Thread: Dumb Ass Trump and Hydroxychloroquine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For arguments sake, let's say Hydroxychlorooquine has no impact on treating coronavirus. Who cares? This is not the only drug doctors are looking at. Why is there so much focus on this drug? We all know why. Because Trump brought it up in one of his news conferences. Why did he bring it up? Because there have been two studies, one in China and one in France, where it showed some promise. Trump said he wasn't a doctor. He wasn't giving out orders for everybody to take it, like a Democrat would do. He was just saying it might work.

Trump was just commenting on it, and giving his views on it. Trump is an optimist! He tries to find solutions. He tries to give America hope! This is what a leader does! I know the MWP crowd just want to sit around and hope for the worst, but this isn't the way our side operates. We want our country to succeed! We look for solutions! We don't hide out in our basements, hoping our government takes care of us.

The reason I was against Obama when he was President is because Obama's main goal was to take away our freedoms and give them over to the government. But if a pandemic like we're having now occurred during his presidency, I would have wanted our country to find a way out of it. I would have been rooting for him, unless his solutions were to take my freedoms away, which I'm pretty sure would have been the case.

And I get why people like MWP voted for Obama. He has very little confidence in himself, so he needs the government to make decisions for him. MWP is okay with giving up his freedoms, because he probably thinks the government can make better decisions than he can. And in MWP's case, he's probably right. LOL But this isn't how America became one of the greatest countries ever!

Bottom line is this drug is one of many they are looking at. If it doesn't work, fine, we need to move on. This is what Trump will do. But what he won't do is cower down in some fox hole admitting defeat and preaching doom and gloom like the Democrats.
    Last edited by Bob21; 04-21-2020 at 05:33 PM.

Thread Information