Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: pro gamblers may qualify for unemployment benefits in Nevada

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Thanks for the new info Mr Kewlj. Previous articles have said the money will be retroactive. But you're right -- what a hardship.

Right now the neighbor on my left is on her phone on her balcony yelling that she has no money. This is depressing.

Still no $1200 for me.
    It appears many should be waking up to the $1200 tomorrow morning.

As for the UC, it’s beyond crazy but it appears it will be retro, so some large back checks.

For Small Businesses, the free $10k has now been dropped to $1,000 for most self employed unless you have 10 employees. Seems too many signed up.
    How does a measly $1000 help a small business, closed for months stay afloat?

Where did that info about waking up to the $1200 payments come from Boz?
    Treasury Secretary Munchin saying most Americans with bank accounts on file will have them by Wednesday April 15th at his Presser yesterday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/pers...od/ar-BB12CXv3

There have been reports in the news that the first round of $1200 checks arrives via direct deposit on Wednesday.

The SBA EIDL program which originally was "up to $10,000" including the self employed is now $1,000 per person up to ten people. So self employed get $1,000.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Treasury Secretary Munchin saying most Americans with bank accounts on file will have them by Wednesday April 15th at his Presser yesterday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/pers...od/ar-BB12CXv3
    Thank you for that info. Doesn't help me because they do not have my info on file until they open that new portal, but it is good to know they are moving pretty quickly. I have to say, I think Munchin is doing a pretty good job.

My nephew in Texas got his direct deposit when he woke up yesterday (Monday) morning. He got one deposit for $3900 because they have 3 children.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    My nephew in Texas got his direct deposit when he woke up yesterday (Monday) morning. He got one deposit for $3900 because they have 3 children.
    Damn breeders sucking the government dry with their offspring. Kidding, I am sure they are all wonderful people.

So what are you the Mrs getting, Singer, the full $2400, or a reduced amount based on whatever it is they base it on, I guess $150k income for a couple?

Check www.lvrj.com it quotes the governor saying unemployment will be retroactive to March 15.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Check www.lvrj.com it quotes the governor saying unemployment will be retroactive to March 15.
    I heard him say that in the news conference, but that is when he was talking about regular unemployment for workers. The discussion about self employed / gig workers was later.

Also, it didn't involve me, so I may not be remembering correctly, but I though the female that spoke, said regular workers were already getting whatever their regular amount of unemployment is on there cards and they should start getting the additional $600 (they call that disaster money or something like that) in the next couple days.

Thread Information