Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coronavirus Scam

Here's something for you chickenshit covid-19 alarmists to chew on:

The numbers are in for the US for the FIRST QUARTER OF 2020 for influenza--that's right, the FLU.
    --45,000,000 cases reported.
    --300,000 hospitalizations
    --46,000 deaths

Now redietz, kew, and any other Trump-hating BSers, let's hear it! Explain again how CNN, MSNBC and the network libtard reporters haven't been pushing the armeggedon part of coronavirus? Explain why it's MORE DANGEROUS than the flu again?

I predict Trump will open this country up no later than April 30th. All people have to do is act intelligent and somewhat vigilant by sneezing and coughing into clothing instead of arms or hands, keep their hands clean and away from facial crevices, and use general common sense when doing anything...and just maybe you will not get THE FLU!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Explain again how CNN, MSNBC and the network libtard reporters haven't been pushing the armeggedon part of coronavirus?
    Maybe, this is the earth telling us to GTFO? A built-in defense mechanism. Some mighty clean air out there, these days. Regardless, there may be some (unknown) twists to come with this one.

The numbers are in for the US for the FIRST QUARTER OF 2020 for influenza--that's right, the FLU.
    --46,000 deaths

Now redietz, kew, and any other Trump-hating BSers, let's hear it! Explain again how CNN, MSNBC and the network libtard reporters haven't been pushing the armeggedon part of coronavirus? Explain why it's MORE DANGEROUS than the flu again?

I predict Trump will open this country up no later than April 30th. All people have to do is act intelligent and somewhat vigilant by sneezing and coughing into clothing instead of arms or hands, keep their hands clean and away from facial crevices, and use general common sense when doing anything...and just maybe you will not get THE FLU!!
    Is Rob Singer math-challenged? 45 million flu cases reported in the US for 2020? Oh please.

Here is the WEEKLY CDC data: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

Should I even bother here?

First off, Rob, I don't hate Trump, so don't try to claim that I'm attempting to make him look bad or anything like that.

This differs greatly from the flu. Let me count the ways:

1) The flu is very predictable as to who it kills. If you're not very young, very old, or already sick, you are unlikely to die from the flu. By contrast, COVID-19, while also mainly going after the old and already sick, also kills healthy people 45 and older, and occasionally younger people than that. Someone my age who is healthy almost never dies from the flu. COVID-19 is a legitimate threat.

2) COVID-19 spreads more easily than the flu.

3) There is a vaccine for the flu. There is no COVID-19 vaccine.

4) Most people not in the high-risk groups for the flu experience mild symptoms. Some fever, headaches, some fatigue, some coughing, and some body aches. Not pleasant, but it's rarely a terrible, super-memorable experience. Those with COVID-19 have described it as "the sickest I've ever been", "torture", "hell", and many have said they felt like they were going to die. I'm talking about people who WEREN'T hospitalized! If you're over 45 and catch COVID-19, you are likely to have a hellacious experience.

5) COVID-19 is sending a lot more people onto ventilators, due to breathing issues. The ventilators themselves cause all kinds of psychological problems which many people never recover. The flu does not typically bring on the degree of breathing problems that COVID-19 does.

You should be concerned, Rob. You're in a high risk age group. I am in a medium-risk group (I'm 48), and I'm still scared of it, because not many people my age (or older) catch it and escape with only mild symptoms.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Shocked to see someone like Dan falling for this. Not sure what you mean by not many people your age get it and escape with only mild symptoms. It’s like the flu or less for the vast majority of people not in the high risk. It’s still hard to find people dying without the pre existing conditions. And you of all people know the media would be pushing examples of healthy younger people dropping dead.

I get no one wants to lay around puking, in the bathroom with a high fever. But it’s what 95% plus of the people that have tested positive got. And since testing has been total BS, it’s only people who decided not to ride kit out or thought they had the flu or a cold. I’m sure people like Brooke Baldwin on CNN are exaggerating their pain while sitting it home riding it out. She has never been honest in her reporting when it comes to Trump, do you think she would change now.

I am looking forward to the Anti Bodies test Pence says is coming soon. I’ll gladly pay for that one and I truly believe the numbers will be shocking in how many of us had it and barely knew it. It will expose the overreaction for what it was. Only question is how long until the damage to the economy can be undone. And when the first stories come out on how much of the stimulus was wasted on fraud and scams without proper vetting of funds being released.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Shocked to see someone like Dan falling for this. Not sure what you mean by not many people your age get it and escape with only mild symptoms. It’s like the flu or less for the vast majority of people not in the high risk. It’s still hard to find people dying without the pre existing conditions. And you of all people know the media would be pushing examples of healthy younger people dropping dead.

I get no one wants to lay around puking, in the bathroom with a high fever. But it’s what 95% plus of the people that have tested positive got. And since testing has been total BS, it’s only people who decided not to ride kit out or thought they had the flu or a cold. I’m sure people like Brooke Baldwin on CNN are exaggerating their pain while sitting it home riding it out. She has never been honest in her reporting when it comes to Trump, do you think she would change now.

I am looking forward to the Anti Bodies test Pence says is coming soon. I’ll gladly pay for that one and I truly believe the numbers will be shocking in how many of us had it and barely knew it. It will expose the overreaction for what it was. Only question is how long until the damage to the economy can be undone. And when the first stories come out on how much of the stimulus was wasted on fraud and scams without proper vetting of funds being released.
    For the 1st half of March I went through 8 boxes of tissue and had a lot of green phlegm (TMI, but I gotta get the point across) - never did it cross my mind to go in to see a doctor, as I and other people get this sort of shit once in awhile. For me it manifested itself as a bad sinus infection (I did not get a test for covid-19). Big fuckin' deal. I guess they have to shut down the whole fucking world over this shit.

The best study on Wuhan Virus with regards to asymptomatic hosts or carriers comes from Iceland with a 50% rate!! 10% of the population was tested so we have a significant sample size.

“ ... Iceland's randomized tests revealed that between 0.3%-0.8% of Iceland's population is infected with the respiratory illness, that about 50% of those who test positive for the virus are asymptomatic when they are tested...”

Source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ta/2959797001/

Here are a few things to consider:
    - the Wuhan Virus mutates and the strain that hit Italy was an aggressive strain and their death rates per million shows the dangers of how Virus changes over time
    - this Wuhan Virus comes in waves of infection (and stated earlier may mutate into a more deadly strain in the 2nd or subsequent wave)
    - any vaccine we develop may not work for everyone
    - the high rate of asymptomatic carriers or hosts helps explain the need for social distancing in the absence of masks and other precautions (e.g. I have argued for mask with face shield). The Asian countries using face masks like Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore all have low death rates per million despite being closer to Wuhan epic center than Italy, Sweden or USA, respectively.

In summary, the US is claim 25% asymptomatic rate per Dr. Fauci. But people forget SARS lasted from 2002 to 2004. We haven’t finish the “first inning” of the Wuhan Virus in the US. Food for thought.

QUOTE=tableplay;101186]

For the 1st half of March I went through 8 boxes of tissue and had a lot of green phlegm (TMI, but I gotta get the point across) - never did it cross my mind to go in to see a doctor, as I and other people get this sort of shit once in awhile. For me it manifested itself as a bad sinus infection (I did not get a test for covid-19). Big fuckin' deal. I guess they have to shut down the whole fucking world over this shit.[/QUOTE]

Tableplay, to reiterate your point, in January I had the worst cough I've ever had to where several people told me I needed to go to the doctor. I never go to the doctor, but I did this time and my doctor gave me a steroid shot and some prescription for who knows what. This was before any testing was done for the coronavirus, so who knows what I had, but several of my co-workers still think I had it. I recovered, and whatever I had, I'd say it was slightly worse than the flu.

Sean Payton (NO Saints coach), who is 56 got it, and described it as a little worse than the flu. This a quote from him: "But when you're quarantined, when you're basically at home with the symptoms that I had, and a number of people, 85-90 percent of the people will have a mild version of this and recover fully." He goes onto joke he almost wishes he got the worse version since he didn't lose his appetite when he was in quarantine so he gained quite a bit of weight. Sean also does a good job describing what "flattening the curve" means. It basically means we'll be averaging out the number of people getting sick over a longer time period so we don't overwhelm our medical system. In my area, I don't think we're in any danger of doing that, since hospitals are laying off nurses and doctors for lack of business.

I like to go back to the Diamond Princess situation since it's the only place where everyone got tested in a closed system. I get it's a small sample set, so the data should be taken with a grain of salt. This is the best article I found discussing the stats from this experiment.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/03/...ess-mysteries/

And Kj, you are right more people have died on the Diamond Princess. The current number is 8, so one more died, since most the articles were written. Anybody else that dies going forward will not be counted as coronavirus deaths since these are old people, and people do die of old age, believe it or not.

As several people have already alluded to, the press concentrates on the exception and not the rule. You can always find some middle aged or young person who appears to have no underlining conditions and gets extremely sick from this virus or dies. This happens with all diseases, even the flu. And I'm not saying this is just like the flu. It's worst, but it's not so bad I'd shut down whole economies.

Yes Bob21, no one is saying having this is necessarily a walk in the park, but you certainly don't want to shut down the whole fucking world and remove everyone's civil liberties over it - this is just a power grab;making the move for a global police state.

You'll notice when they show photos of architectural wonders like structures built in Egyptian times, a person will stand next to it so that people looking at the photo have a sense of perspective for how large the structure is. But in all these press conferences they never do side by side comparisons of the flu vs. covid-19 - just the covid-19 by itself.This is so people can't get a sense of magnitude against something they are familiar with.
    Last edited by tableplay; 04-11-2020 at 07:14 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Yes Bob21, no one is saying having this is necessarily a walk in the park, but you certainly don't want to shut down the whole fucking world and remove everyone's civil liberties over it - this is just a power grab;making the move for a global police state.

You'll notice when they show photos of architectural wonders like structures built in Egyptian times, a person will stand next to it so that people looking at the photo have a sense of perspective for how large the structure is. But in all these press conferences they never do side by side comparisons of the flu vs. covid-19 - just the covid-19 by itself.This is so people can't get a sense of magnitude against something they are familiar with.
    You fucking stupid assholes.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Originally Posted by House of Orange View Post
    In the end the real battle is God of the Universe, vs god of this world.
    You and Bob21 better go read some more of those books of his to get ready for it. Maybe, the victims of the virus, and chloroquine are the chosen ones.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Last edited by LMR; 04-11-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

You and Bob21 better go read some more of those books of his to get ready for it. Maybe, the victims of the virus, and chloroquine are the chosen ones.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    [/QUOTE]

go fuck yourself you sack of shit.

Looks like LMR sees his dream of a new liberal utopia of zero personal responsibility crashing right in front of him.

And damn, it’s making him angry.

Looks like LMR sees his dream of a new liberal utopia of zero personal responsibility crashing right in front of him.

And damn, it’s making him angry.
    It's all about conflating "not wanting to shut down the world" with "covid-19 is just like the common cold" for these retards like LMR (Bill Yung sock). A person can have the opinion that Covid-19 is worse than the flu, but shutting down the fucking world is bat-shit crazy.

LMR, your post on the mystery tour gave me a good laugh for the day! If mcap had responded with you being on the wrong forum or Tasha asking "are these new sock puppets?", I would have fell on the floor lmao!

Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post

--46,000 deaths

Is Rob Singer math-challenged? 45 million flu cases reported in the US for 2020? Oh please.

From the link you posted:

“CDC estimates that so far this season there have been at least 39 million flu illnesses, 410,000 hospitalizations and 24,000 deaths from flu.”
    As of week 14.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

LMR.....do you put Purell on before you start your handwringing?

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post

--46,000 deaths

“CDC estimates that so far this season there have been at least 39 million flu illnesses, 410,000 hospitalizations and 24,000 deaths from flu.”
    As of week 14.
    And does the CDC numbers match Singer’s numbers? I think not.

And the OPERATIVE WORD per CDC is “estimates”. Please focus on “estimates” vs what appears to be “actual data” per Singer. Recall Singer STATED “the numbers are in”.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You should be concerned, Rob. You're in a high risk age group. I am in a medium-risk group (I'm 48), and I'm still scared of it, because not many people my age (or older) catch it and escape with only mild symptoms.
    My brother got sick over a week ago and yesterday was the first day he is beginning to feel a little better and he is in his late 20's. No trouble breathing, but tightness in his chest, very achy, headache, and temp over 100 most of the week

I am in my 30's and have not felt well since Wednesday, but my symptoms have been much milder, temp in the low 99 degree range, a little tightness in my chest, very achy in my arms only and the weirdest one, extreme fatigue. Yesterday, I woke up at 9am, ate some oatmeal and settled into my recliner to watch TV and just couldn't stay awake. Finally at 1pm, I got up and went back to bed for 5 hours. In the evening I again dosed off and on watching TV, until I finally got online for a couple hours. All told, I was awake probably 3 hours yesterday. Today, I already am feeling more energy than yesterday, as I have been up for a couple hours.

Once we both feel completely over this, I want to get the antibody test to confirm and then we'll be good to go. Hopefully the casinos will open and I can get back to my normal life.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-11-2020 at 09:51 AM.

As of week 14.
    And does the CDC numbers match Singer’s numbers? I think not.

And the OPERATIVE WORD per CDC is “estimates”. Please focus on “estimates” vs what appears to be “actual data” per Singer. Recall Singer STATED “the numbers are in”.
    Oh, please!

Oh, please!
    jpfromla: Can you be anymore unctuous?

Thread Information