Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Covid-19 $1,000 Handouts? :)

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Because people have made this ENTIRE situation political. How can you not see that?

And I’ll add another comment with no knowledge of your personal situation. You seem to be very concerned about that $1200, I hope you have money to put food on the table if it takes a little longer. Hope you are feeling better!
    No I don't see that Boz! You and a few other make every single thing political and about Trump. Someone can post a thread about the beautiful day they had celebrating their 8 year old grand daughter's birthday and within 5 posts, you guys will have hijacked it to discussion about TRump and the liberals. Some of us just don't give a shit and it is disrespectful for you to hijack everything!

I realize some of you are obsessed with Trump and hating others, and you lost that ability at WoV, but geez, do you have to bring that ignorance here. and I am using ignorant in that you just don't care about anyone else, other than your own obsessions.

I am NOT feeling better, thanks for asking. Luckily, not getting worse, but not getting better. Sort of a "lingering holding pattern and a yo-yo cycle of feeling better during the day and worse at night. I also have plenty of money Boz. I am more concerned with others that may not be in a position to hold them over. But Jesus, I am stuck at home, so I am going to look into and do what I have to to assure I get whatever money and unemployment the government says I am entitled to. I think you have to be proactive. Anyone sitting back saying, it will eventually come, may never see the benefits they are entitled to.

And thinking longterm as I always do as an AP, I am really starting to think that my AP carrier may be over or severely changed from how I have known it, so I am preparing for that and that includes, getting whatever money, I have coming to me.
    Thanks for calling me ignorant and obsessed because I don’t agree with your politics. I certainly don’t “hate” people but I sure how as hell hate some of their actions and choices. And I still would love to understand how anyone who works hard and believes in opportunities could be a liberal. But it’s a waste of breath with you.

As for the long term effects of AP, it’s no wonder I call you a Drama Queen. Short term there will be changes, but for someone younger like you saying it’s over is Retarted, like in Tasha retarted level. So you think things will never be the same again after a certain period of time? My god you are such a Drama Queen. But I already said that. Nothing wrong with having a backup plan but stop being so dramatic. And get a JOB once you are better health wise.

For someone who has claimed to have beaten the odds for over a decade in Vegas already, you certainly seem to not have much confidence in your abilities. But then again, it always is the BJ players bringing all the drama.

Worse comes to worse, you can invest in some fake tits and let SCG suck you off.
    It's not that I don't agree with your politics, or you mine. It is that I shouldn't even know what your politics are, nor you mine. This is a gambling forum. You guys who are obsessed with politics, why don't you take it to a political forum, instead of ruining several now, gambling forums?

As for the rest of your post. Shameful Boz. What is wrong with you people.

You people?? Seems racist to me.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Mr Kewlj I am sorry you are still ill. Unfortunately there will be no state unemployment money for you until Mid May at the earliest. I hope you get your $1200 next week.

Mr Monet you don't have to sign up for the $1200. No one has to sign up for it. You sign up only if direct deposit info is needed.
    The "sign up" part is unclear. We filed our 2018 taxes but I had to pay instead of getting a refund. We qualify for a reduced amount. We have not yet filed for 2019 because I have to pay again and it's not due til July. So the IRS doesn't have our bank info unless you count our SS direct deposits and my Gov't. Pension DD.

The IRS site doesn't allow for our situation, which millions have. We're not non-filers but we get SS, so it won't allow me to put direct deposit info in. We'll probably get a check sometime in May--so be it. Not worth worrying about right now. But I can't understand why a filer like kew can't get info from that portal. We certainly can't. Can or has anyone?

KJ, don’t let Trump and politics get you down.
    After you recover from the Covid you’re going to be fine. Even better you’ll have the antibodies. You could probably sell your plasma.
    So have a little faith. Your blackjack career will pick right back up. Probably with less heat and more room.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Mr Kewlj I am sorry you are still ill. Unfortunately there will be no state unemployment money for you until Mid May at the earliest. I hope you get your $1200 next week.

Mr Monet you don't have to sign up for the $1200. No one has to sign up for it. You sign up only if direct deposit info is needed.
    The "sign up" part is unclear. We filed our 2018 taxes but I had to pay instead of getting a refund. We qualify for a reduced amount. We have not yet filed for 2019 because I have to pay again and it's not due til July. So the IRS doesn't have our bank info unless you count our SS direct deposits and my Gov't. Pension DD.

The IRS site doesn't allow for our situation, which millions have. We're not non-filers but we get SS, so it won't allow me to put direct deposit info in. We'll probably get a check sometime in May--so be it. Not worth worrying about right now. But I can't understand why a filer like kew can't get info from that portal. We certainly can't. Can or has anyone?
    Your info is wrong. As a Social Security recipient the government has your direct deposit information. You should get your money in the "second wave" next week.

Mr Kewlj cannot yet file in Nevada as self employed because the State system isn't ready. It's supposed to be ready mid May.

I wouldn't think any gambler would get the $1200 without making a claim for it. The IRS doesn't have my checking account info. I have always had to pay even when working a job or operating a business. I haven't received a refund in over 25 years.
    As far as I'm concerned they can keep their chump change. Anyone that pays into this bullshit voluntarily from here on out is a cuck. Pay only what you are forced to in the future.

Venezuela's streets are littered with money right now. So, if you happen to get some better find something tangible to turn it into stat. US is not far behind. Reserve currency status is evaporating at the quickest rate ever.

Your info is wrong. As a Social Security recipient the government has your direct deposit information. You should get your money in the "second wave" next week.

Mr Kewlj cannot yet file in Nevada as self employed because the State system isn't ready. It's supposed to be ready mid May.
    How the heck did you and Ron get to feudin' ? You guys used to be best friends -

I didn't know I have an issue with Alan

Andrew, the only part of this I've read is where SS recipients who DON'T file a tax return will get their stimulus deposits next week. And that's because they want to take care of the lower income people as soon as they can. I just read it again, and it says nothing about SS recipients who do file a return but do not get refunds....like my wife and I.

This is not good. My niece is drawing $300 + $600 per week unemployment. It's more than she was making working. I was thinking the $600 was a one shot deal but its not. Who the hell is going to want to go back to work if they make more by not working. I think that extra $600 a week runs thru July.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrW...sLSmCHnIoFfUo-
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    This is not good. My niece is drawing $300 + $600 per week unemployment. It's more than she was making working. I was thinking the $600 was a one shot deal but its not. Who the hell is going to want to go back to work if they make more by not working. I think that extra $600 a week runs thru July.

You raise several valid points and we could talk about this forever.

Technically it is a one shot deal but the deal lasts for several months.

Yes, some people will get more money staying home. But this,was debated during Congressional hearings and they decided it was okay because the virus could force additional expenses, and they wanted people to have more money to spend.

The state of Georgia today ruled unemployed people do not have to return to their jobs if they fear they'll get Covid or if they need to care for a Covid patient at home.

There's always some waste somewhere. Nothing is ever perfect. Everyone will find a problem with something.

There will be more corruption, manipulation, stealing etc. from these stimulus packages--whether it's by individuals or businesses--than with anything we've ever seen throughout human history. People and companies who need it will get it, some will get more than they need or should get, and there will be plenty of cash-grabbing by individuals and entities that shouldn't get a dime. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a company in Bulgaria or some people in Uruguay getting a slice. It's the nature of huge, questionably regulated giveaways like these. And it's the nature of the masses of sleazy people who live in this world.

There will be more corruption, manipulation, stealing etc. from these stimulus packages--whether it's by individuals or businesses--than with anything we've ever seen throughout human history. People and companies who need it will get it, some will get more than they need or should get, and there will be plenty of cash-grabbing by individuals and entities that shouldn't get a dime. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a company in Bulgaria or some people in Uruguay getting a slice. It's the nature of huge, questionably regulated giveaways like these. And it's the nature of the masses of sleazy people who live in this world.
    The currency devaluation from all this money printing is going to destroy everything. The lives lost from this economic annihilation will make the covid-19 deaths (recall that if a person dies from any cause but tests positive for the covid-19 virus, then they are tallied as having died from covid-19) look like a trickle. Apparently those making these decisions aren't the ones that will have to pay $100 for a can of beans (that's what they errantly believe anyway).

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

The currency devaluation from all this money printing is going to destroy everything. The lives lost from this economic annihilation will make the covid-19 deaths (recall that if a person dies from any cause but tests positive for the covid-19 virus, then they are tallied as having died from covid-19) look like a trickle. Apparently those making these decisions aren't the ones that will have to pay $100 for a can of beans (that's what they errantly believe anyway).
    There is no currency devaluation. There isn't even a rise in interest rates. And gold prices even can't set a new record.

We went off the gold standard during Nixon. As long as people and governments take our dollars, just print 'em.

The cash in a wheelbarrow analogy.
    Hyperinflation. Like post WW1 Germany and modern day Venezuela.

It is beyond belief the scams going on out here. As I still have many contacts in the restaurant industry I’m hearing it all. And none of it is good for the average taxpayer. Without all the details, here are a few going on.

As many know, the Restaurant and other industries have cash employees. They are now hiring them on the books due to PPP to get 8 weeks of free payroll for them. Owners are paying them cash bonuses to make up for the taxes they will now be paying. It’s free money so they can share it. Note these are employees they need and never laid off. One $15 employee will get the owners $5400 in free money they were paying all along.

People are creating new (fake) businesses and getting the $1000 grant. No proof is needed for the $1000 and people are saying they have Ebay stores, Craft Stands and move. Yes it’s illegal and immoral, but it’s happening everywhere.

On the flip side as Mickey said, people that were laid off don’t want to come back. The $600 extra a week is through July 31st. Also some employees are asking to have their hours cut so they qualify.

As many people still cannot get through to signup for UC, the numbers are only going to grow. And there isn’t close to enough money to pay for all this.

America will be paying for this hoax forever and the left loves it.

Some reports say that Famines could double by the end of 2020 from this.
    The UN reported that we should expect about 130 Million more individuals on the brink of starvation.
    I can't even imagine what will happen if they keep the world shut down for 12 to 18 months more.
    All deaths will be recorded as Covid-19 related to push the agenda and garner free cash.
    LMR, Redietz and the Squad will be happy and that is all that matters.
    They continue to push this agenda about minorities and gay rights.
    About 5% of Americans are Gay and they won't be happy till they have complete control.
    Forget about Equal Rights... they want it all.
    No Bibles/Prayer in Schools but we need to allow transgenders to use the wrong bathrooms.
    Meanwhile a Billion People are starving worldwide and the death count should go over 10 million this year.
    They might get Trump out of office but I doubt it.

There is no currency devaluation. There isn't even a rise in interest rates. And gold prices even can't set a new record.

We went off the gold standard during Nixon. As long as people and governments take our dollars, just print 'em.
    Nice article summarizing the consequences of Nixon's decision (the additional 9 years since the article was written even further substantiate this - look at the amount of QE that is going on now;along with near 0% interest rates):
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/charles.../#7fd5e8cb69f7

Well the Books are infected now.
    It's Fucking Over.
    Gonna have to live underground pretty soon.
    12 Monkeys said it first...
    Expect only 1% of the world population to make it out of this!!
    Hopefully we can figure out time travel like in the movie.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/23/new-yo...rantine-books/

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/q...113535867.html

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Good thing he was SMART to not take advantage of what was OBVIOUSLY a glitch. Some IDIOTS had similar things happen to them, the bank ATM erroneously saying that they had MILLIONS available when they know they actually have like $25 in their bank Account, and living the high life with those "Millions," buying lavish presents, buying houses, cars, eating at expensive restaurants, etc. And then the bank when the error is found skes for those "Millions," back.... And those THIEVING IDIOTS end up in prison for Felony Grand Larceny....
    I remember a story in the news in the early 90s about a guy submitted a manufacturer refund request on a product (a bottle of aspirin or something if I remember correct) It was supposed to be 90cents and they accidentally sent him a check for $90,000. The guy cashed it right away and disappeared and they never heard from him again (at least at the time, don’t know if they ever caught him later)

Always thought it was funny because even though $90k was worth more back then it still wouldn’t be enough for most people to disappear and go on the lam for even back then. Figured the guy probably was someone who never had much money, or had a lousy life, or both, so when he saw that opportunity, he took his shot.
    LMAO. Going on the run for $90,000! Although $90,000 is like roughly 4 years of work for me... I do remember a guy saying on a website Forum that LYFT overcharged him for .90 cents, for something that was supposed to be $23.00 charge, so $23.90 hey the exact same amount. 90, and he complained to LYFT because he wanted the LYFT Driver to get into trouble for stealing .90 cents from him. He said in a Forum that LYFT gave him $23 back to his Credit Card account AND gave him a $23 LYFT credit. He bragged about it nd was dragged through the MUD so hard by other Forum Members. Disgusted Repliers said something like, "You basically stole $46 dollars! You really should have only gotten the .90 back! You remind me of people who will accidentally be shown they have MILLIONS in their Account at their bank ATM when they know they only have a couple of dollars in their Accounts and go on huge shopping sprees with that obvious mistake! You're disgusting!" The Poster said something like,"He stole money from me, and I got it back plus much more. Would YOU be okay with someone stealing .90 from YOU?" The posters responded .90 was ALL you were entitled to once again. You have the nerve to vrag about letting LYFT give you $46 which you absolutely DID NOT deserve! You deserved only .90!" The Poster said he didn't regret taking the $46 from LYFT and they sgould train LYFT Drivers to not ve thieves! It went back and forth but then ended.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I got my $1200 check last night! Woohoo! I deposited the check last night using my Mobile Check Deposit! Thank you 2020 Online Banking!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information