Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Covid-19 $1,000 Handouts? :)

More idiots that will waste their stimulus check on new TV’s, I-Phones and oversized Rims.

This is your tax dollars at work.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/large...-at-home-order

“More than 100 people gathered outside an affordable housing complex in the Florida Panhandle for an Easter cookout Sunday, defying social distancing measures amid the coronavirus outbreak before police arrived to break up the scene.”

Name:  F0E40D3C-CCDD-444C-8620-036F5A192594.jpeg
Views: 2418
Size:  66.3 KB

maybe theyre just getting inoculated to stay ahead of the mutations

A better link with a video of the local news report.

https://weartv.com/news/coronavirus/...ety-guidelines

“Why are we going to be scared to come outside when we don’t even know what we’re looking for?" said Wilbert McNeal, one of the party's organizers. "Corona, COVID-19 -- it ain’t coming this way.”
    Last edited by The Boz; 04-14-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I wouldn't worry about how long it'll take to get it
    This all reminds me of those guys who carry around pockets full of change so that they can split 25 cents evenly after cashing out the tickets from their plays.

I got an Email from my CURRENT bank telling me I could register my prepaid Bank card to the IRS for that $1200 if the IRS didn't already have my Prepaid Bank card on file(The IRS shouldn't have that card on file, especially since my CURRENT Bank Account didn't exist when I filed my 2019 Tax Returns. On a side note, shouldn't that $1200 go into my CHECKING ACCOUNT and not my PREPAID Bank Card? :/
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I wouldn't worry about how long it'll take to get it kew. Just use some of that "banked EV" when you go to the grocery store the next time. It's worth a bundle.
    Well Rob, you are making light of a concept you either don't understand or maybe just pretend not to understand I am not quite sure. But this is exactly what I have been doing!

Let me explain. Last year I spend about 3 months in the fall towards winter, on a different AP project, blackjack related, but it wasn't card counting. So when December rolled around, my annual numbers from card counter were down a but, because I had devoted so much time to the other project. So I decide to use the final few weeks in December, to squeeze in some final card counting play. It so happens after the rodeo leaves town the second week in December is really good card counting conditions.

So as variance (not luck) would have it, I went backwards in the final weeks instead up bumping my results for the good. So for those final few weeks, I lost roughly 10 grand, but because conditions were good, I got in a lot of good play, good strong +EV. Just the scenario you joke about. "Banked EV".

And end of year!

So the clock strikes 2020, and I get off to a good start playing blackjack. Not great, not the best start I ever experienced, but a good start, above accumulated Ev or expectation for the 2+ months until this virus disrupted all of our lives. So that 2+ months above expectation or accumulated EV....that was results catching up to last December's "banked EV". Just the way it is supposed to work. Thanks for helping me explain it, Rob.
    Anyone reading that rap who didn't already know your propensity for concocting odd tales on the internet would think you're a crackpot. I can see why redietz and you like each other so much: you both come up with weird stories to try and fit the situation.

But I'd still love to be the next customer in line at the store when you tell the cashier "I'm not able to pay with cash or credit cards today but I'll be happy to offer you either some of my banked EV, or a local AP's best friend--phantom bucks!"

The “Get My Payment” is up on the IRS website. For those who filed, but did not submit a bank acct.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

My brother who is on SS got $1200 deposited into his bank account yesterday. Today All I got was my regular SS amount.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    My brother who is on SS got $1200 deposited into his bank account yesterday. Today All I got was my regular SS amount.
    Hey Mickey, I dig the flag is it a real thing?
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Hey Mickey, I dig the flag is it a real thing?
    Yep. It's the Mississippi state flag. I'm surprised it's survived all these years with political correctness being what it is. I'm also surprised the Ole Miss Rebels still have the same name. Blacks have been playing on their teams since the 70's.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Name:  anchor-flag-one-pervasive-Rhode-Island-American-1897.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  167.3 KB I like our Rhode Island flag. Good message.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

IRS launched site to check status, however it appears to be jammed or crashed at this point.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    More idiots that will waste their stimulus check on new TV’s, I-Phones and oversized Rims.

“More than 100 people gathered outside an affordable housing complex in the Florida Panhandle for an Easter cookout Sunday, defying social distancing measures amid the coronavirus outbreak before police arrived to break up the scene.”
    Not sure what you are complaining about?
    It was only a couple weeks ago you were bashing France for shutting down their country.
    I thought you were of the mindset that this was a bunch of bullshit and we need to open back up.
    I thought you were about civil liberties and freedom of choice?
    Do you want us to open up and take our chances or do you want more Government Control?
    This idea that you can have both is not possible.
    Do you really believe your tax dollars go to the minorities???
    You can trust that most of everyone's tax dollars goes to politicians pockets, budgets and many other shell organizations.
    The percentage of tax dollars that actually get into public hands is minuscule at best.

Name:  F0E40D3C-CCDD-444C-8620-036F5A192594.jpeg
Views: 2418
Size:  66.3 KB
    Looks like Rob Singers extended family got together for the holidays.

IRS launched site to check status, however it appears to be jammed or crashed at this point.

Just curious if anyone has had any luck with this portal?

I am able to get through after a few minutes, enter my information but then it says payment status unavailable or unable to determine your eligibility. Is anyone getting an actual response?

I am able to get through after a few minutes, enter my information but then it says payment status unavailable or unable to determine your eligibility. Is anyone getting an actual response?
    Everyone I know that's in our same position has received the exact same response, myself included

Originally Posted by straightandhatingit View Post

Everyone I know that's in our same position has received the exact same response, myself included
    Same
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Originally Posted by straightandhatingit View Post

Same
    I checked with my son (who's eligible) and my daughter (who isn't) as well as us. We all get the same "unable to determine" response. So it's got obvious bugs at start-up.

so we are all in the same boat....unable to determine our eligibility.

Thread Information