Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tasha admits more socks

Whenever you back yourself into a corner, this is the kind of stuff that you start mumbling about...never fails.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm not gay.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Boz, come on, I am MDAWG that's all you I would want anyone to know. If I wanted to post other than anonymously I would post under my real name. You think I want a bunch of people on the internet to know who I am, where I am, and so on? What a stupid post you've made there. The whole purpose and point behind internet forums is anonymity.

The only exception I can think of off the top of my head is where Oscar "Zeta" Acosta Fierro after initially refusing to allow HST to use his real name later supposedly gave consent to the publisher to disclose his real name in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but the publisher itself declined, stating, more or less, that anyone who had spent the time to pass the Bar and prove good moral character would not want his name besmirched by references to drugs and gambling. Even William S Burroughs initially published as William Lee for fear that his family would disown him after reading of his drug and homosexuality escapades.

I mean when I posted the link to that Michael99000's twitter feed at WOV he immediately deleted his entire twitter account - obviously he didn't want anyone knowing who he was, not even via something as ostensibly anonymous as his twitter account. And then I was suspended for posting that link.

In another thread at GF I posted about how I knew where AxelWolf lived, and he came on and wanted me to prove that I knew, so I mentioned that I am sure that he would never want me to post his name and address, and he agreed.

Some of the things you guys come up with are so self evident, that you should be able to answer them yourselves.

And additionally as far as what Monet said
    I don't know Boz, I get that this is an internet forum but is that Tasha had all these socks when you knew she had them all along really big news?

Did not know you were an HST aficionado, Dawg. Good to know.

I post under my real name, so I'll play the HST role. You'll have to be my attorney. Coronavirus puts those goddamn bats in a whole 'nother perspective. Kind of terrifying. May have to put the top of The Great Red Shark up to keep the bats away.

Call it Fear and Loathing 2: Dietz and Dawg. Or vice versa. I'm easy.

As your attorney I advise you to load up on the ribs. (When the buffets open again.)
    Last edited by MDawg; 03-24-2020 at 08:16 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

As your attorney I advise you to load up on the ribs. (When the buffets open again.)

Ribs and ether. Helluva combination.

Well as you know, there is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, but pigging out on too many ribs at the same time might just be an even greater spectacle.

“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.”

- Dr. Johnson

I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Whenever you back yourself into a corner, this is the kind of stuff that you start mumbling about...never fails.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm not gay.
    Fat Belly, begging won't do you any good. Now run on off like a good little teenager to MDawg. He likes packing you up the ass.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information