Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baccmaster! :/

I feel that Baccmaster is NOT a "Innocent Newbie." He joined just six days ago and the majority of his posts are about talking shit about Mdawg. Even his very NAME is a heavy reference to Mdawg since we all know that Mdawg is a heavy Baccarat Enthusiast and Epitome Baccarat Player. I refuse to believe that Baccmaster chose that name as an innocent coincidence. Most Innocent Newbies DO NOT sink their claws into Older Members like Baccmaster did. I feel that Baccmaster joined to antagonize, harass, bully, and insult Mdawg. No way is Baccmaster an Innocent Newbie. I feel Baccmaster is a Troll.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I feel that Baccmaster is NOT a "Innocent Newbie." He joined just six days ago and the majority of his posts are about talking shit about Mdawg. Even his very NAME is a heavy reference to Mdawg since we all know that Mdawg is a heavy Baccarat Enthusiast and Epitome Baccarat Player. I refuse to believe that Baccmaster chose that name as an innocent coincidence. Most Innocent Newbies DO NOT sink their claws into Older Members like Baccmaster did. I feel that Baccmaster joined to antagonize, harass, bully, and insult Mdawg. No way is Baccmaster an Innocent Newbie. I feel Baccmaster is a Troll.
    Amen!

stop harassing baccmaster tasha. It isn't very nice. This topic also doesn't have jack shit to do with Las Vegas.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    stop harassing baccmaster tasha. It isn't very nice. This topic also doesn't have jack shit to do with Las Vegas.
    I agree. But after I read Tasha’s post, I was so inspired I just wanted to stand up and raise my hands and say AMEN! Probably because my Baptist upbringing was taking over.

It was almost like she was given an inspirational sermon. It built up to a crescendo! I don’t even know if what she was saying was correct. But there was conviction in her post, and you got to like that in a person.

you're limited to the number of threads you can start on this forum. Yet, you wasted it on this obvious nonsense. Your decision making is seriously lacking, not that we didn't know that already.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    you're limited to the number of threads you can start on this forum. Yet, you wasted it on this obvious nonsense. Your decision making is seriously lacking, not that we didn't know that already.
    This is something I feel very strongly about. I mean,, Mdawg is clearly being Trolled by Baccmaster. It's as clear as day that Baccmaster joined to harass Mdawg and is no way in hell an Innocent Newbie

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

This is something I feel very strongly about. I mean,, Mdawg is clearly being Trolled by Baccmaster. It's as clear as day that Baccmaster joined to harass Mdawg and is no way in hell an Innocent Newbie
    You mean a troll is trolling a troll? How quaint.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Mdawg is not a Troll. He's really legit and real and genuine.

Regardless of mdawgs status, you’re a troll and you’re trolling someone you say is a troll. I’m really close to cussing you out.

Got any evidence that MDawg is legit?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

C'mon man...didn't you see all those posts of his with that fake money you can buy off of Amazon.com?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

C'mon man...didn't you see all those posts of his with that fake money you can buy off of Amazon.com?

Hmm... Just look at this.... Mdawg got a 4 month Suspension on WOV on March 29th.... On April 4, Baccmaster joined talking shit about Mdawg. You don't have to be a Rocket Scientist to figure out what's going on.... No way is Baccmaster joining VCT less than a week after Mdawg was served a four month Suspension on WOV a mere coincidence. It's ALMOST like Baccmaster scrounged Gambling Websites where Mdawg might be posting, found VCT and Mdawg, joined, and bullied Mdawg.
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-11-2020 at 05:16 PM.

You don't have to be a Rocket Scientist to figure out what's going on....
    I don’t think anyone ever had that concern with you.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    You don't have to be a Rocket Scientist to figure out what's going on....
    I don’t think anyone ever had that concern with you.
    +1. Lol.

And so is the Easter bunny. So hurry and get your eggs colored

C'mon man...
    What is this piece of shit doing back here?

Does he have no self-discipline, no self-respect?

He's no better than tewlj...

My last post on this retarded site.

Originally Posted by BaccMaster View Post
    So hurry and get your eggs colored
    How does AxelWolf get away with creating sock puppets?

Here's how...

I Have at least 20 different computers and devices, three different VPN services, multiple monitors, KVM switches, two different virtual machine services.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by BaccMaster View Post
    So hurry and get your eggs colored
    How does AxelWolf get away with creating sock puppets?

Here's how...

I Have at least 20 different computers and devices, three different VPN services, multiple monitors, KVM switches, two different virtual machine services.
    Oh, you're back on this s*** again? Feel free to put your money where your mouth is. I will allow all my equipment to be inspected and allow them access to my internet logs through my ISP and everything else they would need to determine if I've created sock puppets. It's 10 to 1 and I'm willing to put up some earnest money if you are. I Have zero reason to create a sock puppet. I would also be willing to set something up with Dan and BaccMaster where I am right in front of him while BaccMaster is posting on the Forum. Or both of us can meet Dan in person. Obviously, we can't meet in person at this point but I'm sure our time will come. We could Skype in or something like that I suppose. I'm sure you own some kitchen knives and know how to use them along with other things that could harm people, so you must be using them to do so, I guess.

Hmm... Just look at this.... Mdawg got a 4 month Suspension on WOV on March 29th.... On April 4, Baccmaster joined talking shit about Mdawg. You don't have to be a Rocket Scientist to figure out what's going on.... No way is Baccmaster joining VCT less than a week after Mdawg was served a four month Suspension on WOV a mere coincidence. It's ALMOST like Baccmaster scrounged Gambling Websites where Mdawg might be posting, found VCT and Mdawg, joined, and bullied Mdawg.
    Why does it seem like Mdawg and you are communicating behind the scenes and you're repeating his theories?

Can you honestly deny that you've been having conversations with MDawg via private message?

Be careful how you answer that if you say it's not true, Mdawg could be my sock puppet and I would know 100% you're lying.

Thread Information