Thread: For those who kept their jobs during the Covid-19 fiasco, what perks did or will you receive? :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    At Walgreens, we will be getting a one time $300 bonus for fulltime Employees and $150 for Part time Employees at the end of April as a "Thank you for continuing to be here for our Customers when you could have self quarantined for a while instead and not work anymore for the time being" The first part was actually said, the last part after the word Customers was implied, LMAO!

I have read that People who work in The Actual Pharmacy(Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacists) and people who work in tbe normal parts of stores(Cashiers, Stock, Management)just might be getting a $25,000 bonus Check for continuing to work with and in the public during a Pandemic. That $25,000 check will be more than an entire year's wages for me, so that would be more than welcome for me! . I will also be able to withdraw $160 from my Stock Plan minus the Commission, and double wiring fees(Wiring fee to send and wiring fee to receive, $30 together and about $40 for Commission) so I will be eligible for a net pay of $90 from my Stock plan, so $390 at the end of April!

This is on top of the $1,000 bonus check that Trump approved of(Though you would have to jump through serious hoops and WAIT to be approved and then WAIT for the actual check, and it is NOT going to be automatic as most of America was thinking. In hindsight Trump just automatically free gifting $1,000 checks to every Adult in America just seemed too good to be true. Having to go through major hoops and wait for that check does make sense.

At this point, my guaranteed $390 coming at the end of April is worth more than the $1,000 check I have to jump through major hoops for and wait a long time for.

So, what perks did or will you be receiving for continuing to work during the Covid-19 Fiasco?
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-08-2020 at 03:55 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Again you stupid fucking retard, most Americans who file their taxes each year will get the check. No hoops to jump through. I’m sure whatever Ghetto tax preparation firm you used sent your bank information to the IRS with your 2018 return. You need to do nothing to get the $1200 check. It will be in your checking account in the near future.

Why do rumors and other garbage you believe spread through the Ghetto so easily like the Clap? Where did you hear people have to jump through hoops? Granted Jamal the Pimp, De’Wann the Drug dealer and LaQuenisga the hooker who don’t file tax returns will have trouble. Perhaps they should have considered their choice to not pay taxes.

Damn, you can’t be this stupid and illiterate to the world around you. And don’t come back with a “To be fair” reply.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by The Boz; 04-08-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Again you stupid fucking retard, most Americans who file their taxes each year will get the check. No hoops to jump through. I’m sure whatever Ghetto tax preparation firm you used sent your bank information to the IRS with your 2018 return. You need to do nothing to get the $1200 check. It will be in your checking account in the near future.

Why do rumors and other garbage you believe spread through the Ghetto so easily like the Clap? Where did you hear people have to jump through hoops? Granted Jamal the Pimp, De’Wann the Drug dealer and LaQuenisga the hooker who don’t file tax returns will have trouble. Perhaps they should have considered their choice to not pay taxes.

Damn, you can’t be this stupid and illiterate to the world around you. And don’t come back with a “To be fair” reply.

Name:  BE584FD2-BC7D-4377-97BE-46EC503A8E86.jpeg
Views: 1011
Size:  109.5 KB
    I heard rumors that you would have to go through hoops and wait to get that check. I was saying that that does make more sense than Trump just sending every Adult American about $1,000 automatically especially since not every working Adult actually lost their jobs due to the Covid-19 Fiasco. I would honestly think that only people who actually LOST their jobs due to the Covid-19 thing would deserve that extra $1,000 plus check. And in your picture I assume that someone rode the bus in January and February got a huge refund check, used it to buy a fancy car, and by April they already crashed the fancy car or were so financially irresponsible with it, it ended up being repossessed/towed... Did I get the analogy right?
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information