Thread: Will the Las Vegas Strip Open Soon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

kewlJ must be feeling better after he just beat the Chink Virus and Open Heart Surgery??
    I am feeling ok Monet. Just a bit fatigued today. I keep falling a sleep in the recliner when watching TV. That and a slight fever is all I have left. I am sorry your prayers for my demise weren't answered.

Also I have survived 2 different heart surgeries, once in 2011 and again in 2017, so get it right. So never thought I was going to die either time and certainly didn't from this little virus. A bit of uncertainty at the most. But then again, I am healthy. You take someone like Rob who is ancient or yourself at 400 lbs, probably diabetic with heart issues and you could be a goner. So I will pray that you don't get it.
    2 heart surgeries AND infected blood? Along with a fever? Hahaha!! (and no meaningful future unless you count showing baby bro how to give hand jobs....)

Like I've told you kew, I'll definitely be around long enuf to spit on your grave.

Wait!---kew faked his own death? You mean he has such a do-nothing/been nowhere/no future life that he's gone thru the suicide thing?

Not surprising, being how confidence-lacking and weak a person he seems to be.

BUT WE CAN STILL HOPE!

Hey kew---if it ever gets THAT bad again (and with peoplelike you, it always does) just give me a call. I'll offer you all the encouragement you need so you don't add that failure to your irrelevant life!!
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 04-11-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Thread Information