Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: What Are You Doing During The Coronapocalypse?

I bought a nvidia tv shield for $150. YOu can install something called Kodi. Then install 'The Crew' add-on. I can now watch pretty much any movie by year etc. Anything not super-obscure at least. Can also watch series like GOT. The streaming isn't perfect, but I don't really want to pay $4 to watch some movie from 50 years ago or all of GOT etc. It sometimes has hiccups on the streaming, but it will pay for itself eventually. It is basically an Android OS put on a 4k streaming box.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I bought a nvidia tv shield for $150. YOu can install something called Kodi. Then install 'The Crew' add-on. I can now watch pretty much any movie by year etc. Anything not super-obscure at least. Can also watch series like GOT. The streaming isn't perfect, but I don't really want to pay $4 to watch some movie from 50 years ago or all of GOT etc. It sometimes has hiccups on the streaming, but it will pay for itself eventually. It is basically an Android OS put on a 4k streaming box.
    Oh stop your bragging, more importantly how much toilet paper do you have in the house?

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Oh stop your bragging, more importantly how much toilet paper do you have in the house?
    Wasn't bragging, trying to hook up some squares. The device is pretty small too, so in theory you could take it with you. It works off my hotspot.

I'd never tell a forum full of scumbags how much toilet paper I own. I have little doubt you characters wouldn't slit my throat for my last square.

Wasn't bragging, trying to hook up some squares. The device is pretty small too, so in theory you could take it with you. It works off my hotspot.

I'd never tell a forum full of scumbags how much toilet paper I own. I have little doubt you characters wouldn't slit my throat for my last square.
    As a died in the wool scumbag you fit right in here.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Well thank you Mickey. You piece of shit.

BTW it is "dyed".

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Well thank you Mickey. You piece of shit.

BTW it is "dyed".
    Yeah, but you are a bag of shit. Much bigger.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information