Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: I request a public IP Confirmation from Dan himself!

  1. #1
    Multiple people made "Jokes," that Bob21 and I are the same person and even Bob21 for some bizarre reason claimed that he is one of my Socks. Bob21 is NOT one of my Socks. I honestly thought Bob21 was going to say something like,"What the fuck you guys talking about? Tasha and I are not the same person!" The fact that he claimed to be my Sock when he is NOT is beyond unbelievable. I request for Dan to publicly confirm that Bob21 and I have completely different IP matches since we are NOT the same person.
    Last edited by Tasha; 03-25-2020 at 04:47 AM.
    You can go down in History as either a Martyr or a selfish, entitled brat. Make the right choice..

    Also I am allowed to make one thread everyday as long as it's not a stupid thread.

    .

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Multiple people made "Jokes," that Bob21 and I are the same person and even Bob21 for some bizarre reason claimed that he is one of my Socks. Bob21 is NOT one of my Socks. I honestly thought Bob21 was going to say something like,"What the fuck you guys talking about? Tasha and I are not the same person!" The fact that he claimed to be my Sock when he is NOT is beyond unbelievable. I request for Dan to publicly confirm that Bob21 and I have completely different IP matches since we are NOT the same person.
    I think this is a job for Bosox, forum detective. Everybody knows heís the Sherlock Holmes of the forum world. He knows who is and who is not a sock...and heís always on the trail like a hound dog sniffing out new ones.

    As far as IP addresses, these can be easily fooled, especially with technical wizards like us, or should I say me. Since weíre the same person I never know if I should say us or me. Lol

  3. #3
    Tasha this thread is posted in the wrong subforum, isn’t about Las Vegas. Stop that. And shouldn’t have even been a new thread should just be in one of a number of already existing ones about your socks.

    This ones tough to judge because Tasha is almost always lying when she says she is not someone, but then again her socks also don’t usually admit they are her like Bob21 is doing. But occasionally her socks have acted differently than her typical sock to throw of the stench.

  4. #4
    who even cares about this stupid shit? I know people have a lot of extra time on their hands but geeeez.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    who even cares about this stupid shit? I know people have a lot of extra time on their hands but geeeez.
    I care. Iím still trying to figure out who I am. Thatís the point of this thread. Iím hoping Bosox, forum detective can help us out with this.

    As far as who cares about what, how many people do you think care about the crap you post? Itís been pretty much the same thing non-stop for at least five years...trust the math, only math matters, I can count 56 tables at the same time, bla, bla, bla.... But I guess it keeps you entertained.

  6. #6
    There's only one true response:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    who even cares about this stupid shit? I know people have a lot of extra time on their hands but geeeez.
    I care. I’m still trying to figure out who I am. That’s the point of this thread. I’m hoping Bosox, forum detective can help us out with this.

    As far as who cares about what, how many people do you think care about the crap you post? It’s been pretty much the same thing non-stop for at least five years...trust the math, only math matters, I can count 56 tables at the same time, bla, bla, bla.... But I guess it keeps you entertained.
    Bob21, I know exactly who you are. I have known since day 1. I have said so since day 1....that would be your day 1 here, which not coincidentally occurred just as Moses was banned. You think you are so smart because you are as you say "easily able to fool IP addresses" and make it look like you are not posting from Northern Nevada. That is a 'skill' all trolls and sockpuppet enthusiasts have.

    As for you 56 table comment, that is exactly why no one and I mean no one in the blackjack community, well except maybe BoSox, takes you seriously. And I have news for you, BoSox doesn't really even take you seriously. He has just developed some sort of issue with me and as a result has decided to embrace you as a way of slighting me.

    Since the discussion of tracking a second table was initiated on this site, there are many known respected players that have disclosed that they have at one time or another, used this technique to some extent throughout their careers and that incudes a half dozen BJHoF players and Members like Munchkin, Don Schlesinger and others. The topic actually even became a topic of discussion at this years BJ Ball.

    And you know what the funny thing is? When I first mentioned that I used this technique, I had no idea that so many others had. I was aware of one other player that I am friendly with and communicate with regular, and was amazed to find out that we had had a similar experience in Atlantic City. But I had no idea so many other successful longterm players, including Hall of Famers, had used this technique. To be honest, I thought it was something unique to me...that I had stumbled on, that can make a significant improvement in results. So finding out that so many others had discovered this also, was a little deflating. But stepping back and looking at the big picture....really not surprising.

    So it's funny Bob21, you know what can I call you "M"? You want to mock me because I have stated that I have used this technique when I can. Don S has stated that he has used this technique, tracking two tables, for 40 years! Munchkin I don't think gave a number of years, but said decades. Are you suggesting these guys and many other players, including other BJHoF players like bigplayer and Tommy Hyland are also full of shit? Again this is exactly why no one, bosox aside takes you seriously or gives you the time of day.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Tasha is Moses?
    I’m Moses too? I’m more people than I thought. I thought I was just Tasha.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Tasha is Moses?
    Iím Moses too? Iím more people than I thought. I thought I was just Tasha.
    It's officially called multiple personality disorder.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Multiple people made "Jokes," that Bob21 and I are the same person and even Bob21 for some bizarre reason claimed that he is one of my Socks. Bob21 is NOT one of my Socks. I honestly thought Bob21 was going to say something like,"What the fuck you guys talking about? Tasha and I are not the same person!" The fact that he claimed to be my Sock when he is NOT is beyond unbelievable. I request for Dan to publicly confirm that Bob21 and I have completely different IP matches since we are NOT the same person.
    why don't you ever publicly demand that when it's actually your sock puppet?

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Multiple people made "Jokes," that Bob21 and I are the same person and even Bob21 for some bizarre reason claimed that he is one of my Socks. Bob21 is NOT one of my Socks. I honestly thought Bob21 was going to say something like,"What the fuck you guys talking about? Tasha and I are not the same person!" The fact that he claimed to be my Sock when he is NOT is beyond unbelievable. I request for Dan to publicly confirm that Bob21 and I have completely different IP matches since we are NOT the same person.
    why don't you ever publicly demand that when it's actually your sock puppet?
    I guess out of guilt or something....
    You can go down in History as either a Martyr or a selfish, entitled brat. Make the right choice..

    Also I am allowed to make one thread everyday as long as it's not a stupid thread.

    .

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Multiple people made "Jokes," that Bob21 and I are the same person and even Bob21 for some bizarre reason claimed that he is one of my Socks. Bob21 is NOT one of my Socks. I honestly thought Bob21 was going to say something like,"What the fuck you guys talking about? Tasha and I are not the same person!" The fact that he claimed to be my Sock when he is NOT is beyond unbelievable. I request for Dan to publicly confirm that Bob21 and I have completely different IP matches since we are NOT the same person.
    Tasha, Iíve been thinking about the unique relationship we have and how we could be the same person, even though we might have different IP addresses. Did you ever see the movie US? Itís about doppelgšngers, people that have a carbon copy of themself out there.

    Itís confusing, but it does happen. I could be your doppelgšnger or you could be mine. Very confusing I know, but something to think about. This is why looking into IP addresses probably wonít solve this mystery.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Multiple people made "Jokes," that Bob21 and I are the same person and even Bob21 for some bizarre reason claimed that he is one of my Socks. Bob21 is NOT one of my Socks. I honestly thought Bob21 was going to say something like,"What the fuck you guys talking about? Tasha and I are not the same person!" The fact that he claimed to be my Sock when he is NOT is beyond unbelievable. I request for Dan to publicly confirm that Bob21 and I have completely different IP matches since we are NOT the same person.
    why don't you ever publicly demand that when it's actually your sock puppet?
    I guess out of guilt or something....
    That's probably one of the most honest things you've ever said.

    With that being said, it seems as if we now have a Surefire way to know if you're lying about your sock pockets. Not that I don't know already, it's usually fairly obvious. You best learn how to use that VPN. Anything that comes out of Florida is most likely going to be you.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    why don't you ever publicly demand that when it's actually your sock puppet?
    I guess out of guilt or something....
    That's probably one of the most honest things you've ever said.

    With that being said, it seems as if we now have a Surefire way to know if you're lying about your sock pockets. Not that I don't know already, it's usually fairly obvious. You best learn how to use that VPN. Anything that comes out of Florida is most likely going to be you.
    Beachbumbabs is from Florida. Other Posters also admitted they live in Florida, so.... But I DID create a Sock on WOV and attempted to post from a VPN, and was caught and banned from WOV my very first post....
    You can go down in History as either a Martyr or a selfish, entitled brat. Make the right choice..

    Also I am allowed to make one thread everyday as long as it's not a stupid thread.

    .

  16. #16
    Here I thought you were from Louisiana and sadly died from CV. Are you sure you are not April Dunn?


    https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...c4b2e9059.html

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Here I thought you were from Louisiana and sadly died from CV. Are you sure you are not April Dunn?


    https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...c4b2e9059.html
    Get out of here, Boz! You insulter! :/
    You can go down in History as either a Martyr or a selfish, entitled brat. Make the right choice..

    Also I am allowed to make one thread everyday as long as it's not a stupid thread.

    .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hate Speech Request
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-07-2019, 01:14 PM
  2. Request For Mickeycrimm
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 06-27-2019, 11:36 AM
  3. A Request For Axel
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 05-17-2019, 10:26 AM
  4. Request to Dan regarding $100K Singer Challenge
    By The Boz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-14-2019, 11:55 PM
  5. WiFi upgrade on reservation confirmation
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Total Rewards and MLife
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2017, 01:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •