Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
The Republicans party isn't particularly racist, although very arguable with the laws that make voting harder. However, it is clearly true that racists tend to be "conservative". If you disagree, you must not have left the house in 10 years.

Now if you want to make the argument that liberals are racist because they believe in affirmative action to level the playing field for blacks due to historical considerations, then yes those liberals are racist in that regard. However, thats not really what the problem is when EVERYONE ELSE COMPLAINS ABOUT RACISM. Thats only a problem for low talent whites who get pushed out.

I used to drink in a bar and all the guys who loved Trump also used the word nigger. Well I started adopting it to, but to describe certain types of white people. 'just cuz they're not black don't mean they're not a nigger'. Needless to say, those guys didn't like me so much after that. I wasn't one of them.
Any move toward totalitarianism in this country will begin with banning freedom of speech....which the left clearly wants to do. It comes down to who is most dangerous, the far left or the far right.