Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
I never heard of the word "doxxing" until I read about the fear it instills in some people right here.

That said, I've invited redietz and his bevy of personal threats against me, to come over here anytime and try his "level best" with all his biblical bs and "words have consequences" nonsense. Besides....he'd like the dirt we have in the desert.
Rob, I was on the same peg. The first time I had ever heard this word is when Tasha used it to call out smallcap for “doxxing” someone. I had to look it up to even know what it meant.

Here’s the definition: “search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.”

The malicious intent is key to doxxing someone. Since Redietz said he’d like to dox everybody on this forum that means he has malicious intent to everyone here. That’s a little scary, since I thought Redietz was a reasonable person.
redietz is touched. I've never believed he was working with a full deck. He doesn't like Trump. There's a good reason right there to understand how he's "off".