Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wynn to install THERMAL CAMERAS

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    We need to get those minimum-wage front-liners working so we can start back up for what reason exactly? If Italy can do it, if Germany can do it, why are you arguing that the U.S. economy is so weak?
    This right here tells you everything you need to know about redietz. Just minimum wage workers are affected? Look at all the small businesses that are wiped out right now. Just look at one segment. All the bars and restaurants in the country are shut down right now. How many small business people does that represent? You ignore a lot comrade redietz.

And typically, redietz prediction of doom and gloom hasn't been realized. The models he followed were wildly out of whack. Yet he continues to say he was right the whole way. No, he was wrong the whole way.

I'll ask you again, redietz. Are you willing to give up driving to save lives?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I have to admit that this driving analogy is something I never thought of but is powerful.
    If you take the time to research, I am sure you can come up with many more analogies that coincide.
    As I said before, just world wide starvation numbers are appalling when you compare them to all virus numbers combined.
    Nobody seems to care about 9 million starving to death per year, worldwide, in a world that produces enough food to feed 12 billion or more people annually.

I guess people cared about blood diamonds for a month when the movie came out.

3 to 4 million is the total number of deaths due to diamond mining.
    15% of Sierra Leone's produced diamonds are blood diamonds.
    $0.07 is the average pay per blood diamond miner per day.

Nobody shutting down the world economy for a few million people dying so they can buy diamond rings.

Did you know that 420,000 people die per year from Foodborne Diseases??

It's an endless rabbit hole.
    They better open up the country before it is too late.
    Of course that doesn't fit their plan or agenda.
    Last edited by monet; 04-21-2020 at 03:45 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I have to admit that this driving analogy is something I never thought of but is powerful.
    If you take the time to research, I am sure you can come up with many more analogies that coincide.
    As I said before, just world wide starvation numbers are appalling when you compare them to all virus numbers combined.
    Nobody seems to care about 9 million starving to death per year, worldwide, in a world that produces enough food to feed 12 billion or more people annually.

I guess people cared about blood diamonds for a month when the movie came out.

3 to 4 million is the total number of deaths due to diamond mining.
    15% of Sierra Leone's produced diamonds are blood diamonds.
    $0.07 is the average pay per blood diamond miner per day.

Nobody shutting down the world economy for a few million people dying so they can buy diamond rings.

Did you know that 420,000 people die per year from Foodborne Diseases??

It's an endless rabbit hole.
    They better open up the country before it is too late.
    Of course that doesn't fit their plan or agenda.
    I would imagine the world economy has a big effect on how many people starve every year.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I would imagine the world economy has a big effect on how many people starve every year.
    From https://mises.org/wire/march-us-deat...nt-all-deaths:
    1. About 2% of all deaths were from covid-19 in March 2020.
    2. The CDC has instructed medical staff (pathologists I would suppose) to assume Covid-19 is the cause of death and classify it as such on the death certificate even if there was no Covid-19 test given. Also if someone has died and has tested positive for Covid-19, it should be reported as a Covid-19 death (I think this has already been posted somehwere on VCT a few days ago).

Here is a highlight from the article related to item 2 above:
    "White House COVID-19 task for member Dr. Deborah Birx has confirmed it is now standard practice to count all death of persons "with" COVID-19 as deaths caused by COVID-19. "
    No doubt the virus is nasty, but as many people have pointed out, shutting down the world economy will lead to way more deaths.
    Name:  junk.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  157.3 KB

The sick part is that about half of America is falling for this hook, line and sinker.
    They are convinced that it isn't safe to go outside or open up.
    They are begging for Armed Lock Downs and Regulations... In America!?
    Trump takes a ton of heat but he knows we have to open up and take our chances.
    If Hilary was in office we would be doomed.
    Even with Trump's push back we still might not escape losing our little Freedom that we have.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    The sick part is that about half of America is falling for this hook, line and sinker.
    They are convinced that it isn't safe to go outside or open up.
    They are begging for Armed Lock Downs and Regulations... In America!?
    Trump takes a ton of heat but he knows we have to open up and take our chances.
    If Hilary was in office we would be doomed.
    Even with Trump's push back we still might not escape losing our little Freedom that we have.
    Unfortunately, critical thinking is not taught in the academic system. A person either has to innately have this trait, like you do, or learn it in the school of hard knocks.

Thread Information