Also for me personally, 1-2 other players is about my sweet spot. While there are advantages to playing heads up, like speed of game and number of rounds IF the count grows strong, there is also the situation of aggressive exits (which I employ) drawing attention. If you are the only one playing and you exit aggressively after relatively few hands played because the count goes bad, the game will stop completely upon your exit, and create an awkward moment, which does gets noticed. If there is at least one other player the games goes on.

I don't like more than about 2 other players because then the game slows to a crawl and it will mean relatively few rounds to the shuffle, so just about the time the count becomes advantageous, the dealer is shuffling. So 1-2 other players is my sweet spot. Now THAT is going to be mandatory.

On the down side for me personally, I presume tables will be spread out a bit more, which would make attempting to track a second table more difficult. And even if I could still do that, with such limited seating probably can't jump to that second table with a better count / opportunity, so that technique is probably out for now.

Maybe there will be extra tables open because of the limited seating per table or maybe it will just be the old sucky over-crowded conditions that I left back east when I moved to Vegas. We'll just see what happens.