Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Covid-19 $1,000 Handouts? :)

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I got my $1200 check last night! Woohoo! I deposited the check last night using my Mobile Check Deposit! Thank you 2020 Online Banking!
    Congrats Tasha! That’s good news! I’m glad it came through for you!

On a side note, I really like reading your posts, but if I could make one recommendation, it’d be to hit the return bar twice about every 3 to 4 sentences to break up your long posts. This would break up your long run on posts into several paragraphs. Obviously, it’s your call, and not a big deal.

I got my $1200 check last night! Woohoo! I deposited the check last night using my Mobile Check Deposit! Thank you 2020 Online Banking!
    Good, now you have enough money to pay for your items at Walmart. Please don't waste it on lottery tickets.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Good, now you have enough money to pay for your items at Walmart. Please don't waste it on lottery tickets.
    MWP, that was kind of mean! Tasha just made a long post saying she didn’t shoplift at Walmart. She got unfairly accused by the Walmart staff and security. I believed her story. What reason did she have to lie?

Tasha, I think this merits you starting that poll on MWP’s intelligence we’re all anxious to vote on.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    MWP, that was kind of mean! Tasha just made a long post saying she didn’t shoplift at Walmart. She got unfairly accused by the Walmart staff and security. I believed her story. What reason did she have to lie?

Tasha, I think this merits you starting that poll on MWP’s intelligence we’re all anxious to vote on.
    Yeah, I believe her story too. But you know where there is smoke there is fire. Why did Walmart suspect her in the first place. Was she thinking about shoplifting and chickened out?

Yeah, I believe her story too. But you know where there is smoke there is fire. Why did Walmart suspect her in the first place. Was she thinking about shoplifting and chickened out?
    Valid point. So what do you say to that Tasha?

Andew G, I believe you are correct.

To make one more distinction, there's money going to big businesses and money going to small businesses. I've seen a lot of complaints from small businesses saying the big ones are taking all the cash.
    Timmy Johnston, Cleaning Siouxland

I always thought Midwest Player was considered intelligent and normal but lately he has been getting a lot of criticism and insults.... But to Midwest direcly, I PAID for those items at Walmart at the scan and go and then changed purses. I showed a Suspicious Cashier my receipt as I was changing purses and she said,"Okay." I was then stopped at the door and accused of theft. In hindsight ringing up my items at the REGULAR check out with a Human Cashier would have been better.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I always thought Midwest Player was considered intelligent and normal but lately he has been getting a lot of criticism and insults.... But to Midwest direcly, I PAID for those items at Walmart at the scan and go and then changed purses. I showed a Suspicious Cashier my receipt as I was changing purses and she said,"Okay." I was then stopped at the door and accused of theft. In hindsight ringing up my items at the REGULAR check out with a Human Cashier would have been better.
    At my local Walmart the other day I had to go to a special section to get razor blades. I had to pay for the razors in that section. They won't let you put them in the cart and pay for them up front. They are a high theft item. There is other stuff in that section too. Next time I'll check out what all the high theft items are.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I received my $1200 "stimulus" payment last week, direct deposited into my bank account. Today, I received a second $1200 payment into the same account for my late partner who passed away in 2018.

I will of course be returning that money and I am cutting the Government some slack because this program was put together so quickly, it is no surprise there were such mistakes. But just imagine the how many payments were sent out to deceased people and how they wont get most of them back. The waste involved with a program like this.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I received my $1200 "stimulus" payment last week, direct deposited into my bank account. Today, I received a second $1200 payment into the same account for my late partner who passed away in 2018.

I will of course be returning that money and I am cutting the Government some slack because this program was put together so quickly, it is no surprise there were such mistakes. But just imagine the how many payments were sent out to deceased people and how they wont get most of them back. The waste involved with a program like this.
    Yes the waste. Good on you for returning it KJ. I couldn’t imagine keeping it then worrying about government ever catching up to it.

Trump send vagina voucher real soon. Cant pick Mexican unless Dirty Sanchez.

You dont like wrong hole now?

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Trump send vagina voucher real soon. Cant pick Mexican unless Dirty Sanchez.
    How are the gigs down at Home Depot lately?

Here is a story about a USPS worker shot and killed because a thug didn’t get his stimulus check.

https://fox59.com/news/crimetracker/...-mail-carrier/

While the story doesn’t tell the entire story, social media posts from the victims friends say the issue was ongoing because of the dogs making it unsafe to deliver the mail to the house. 3 warning letters were sent before delivery stopped. The shooter started threatening the carrier because he didn’t get his handout, sorry “Stimulus Check”.

Sadly we see how this ended. I wonder if this was also classified a CV death?

Name:  31483709-F164-4A70-BF6F-53CC048A8BB9.jpeg
Views: 599
Size:  39.3 KB

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    I wonder if this was also classified a CV death?
    Name:  31483709-F164-4A70-BF6F-53CC048A8BB9.jpeg
Views: 599
Size:  39.3 KB
    That depends on whether the mail carrier's cadaver could be tested for covid-19 in time before total cell death of the body. I would imagine that now tests for covid-19 are prioritized ahead of medical treatment for non-fatalities and ahead of autopsies for the deceased.

KJ, I would wait on returning the check. This is still up in the air and not settled yet. Wait for guidance from the IRS. Some folks say the CARES act doesn't require any return while Treasury secretary Mnuchin says return it. Our 2020 taxes will have a true up of this. For now I would just wait for guidance.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/if...ays-2020-04-29

KJ, I would wait on returning the check. This is still up in the air and not settled yet. Wait for guidance from the IRS. Some folks say the CARES act doesn't require any return while Treasury secretary Mnuchin says return it. Our 2020 taxes will have a true up of this. For now I would just wait for guidance.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/if...ays-2020-04-29
    MWP, yeah but Kj is a liberal so he thinks his money is better in the hands of the government. I think he said something like the government has a much better idea of how to spend his money then he does. So he’ll probaby send the check back.

I have some liberal friends who will double up when paying their taxes, since there is no law against doing that. They told me they do this since they see how effeciently government spends their money, and they believe in all the great government programs. They really like the government program where the government gives money to people who don’t like to work.

So remember liberals you don’t need to wait to pay more taxes until you vote in one of your own. There is no law against paying more taxes now, when a conservative is in office.

It looks like there is a SECOND stimulus check that has already been approved... It is reported to be being sent out in the first week of August if it hasn't already been sent out.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Maybe, all those "disabled" or otherwise left with cronic "funky" symptoms from COVID-19 may apply for disability benefits. Lol.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

About two months ago, I told ny Dad that the Second Stimulus Check was being proposed. I told him it could be December before we get those checks. A couple of weeks ago, two Customers who were making a big Transaction claimed they already had their second Stimulus Check and it went to their Direct Deposit. My hopes were up....

They attempted to pay and their card was declined. They claimed the check must still be in "Holding," apologized and left the items. Soon after, a Co-worker informed me they actually attempted to steal those items but saw her looking, so they went to the front to "Pay," knowing they didn't actually have money to pay for that big Transaction. They made up a bogus story about their Second Stimulus Check being on "Hold,"I was a bit upset as I did believe that they received their second Stimulus Check and was thinking," "MY Stimulus Check should be coming any day now if they already got their Second Stimulus Check." The Second Stimulus Check is STILL just being proposed and hasn't actually been approved yet/sent out....

Thread Information