Thread: She is Second in Line to be Joe Biden's VP Pick

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s extended and expanded “stay home order” of Friday, April 9, has received backlash and criticism. Even I think she went too far this time.

Speaker of the Michigan House Lee Chatfield mocked Whitmer’s orders, tweeting, “Non-essential in Michigan: Lawn care, construction, fishing if boating with a motor, realtors, buying seeds, home improvement equipment & gardening supplies. Essential in Michigan: Marijuana, lottery & alcohol. Let’s be safe & reasonable. Right now, we’re not!”

It is a good possibility she might be Biden's running mate, and when Biden whips Trump's ass in November and then he dies due to covid she will be our President.

Not sure how she got voted in.
    I guess they are historically Blue.
    That State has the most or largest Militias or both in the country.
    Hope they vote her out next election.

I doubt Trump loses.
    People like you thought Hilary was gonna win by a landslide.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s extended and expanded “stay home order” of Friday, April 9, has received backlash and criticism. Even I think she went too far this time.

Speaker of the Michigan House Lee Chatfield mocked Whitmer’s orders, tweeting, “Non-essential in Michigan: Lawn care, construction, fishing if boating with a motor, realtors, buying seeds, home improvement equipment & gardening supplies. Essential in Michigan: Marijuana, lottery & alcohol. Let’s be safe & reasonable. Right now, we’re not!”

It is a good possibility she might be Biden's running mate, and when Biden whips Trump's ass in November and then he dies due to covid she will be our President.

I'm okay with that. I just spent some time researching her. She's attractive, which is rare for a liberal. At least we'll have someone good looking to watch, as she goes off on one of her typical liberal rants.

That Bitch is trying to scare everyone with the belief that you are going to catch the Chink Virus from Gas Pumps and other things.
    Don't go Fishing on the Lake cause IT Lives!!
    You better not take a shower because it is in the Ocean and Water Supply.
    Don't go to sleep tonight or the BoogeyVirus will get you!!

So you think she went to far and you copy and paste Speaker Chatfield's (republican) mocking comment as if you agree with him?
    Then you seem to be happy that if Biden wins and after he dies from covid19 she'll be pres. You're twisted up dude.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    That Bitch is trying to scare everyone with the belief that you are going to catch the Chink Virus from Gas Pumps and other things.
    Don't go Fishing on the Lake cause IT Lives!!
    You better not take a shower because it is in the Ocean and Water Supply.
    Don't go to sleep tonight or the BoogeyVirus will get you!!
    She's a liberal, what do you expect? This is what they do. Have you ever heard one talk that's made any sense?

Maybe MidWest Player can help us out with this one? MWP, how did your state elect such a goofy, paranoid Governor? Was it just a vote for looks, and substance didn't matter?

Seriously Midwest Player? Are you shitting me...

That bitches name is Gretchen. Nobody wants to a white bitch named Gretchen as president, makes you think of Hillary without even looking at her.

Anyways, since I guess since at this point the LAS VEGAS section is the subforum for everything without hope for change (sigh) except Albertson's semi rare and rare game piece selling now, my libtarded governor has extended our stay at home order to May 4 and his dictatorship powers through May 13 despite having the lowest confirmed case count per million in the country by over 10%.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

So you think she went to far and you copy and paste Speaker Chatfield's (republican) mocking comment as if you agree with him?
    Then you seem to be happy that if Biden wins and after he dies from covid19 she'll be pres. You're twisted up dude.
    I'm still not sure if MidWest Player knows if he's a Democrat or Republican. In one of his last posts, he said he became a Democrat because of some voting incident, where he thought it was the Republicans not requiring ID to vote. He had got upset at some poll worker who didn't ask to see his ID to vote. Now that he knows this is really part of the Democrat platform - and this poll worker was most likely a Democrat - he might change over and become a Republican.

Right now I think MWP is searching, and trying to figure things out.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Not sure how she got voted in.
    I guess they are historically Blue.
    That State has the most or largest Militias or both in the country.
    Hope they vote her out next election.
    She got voted in by cities like Detroit, Grand Rapids, and Ann Arbor. So the Militias aside, the state has too large of a free stuff army, big liberal college towns, and misguided progressives like MWP.
    It’s a lot like my state of Oregon. Portland, Salem, and Eugene mostly ensure that an otherwise red state goes blue. That and a bunch of aging hipsters smoking too much hippie lettuce.

and misguided progressives like MWP.
    dannyj, you have a much more PC way of describing our good friend MWP than I do. I laughed when I read your post. I have a more direct approach, and I don't know if you've noticed, but it hasn't gone over well with Kj. I need to learn from you, so Kj doesn't get so wound up.

For the most part, MWP just stays quit. He likes to instigate and "stir the pot", but to his credit, he never follows up. He just likes to throw a match out there and then he stands back and watches the chaos he created.

But getting back to MWP, I'll try to be more gentle with him going forward. I can tell he's got good heart...he's just misguided. I hope it's not a terminal condition.

Election night is the only time I go from liberal channel to liberal channel to liberal channel. Watching the anchors whimper and cry is priceless. Just imagine the amount of pain and suffering THIS time around!

Tired United Colors of Beneton. I vote Trump. She least part black, gay, asian, too to get all votes up? Biden pick assassin very least. First female president because old man fall banana.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Tired United Colors of Beneton. I vote Trump. She least part black, gay, asian, too to get all votes up? Biden pick assassin very least. First female president because old man fall banana.
    lol that was pretty funny!
    Reminds me of this...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MWP
    No chance in hell of Gretchen being named VP candidate. She is absolutely toxic now after her latest dictator impersonation.
    Biden would have to be mentally challenged to make that pick....

MWP
    No chance in hell of Gretchen being named VP candidate. She is absolutely toxic now after her latest dictator impersonation.
    Are you saying Biden ISN’T mentally challenged? Or doesn’t dementia count?

Poor fuck doesn’t know what day it is. No wonder why the Democrats are trying to hide him or come up with a new candidate.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

MWP
    Are you saying Biden ISN’T mentally challenged? Or doesn’t dementia count?

Poor fuck doesn’t know what day it is. No wonder why the Democrats are trying to hide him or come up with a new candidate.
    Not at all Boz. It’s obvious he has issues. I was just kinda leaving the obvious unspoken. Trying to get MWP to think and respond instead of just dropping bombs.

Thread Information