I hope I am wrong ... but everything continues to point to food riots starting April 1st to 4th.

Here is an article about the same situation in Australia (situation = hoarding & no food on shelf):

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pandemic.html

In my neck of the woods:
- limits by supermarkets, Walmarts, Costco, etc have *NOT* work (in my Costco post on 3/6, Costco was already limiting key items). One Walmart supervisor told me the customers are ignoring limits.
- WinCo Foods, Costco, etc are adding special hours for elderly & disable customers
- hoarding continues to keep shelves bare at end of night despite multiple shipments of food & restocking during the day.

Here’s the situation:
- stores go from 24/7 to reduced hours that led to
(A) more customers in those fewer hours or very packed stores (altho some store limit number of customers at any one time)
(B) people were waiting up to 1.5 hours before stores open to as much as 3 to 4 hours before store opens due to increased competition
This results in stores being cleaned out from pent up demand from the initial rush of customers.

This is all self-inflicted as customers continue to hoard.

Here is what you can do:
- buy what is necessary when shopping
- make more trips if necessary
- avoid shopping on 29th, 30th & 31st if possible to allow the inventory to build, e.g. items like rice, beans, spam, instant noodle, eggs, etc are not staying on the shelves.

From what I am seeing, the elements for major food riots have not changed. When the poor, people on Social Security, etc want to buy food starting April 1st & the shelves look like those photos in the above article, expect tempers to flare, etc.

And expect the FAKE NEWS liberal media to claim it’s Trump’s fault for the riots. The FAKE NEWS will claim no one saw this coming. How can you miss this train wreck in the making??? 40+ million Americans are on food stamps. Food for thought (pun intended!).