Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
If you look at these two fields common sense should tell you they can not be combined.
Gravity isn't even a force. Yet, there is no reason not to take gravity with quantum gravity.

I know quite a bit about particle physics since my niece got her PhD from Stanford in particle physics and is currently working at CERN, the large particle accelator lab in Geneva, Switzerland.
You sound a lot like Trump, the guy with a nuclear science family member. Trump plays four-dimensional "chess", you know.

Since I have a pretty good background in physics, I was actually able to talk her out of some of the more ridiculous areas in particle physics, like “string theory”. And I showed her where Einstein made his mistakes so she doesn’t make the same ones.
It's sounds like you picked out one of the leading theories that you heard of, and, are trying to "run" with it to discount even its opposing theories.

Check out this site. See how far something like the above will get you there. It's easy to "run" with anything on a gambling site.

https://physics.stackexchange.com/ <---------------------

Here’s where I think you and I are different. You have rejected one model (the creation model) out of hand so you can’t be objective. I can be objective and open to all models. A person who believes in God can still believe in evolution (it’s called theistic evolution) or an old or young earth/universe. When I was an evolutionist, I still believed in God.
I think that you should put more of your efforts into figuring something out. Less on how you view others. What comes to mind is that old cartoon about the hierarchy of intelligence. At the bottom were things like the concern over one's, and others' stations in life, and the gossipy stuff. Near the top of the list were things such as interest in new ideas.

The reason I became a creationist is because all the data, all the evidence points to creation, and none to evolution. You have to have a lot of faith to believe in evolution and all these stupid unifing theorys, if that’s what you want to call them. It sounds like you have a lot of faith, but it’s just in the wrong things.
Fair, enough, but I have no interest in the reason you became anything.