Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Protest slogans

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Best slogans came from the Civil Rights movement. So have you and your kids walking hand in hand saying "we shall open up," and "we are not afraid." Be sure everyone holds hands. Men might choose to lock arms instead of hand holding. Please, no whimps with masks are allowed. Get a celebrity to lead. In two weeks either you'll have made your point or you won't.
    Celebrity to lead. Good idea. Jame Woods grew up in my city and still comes around. He's the perfect nut for the job.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    For those in PA, we are going to have a rally on Monday in Harrisburg the State Capital. I’m sure as hell going to be there and will be starting on making signs tomorrow.

https://www.abc27.com/news/local/dep...selves-at-risk

Note you also get a picture of our trans whatever “Health Secretary”. I call it Freakshow.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I'm glad he uses the women's room. I wouldn't want to have to look at that in the men's room.
    Come on. That thing's not really a man is it?

For those in PA, we are going to have a rally on Monday in Harrisburg the State Capital. I’m sure as hell going to be there and will be starting on making signs tomorrow.

Note you also get a picture of our trans whatever “Health Secretary”. I call it Freakshow.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I'm glad he uses the women's room. I wouldn't want to have to look at that in the men's room.
    I bet if KewlJ ran into that guy in a men's room his blood would be boiling. Followed up with the line well hellooo, are you married?

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Best slogans came from the Civil Rights movement. So have you and your kids walking hand in hand saying "we shall open up," and "we are not afraid." Be sure everyone holds hands. Men might choose to lock arms instead of hand holding. Please, no whimps with masks are allowed. Get a celebrity to lead. In two weeks either you'll have made your point or you won't.
    Celebrity to lead. Good idea. Jame Woods grew up in my city and still comes around. He's the perfect nut for the job.
    I follow James Woods on twitter. He's a devout conservative.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

This is Barney

Just wear pink and extend arm and point at government officials and chant "Shame, Shame, Shame" like you are a zombie.

Super high IQ.
    Supposedly in the neighborhood of 180.

Amen brotha!

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Super high IQ.
    I watched Citizen Cohn with James Woods in the leading roll about a week ago. Good movie with lots of history. Roy Cohn was Joe McCarthy's assistant when McCarthy was Senator from Wisconsin.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Super high IQ.
    I watched Citizen Cohn with James Woods in the leading roll about a week ago. Good movie with lots of history. Roy Cohn was Joe McCarthy's assistant when McCarthy was Senator from Wisconsin.
    He was great in the movie Best Seller.

The protests are coming at the appropriate time - I was not allowed in a grocery store because I wasn't wearing (and didn't have) a mask.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I bet if KewlJ ran into that guy in a men's room his blood would be boiling. Followed up with the line well hellooo, are you married?
    Jesus...I thought only California had such freakshows...Rachael Levine. PMOTM APRIL 2020
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    The protests are coming at the appropriate time - I was not allowed in a grocery store because I wasn't wearing (and didn't have) a mask.
    That's ugly but not so bad just yet.
    My worry is that they shut down all the grocery stores or they just can't supply them.
    It's getting out of hand with lines and rules.
    Next thing they are going to force you to get a laser shot in the middle of your forehead to check your temp.
    Perhaps it will all go back to normal soon but I don't like the direction our leaders are enforcing.
    The truth is the Liberals are winning and taking over and have indoctrinated the youth to be on their side or way of thinking.
    I figure we will have an all out Civil War eventually or World War but not sure our past ideology will be intact.
    I believe in more conservative ideals but I can admit that the Liberals seem to be winning in just about every aspect of life.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    My worry is that they shut down all the grocery stores or they just can't supply them.
    Next thing they are going to force you to get a laser shot in the middle of your forehead to check your temp.
    Perhaps it will all go back to normal soon but I don't like the direction our leaders are enforcing.
    The truth is the Liberals are winning and taking over and have indoctrinated the youth to be on their side or way of thinking.
    I figure we will have an all out Civil War eventually or World War but not sure our past ideology will be intact.
    I believe in more conservative ideals but I can admit that the Liberals seem to be winning in just about every aspect of life.
    On a brighter note, I was able to get out some C-notes (I have a cash arrangement for rent) from a Chase ATM machine with no problem, but as you say, things are going to go to shit soon, so I really regret not stockpiling huge amounts of cash like JBJB smartly does. One masked older lady darted quickly away from me (about 2 1/2 meters away as we approached each other) onto the low-cut grass on the side of the sidewalk as I was walking down the sidewalk (she didn't give me the chance to do that first so that she could walk down the sidewalk - it caught me by surprise). Amazing how easily the sheeple are manipulated by the media. I get that she is in a high risk group, but she was masked and we had plenty of passing distance anyway.

On a brighter note, I was able to get out some C-notes (I have a cash arrangement for rent) from a Chase ATM machine with no problem, but as you say, things are going to go to shit soon, so I really regret not stockpiling huge amounts of cash like JBJB smartly does. One masked older lady darted quickly away from me (about 2 1/2 meters away as we approached each other) onto the low-cut grass on the side of the sidewalk as I was walking down the sidewalk (she didn't give me the chance to do that first so that she could walk down the sidewalk - it caught me by surprise). Amazing how easily the sheeple are manipulated by the media. I get that she is in a high risk group, but she was masked and we had plenty of passing distance anyway.
    lol but not lol.
    It's like she expects to walk outside and never encounter another person.
    I posted this in the Chi Chi thread but it is kinda hidden.
    I went to the bank yesterday to use the ATM.
    At 3pm or so two banks were really busy with long lines standing or in cars.
    So I went up to Mt Charleston to enjoy the Air that I think is uncontaminated.
    When I came back around 6:30pm I stopped at a different Bank of America.
    They have 3 drive thru ATMs.
    Two were completely empty.
    The third gave me 1000 dollars... all in Ten Dollar Bills.
    I guess it was because everyone got their stimulus or unemployment increase.
    My point is that after people make a run on the grocery stores the banks are next.
    I am not too worried about it but it doesn't look good when ATMs don't have money or are down to 10 dollar bills.
    Add in long lines at the Banks and I start to think it is time to get all cash out of all accounts.
    Last edited by monet; 04-17-2020 at 12:45 PM.

lol but not lol.
    It's like she expects to walk outside and never encounter another person.
    I posted this in the Chi Chi thread but it is kinda hidden.
    I went to the bank yesterday to use the ATM.
    At 3pm or so two banks were really busy with long lines standing or in cars.
    So I went up to Mt Charleston to enjoy the Air that I think is uncontaminated.
    When I came back around 6:30pm I stopped a different Bank of America.
    They have 3 drive thru ATMs.
    Two were completely empty.
    The third gave me 1000 dollars... all in Ten Dollar Bills.
    I guess it was because everyone got their stimulus or unemployment increase.
    My point is that after people make a run on the grocery stores the banks are next.
    I am not too worried about it but it doesn't look good when ATMs don't have money or are down to 10 dollar bills.
    Add in long lines at the Banks and I start to think it is time to get all cash out of all accounts.
    Yes I lucked out that the Chase ATM had Benjamins - I do recall your post about getting 100 tens. Maybe this kind of shit will help fuel more protests like the awesome one in Lansing you posted. Regardless of what happens, at least we should let these creeps know we're not buying what they're selling.

Take it easy Monet or LMR will promote you to driver of his fun bus. Oh wait, Rob’s driving so you can ride shotgun. More apropos seeing as you’re AK 47 Monet. Maybe I can get a promotion from Space Cadet to Ticket Puncher. Or even better yet bartender.

But seriously, you’re right about liberals winning. Just look how far left we have gone in the last 20 years. Hell twenty years ago most democrats would have been to the right of where most republicans are now. At least prior to Trump.

Liberals control academia. They changed the mindset of many to free health care. Free this. Free that. They’re swaying more and more people away from you owning your AK47 and my owning AR15’s. If I recall, most if not all on that democrat primary debate stage wanted to make them illegal.

Now, more and more people will gladly give up rights and liberties to be safe. As defined by government. They’ll just hand them over.

Take it easy Monet or LMR will promote you to driver of his fun bus. Oh wait, Rob’s driving so you can ride shotgun. More apropos seeing as you’re AK 47 Monet. Maybe I can get a promotion from Space Cadet to Ticket Puncher. Or even better yet bartender.

But seriously, you’re right about liberals winning. Just look how far left we have gone in the last 20 years. Hell twenty years ago most democrats would have been to the right of where most republicans are now. At least prior to Trump.

Liberals control academia. They changed the mindset of many to free health care. Free this. Free that. They’re swaying more and more people away from you owning your AK47 and my owning AR15’s. If I recall, most if not all on that democrat primary debate stage wanted to make them illegal.

Now, more and more people will gladly give up rights and liberties to be safe. As defined by government. They’ll just hand them over.
    Closed Minds STOP Thought Crimes!
    Big Brother is Watching You
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by monet; 04-17-2020 at 02:09 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Guess who gets to sit with KJ.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    I really don't enjoy driving my big RV.

It's an AR-47, not an AK. I also have one, and its chambered for the very deadly but affordable 7.62x39 ammo.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    I really don't enjoy driving my big RV.

It's an AR-47, not an AK. I also have one, and its chambered for the very deadly but affordable 7.62x39 ammo.
    Not a Kalashnikova?

Thread Information