Thread: Anybody Like This

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I was sent this video (MC version) two days ago. Perfect for these times. I am growing an "isolation" beard, for no reason. 35 years ago, an unshaven weekend yielded the Miami Vice, Don Johnson look. Now, after ten days, I look live a homeless prospector. Sadly, by he end of the summer, I will look like the guy in this video. I sure as hell will not go outside as I do not need all of the neighborhood children telling me what they want for Christmas.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    I was sent this video (MC version) two days ago. Perfect for these times. I am growing an "isolation" beard, for no reason. 35 years ago, an unshaven weekend yielded the Miami Vice, Don Johnson look. Now, after ten days, I look live a homeless prospector. Sadly, by he end of the summer, I will look like the guy in this video. I sure as hell will not go outside as I do not need all of the neighborhood children telling me what they want for Christmas.
    when I have a beard and it gets too long it gets super itchy on my face I don't like that also your skin will start flaking. When you go to shave it off your faces kind of super raw and red. You got to let that sunlight get to your face.

Thread Information