So a while back after years of listening to Singer's claim based on alternative reality, I posted a poll asking who found him credible. The results were overwhelming that even on this forum of deniers and conspiracy theorists, almost no one found Singer to be credible.

So I am wondering the same thing about MDawg. Just like Singer, his claims fly in the face of mathematics. And just like Singer, he appears to be using some sort of progressive wagering to overcome negative EV, which it simply cannot do. Not in the long term.

Now from the "discussion" in the MDawg thread, we can already see support from Coach Belly and Blackhole, making it likely MDawg is going to fare better than Singer. Also, MDawg hasn't been lying to us for decades about everything under the sun, so he may get more benefit of the doubt.

One final thing. This is not about whether MDawg's trip last month or whenever it was, was or wasn't the winning trip that he claims. In my mind it probably was. The question of this poll is whether you believe Mdawgs claim that is has a winning (betting) system that defies the mathematics longterm?