Thread: Will Anctartica become considered the safest place on Earth?

I predict that we will see an unprecedented number of flights to Anctartica as Anctartica will be considered the safest place on Earth despite being REALLY, REALLY cold. Hey, let's make this interesting. We're all Gambling people right? What is the over/Under on Anctartica being hailed as worldwide "Safe place" and being suddenly one of the top moved to places during this Covid-19 epidemic?
    Last edited by Tasha; 03-28-2020 at 07:45 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I predict that we will see an unprecedented number of flights to Anctartica as Anctartica will be considered the safest place on Earth despite being REALLY, REALLY cold. Hey, let's make this interesting. We're all Gambling people right? What is the over/Under on Anctartica being hailed as worldwide "Safe place" and being suddenly one of the top moved to places during this Covid-19 epidemic?
    Nay, the U.P. of MI is the safest place. Only 3 cases of the virus and one died so only two left. The Yoopers are going to close the Mackinaw bridge to keep all you folks out.
    https://www.mininggazette.com/news/2...n-place-order/

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Nay, the U.P. of MI is the safest place. Only 3 cases of the virus and one died so only two left. The Yoopers are going to close the Mackinaw bridge to keep all you folks out.
    We'll sneak in through Wisconsin.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Midwest Player, if your stats are correct, it sounds your area is the most dangerous place in the world to live. One third of the people who get the virus die in your area. That’s over three times the death rate of Italy, which currently has the highest death rate.

I guess the trick in your area is to stay away from people so you don’t get it, because if you do get it, it’s pretty much kiss it goodbye. I think I’m staying in my area where the death rate is only 1.5%.

Good luck surviving up there. Sounds like you need some guns and ammo to hold people off.

Tasha, are you hopeing to move to the Antarctica in hopes of meeting someone who will lick you like a fudgesicle?

According to the LGBTQ Nation...

Lesbians
    Gays
    Bi-Sexuals
    Transgenders
    Queers

are at a higher risk of infection and death with the Kung Fu Flu.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/03/...k-coronavirus/

LMAO! I was RIGHT! According to Google, Anctartica does NOT have the Covid-19! And people are seriously considering going there to run away from the Covid-19! When I'm right, I'm right!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I've been down there a few times. If someone decides to lick Tasha like a fudgesicle, their tongue will get stuck and it'll be they who scream instead of her, and she won't get to experience the finer points of a good licking.

Fly right in to Antarctica airport, grab a Cinnabon on the way out to a cab to take you to the nearest Marriot. Hang at the pool, maybe a little workout at the gym and then a delicious dinner at the restaurant. Wake up bright and early the next morning and do a little penguin watching in the dark of day.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The Indians are going to be guarding the U.P. - WI border. Maybe Tasha can bribe them by offering them a gift certificate, and just maybe, they will let her in, but there is no hope for the rest of you.

On the far western access to the U.P. the Bad River Indians will be guarding the road thru their reservation. Good luck if you try to sneak around their road and try to cross the Bad River. There is a reason why they call it the Bad River.
    Name:  can-t-miss-the-sign-on.jpg
Views: 1462
Size:  129.3 KB

Coming up from the South you are going to run into the Nimrod Indians. Do you know what Nimrod means? Just be certain you know the true meaning of this word before you try to mess with them.
    Name:  Sundance-Channel-series-examines-small-town-life.jpg
Views: 1483
Size:  80.9 KB

And if you try to enter the U.P. from even farther east you are going to have to get by the Oneida Indians, then the Potawatomi Indians (the Pot for short), and if you can manage to get by them, then you will have to deal with the Mole Lake Indians. Believe me (sounds like Trump doesn't it) they are some fierce fighters.
    Name:  IMG_6909.JPG
Views: 1515
Size:  503.3 KB
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 03-29-2020 at 02:11 PM.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The Indians are going to be guarding the U.P. - WI border. Maybe Tasha can bribe them by offering them a gift certificate, and just maybe, they will let her in, but there is no hope for the rest of you.

On the far western access to the U.P. the Bad River Indians will be guarding the road thru their reservation. Good luck if you try to sneak around their road and try to cross the Bad River. There is a reason why they call it the Bad River.
    Name:  can-t-miss-the-sign-on.jpg
Views: 1462
Size:  129.3 KB

Coming up from the South you are going to run into the Nimrod Indians. Do you know what Nimrod means? Just be certain you know the true meaning of this word before you try to mess with them.
    Name:  Sundance-Channel-series-examines-small-town-life.jpg
Views: 1483
Size:  80.9 KB

And if you try to enter the U.P. from even farther east you are going to have to get by the Oneida Indians, then the Potawatomi Indians (the Pot for short), and if you can manage to get by them, then you will have to deal with the Mole Lake Indians. Believe me (sounds like Trump doesn't it) they are some fierce fighters.
    Name:  IMG_6909.JPG
Views: 1515
Size:  503.3 KB
    Midwest Player, why would anybody want to come to the UP to escape this virus? You just said your area has the highest death rate in the world, at 33%.

I like Tash’s advice of heading to Antarctica. This sounds better than holing up in a bunker like Kj is doing. When Tasha lets me know when the next plane is leaving for Antarctica, I’m on it.

One other comment: If the Mole Lake Indians are such fierce fighters why are they on some stupid reservation. Sounds like they surrendered and are now relaxing on the government dole. Nothing fierce about that.

Thread Information