Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 by the numbers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Jesus must have been a man who found himself "alone" in the unusual circumstances that the human race found itself in. That we think about this sort of stuff to this degree. Found himself.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I always state that the most important thing is to figure out what happens after death since we all must go through it eventually.
    Well I can help you with this one.

There is a heaven and a hell or whatever name you want to give them. But that is not where you are going immediately after this life. you are working your way there. Think of it as an 10 or 12 (maybe more) floor building. You move up and down based on your actions at any given level.

This level happens to be a lower level, down towards the bottom. That is why there are so many problems here. And each of us being here means we didn't fare to well at our last "assignment" or chance. But we still have the choice of where our journey continues next, (up or down a level or two) until we earn our ultimate and final destination.
    What a bunch of bull shit. Nobody knows what is going to happen after death.

Which is the reason that you have to figure it out before you die.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Wow, listening to you and Monet (the 2 resident messengers of doom) we should all just pack it in and wait to die
    By all means, I would love to hear all the positive predictions that you or anyone else has on the subject.
    I guess the best case scenario is that it is some sort of scam and they will find a miracle in the next month or so.

I would say that if you can bridge the gap between crisis and restart you have opportunities to come out of this ahead of what you started at.
    The problem is that your average person either doesn't have the supply to hibernate or they don't have the funds to hibernate.
    You have a possibility that banks could go under or freeze all accounts.
    We are about to undergo a massive amount of borrowing at increased interest rates.
    That in itself is going to be a problem.
    Expect major government/social changes that are going to take more liberties away from us peons.

I certainly do not know the future and we could come out of this in great shape.
    I just play the odds and the odds are against that.

My posts were basically talking about what is in the news and happening.
    The other stuff was just stating that an individual should take this seriously and prepare for the worst the best they can.
    I don't think you can just say its a scam and will blow over in a few weeks.
    We are certainly looking at a domino effect the more we close business as usual.

The honest truth is that we are all going to die eventually so make the best of it.
    I always state that the most important thing is to figure out what happens after death since we all must go through it eventually.
    Posting is fun for me sometimes but I will try to limit less doom and gloom for your sake.
    Not necessary...post whatever you want. For the most part I enjoy your posts. Was just pointing out the fact that some are on one end of the spectrum on this (optimism) and others like you and KewlJ are at the other end of it (pessimism).... the answer is probably somewhere in the middle like it usually is

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Well I can help you with this one.

There is a heaven and a hell or whatever name you want to give them. But that is not where you are going immediately after this life. you are working your way there. Think of it as an 10 or 12 (maybe more) floor building. You move up and down based on your actions at any given level.

This level happens to be a lower level, down towards the bottom. That is why there are so many problems here. And each of us being here means we didn't fare to well at our last "assignment" or chance. But we still have the choice of where our journey continues next, (up or down a level or two) until we earn our ultimate and final destination.

No matter whose elevator you are on, being gay will most likely put you in the basement.:
    You don't know that. It is apparent you hope that or want that, but you don't know that. Jesus very well have been gay and had gay relations. Also a good many of the religious leaders that have repeatedly screamed about being gay as a sin, turn out to be gay and have had closeted gay relations themselves. They are not speaking for any "God". But lets not hijack this thread into religion.

Ps: God said "love thy neighbor". If my neighbor happens to be a male....what am I supposed to do? (that is humor BoSox)
    Come on dude Jesus if he was real was definitely asexual.

Now getting it back to Coronavirus, but still sexuality, NYC health about safe practices in these times is encouraging masturbating as you are your own safest sex partner and is specifically discouraging kissing along with ass play/rimming as COVID has been found in feces and passes through the mouth.

Leave it to the faggots to pretend they are at the right hand of the Lord.

Get real kew. Your twisted lifestyle won't get you anywhere in the afterlife, just like it's not getting you anywhere in this one.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Not exactly the point.
    Debating the topic is beneficial because it gets people thinking.
    They will find out if they are open to the topic or completely closed which is beneficial actually.

1. We all agree we will cease to breath in these bodies or (die) as it is commonly known.
    I suppose you could debate do you really die or do you really cease to breath but I would think the majority agrees that each individual will die one day.
    Even Jesus died on the cross so he had to go through death as well.

This idea that Jesus was gay is pretty twisted.
    I suppose if you are homosexual it makes sense for you to reason this way.
    No reason to debate that either.

2. It is more important to get an individual to think about death and what happens after death.
    Perhaps you won't figure it out.
    I know that if you don't believe you can figure it out you certainly won't.
    However, as already stated the most important thing is to get ones mind or thinking, in that general direction.
    Last edited by monet; 03-23-2020 at 05:00 PM.

Here's the latest coronavirus count by state. We're holding up pretty good in the mountain states.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrV...hjZgwgKNn2G6I-
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Not exactly the point.

They will find out if they are open to the topic or completely closed which is beneficial actually.
    Debating, unless, maybe, with yourself, is an inherently biased process. Already, you have mentioned a bunch of debatable stuff.

The infinitely better exercise is to try to figure it all out. No playing around. Put your life on it. Then there is as much benefit to failing as to succeeding. Let the realms of religion versus non-religion, and the like to the "great debaters".

The realization that we really and actually own nothing, not our money, not our time.

Not exactly the point.

The realization that we really and actually own nothing, not our money, not our time.
    I would adjust this a bit.

The only thing I truly own, as in money, is that which I can stand in front of with my AR or some other weapon and defend. Money in the bank, stock, 401k's, & IRA's are just numbers on a paper. I don't truly own them until I can stand in front and defend it.

Debating, unless, maybe, with yourself, is an inherently biased process. Already, you have mentioned a bunch of debatable stuff.

The infinitely better exercise is to try to figure it all out. No playing around. Put your life on it. Then there is as much benefit to failing as to succeeding. Let the realms of religion versus non-religion, and the like to the "great debaters".

I get it.
    We are not in control of anything.
    We do not own our bodies or anything in this material world.
    Most, if not all things we do are in vain.
    etc. etc.
    You make valid points.
    I may have not expressed my intent very well or many times my posts are too emotional.
    I get it though and what I was truly getting at was to get an individual to start thinking about such things.
    You remind me of someone on this site before... what was his name... Bill Hung or something like that... I forget exactly and don't feel like looking it up.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

The only thing I truly own, as in money, is that which I can stand in front of with my AR or some other weapon and defend. Money in the bank, stock, 401k's, & IRA's are just numbers on a paper. I don't truly own them until I can stand in front and defend it.
    Not only can you not "take it with you", you won't be able to go anywhere. Because can't freely get to the next world without totally letting go of the last one.

Getting back to the "fun numbers".

Covid-19 ---> I.V. Doc-19 ---> 4 Doc-19 ---> Nigerian scam doctor, ie, chloroquine scam doctor.

197 = 1 + 14^2 = 1 + 14^(1 + 1).

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Not only can you not "take it with you", you won't be able to go anywhere. Because can't freely get to the next world without totally letting go of the last one.
    True dat. I can’t take it with me. As far as getting to the next world, as you say, I believe Jesus has that worked out for me.

Canadian doctor rigs ventrilator to treat up to 9 patients at once:

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrW...v0z.M2kjep9sM-
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

But, can he count 55 tables at once like KJ?

No, but he can roll 18 yo's in a row.

Bosox, are you really Moses? This is getting confusing trying to figure out who everybody is.

And if I remember right, I think the number is really 56, not 55. I’m pretty sure in one of Kj’s posts he said he could count 56 tables at the same time. I start losing track once I get to about 43 tables.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Bosox, are you really Moses? This is getting confusing trying to figure out who everybody is.

And if I remember right, I think the number is really 56, not 55. I’m pretty sure in one of Kj’s posts he said he could count 56 tables at the same time. I start losing track once I get to about 43 tables.
    Bob, Moses is my nephew.

The reason I said the number is 55 is because I was allowing for a bit of exaggeration plus it would take extra time to reach distant tables that I did not allow for. Yes you better stop tracking tables at 42.

Watch Sweden. They aren't doing the national lockdown. So far 2800 cases with 70 deaths.

Watch Japan. They aren't doing the lockdown either. 1400 cases, 47 deaths.

Stanford Doctor: Coronavirus fatality rate may be lower by far than predicted:

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrW...zQ5p3Btx9WLcQ-

Thread Information