Thread: Just for fun as a break from the Covid-19 thing, how old is everyone here? :)

I am 36 years old. I thought someone was like 40 and he turned out to be in his 60's! I was way off! LOL. :/ I thought this thread might just be a fun game to clear up doubts about our ages!
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-04-2020 at 04:45 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I am 36 years old.
    Now tell us how old you really are, and I’ll play along.

I am 36 years old.
    I'm 62. A child of the lunar landing and Captain Kangaroo. And The Omega Man.

Monet, you ever watch The Omega Man?

That is a rude question to ask, Tasha.
    Last edited by mcap; 04-04-2020 at 05:07 PM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I have watched Howdy Doody, The Real McCoys, Romper Room... etc etc.

I have seen The Omega Man many times.
    Charlton Heston is in this movie called Mountain Men and I watch it a lot.
    I've probably seen over 90% of his
    It is hard to find a mainstream American Movie that I haven't seen to be honest.
    I do stay away from Horror Movies though.
    I don't enjoy that type of content.
    I would be a little embarrassed to tell you how many DVD's I actually own.
    I've seen most American Television Episodes as well.
    I got into Foreign Films 25 years ago but I haven't seen nearly as many as the American Variety.
    I probably only watched one or two Films from India as I don't enjoy them very much.
    I'd say the last 20 to 30 years the movies aren't nearly as good as say from the 1950's till the mid 90s.
    CGI basically ruined the Industry along with the idea of Risk Analysis.
    They do seem to make huge profits from the CGI Era though.
    The bean counters got it all figured out.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I have watched Howdy Doody, The Real McCoys, Romper Room... etc etc.

I have seen The Omega Man many times.
    Charlton Heston is in this movie called Mountain Men and I watch it a lot.
    I've probably seen over 90% of his
    It is hard to find a mainstream American Movie that I haven't seen to be honest.
    I do stay away from Horror Movies though.
    I don't enjoy that type of content.
    I would be a little embarrassed to tell you how many DVD's I actually own.
    I've seen most American Television Episodes as well.
    I got into Foreign Films 25 years ago but I haven't seen nearly as many as the American Variety.
    I probably only watched one or two Films from India as I don't enjoy them very much.
    I'd say the last 20 to 30 years the movies aren't nearly as good as say from the 1950's till the mid 90s.
    CGI basically ruined the Industry along with the idea of Risk Analysis.
    They do seem to make huge profits from the CGI Era though.
    The bean counters got it all figured out.
    I watched the real McCoys, mainly because my grandfather could have been grandpa's brother.

I hate the fact that they tweak actual plotlines these days based on test audiences. Makes for bad Disney writing.

I am 36 years old.
    I'm 62. A child of the lunar landing and Captain Kangaroo. And The Omega Man.

Loved The Omega Man. There’s a parallel to the Coronavirus.
    Heston had the antibodies that made him immune to the virus.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    I am 36 years old.
    I'll tell you the real truth! I promise! I am 63, inverse....

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

I am 36 years old.
    Now we’re getting somewhere. How old is each one of your socks?

Your title says: “Just for fun...”. Do you really think we should be having this much fun in this time of distress and morning with the pandemic going on? I’m feeeing a little guilty.

Your title says: “Just for fun...”. Do you really think we should be having this much fun in this time of distress and morning with the pandemic going on? I’m feeeing a little guilty.
    Okay, okay, I'll talk! I admit that I have a hidden agenda for this thread! Innocent agenda but still a hidden agenda!

Okay, okay, I'll talk! I admit that I have a hidden agenda for this thread! Innocent agenda but still a hidden agenda!
    Okay Tasha, I figured you’d crack under pressure. So what is your hidden agenda?

I have another question for you. Where did you get those words of wisdom you put at the end of your posts? Is that from Plato or somebody famous? Or did you come up with that yourself? It’s a good principle to live by, but I just never thought about it that way. I definitely don’t want to go down in history as a selfish entitled brat.

Your hidden agenda won't work, I believe he said he was in his 40s

Okay Tasha, I figured you’d crack under pressure. So what is your hidden agenda?

I have another question for you. Where did you get those words of wisdom you put at the end of your posts? Is that from Plato or somebody famous? Or did you come up with that yourself? It’s a good principle to live by, but I just never thought about it that way. I definitely don’t want to go down in history as a selfish entitled brat.
    My signature is an inside joke between me and a Friend, . My hidden Agenda was a convoluted way to ask a certain Person whose age I was curious about just how old he was hoping he would answer in this thread. I could have just outright asked him how old he was, but I went the convoluted way, . I also went the convoluted way on another website when I saw a cool Avatar. Instead of just asking tge Poster exactly what his Avatar was, I started a thread called,"What is your Avatar?" See? Convuluted.

My signature is an inside joke between me and a Friend, . My hidden Agenda was a convoluted way to ask a certain Person whose age I was curious about just how old he was hoping he would answer in this thread. I could have just outright asked him how old he was, but I went the convoluted way, . I also went the convoluted way on another website when I saw a cool Avatar. Instead of just asking tge Poster exactly what his Avatar was, I started a thread called,"What is your Avatar?" See? Convuluted.
    Makes sense. And I’d call what you’re doing more cleaver than convoluted. Good luck in finding out his age.

Makes sense. And I’d call what you’re doing more cleaver than convoluted. Good luck in finding out his age.
    Yep, you're right. Convuluted is more like pretending to be like 30 different people in order to con people out of money. What I was doing us more like Clever than Convuluted like you said. Maybe Sneaky too. Just like when I claimed that I was the inverse of 63 when "Reverse," was actually the better word.
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-06-2020 at 06:51 AM.

Thread Information