Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
A-DickYea, what is the alt-right? That is sorta an interesting question. Even the christians seem to be behind everything Trumps stands for 100%.

BTW - alt-right was never used in a derogatory way that much. Maybe you do sit around on 4chan passing memes with your buddies, but those guys really were quite a bit different than what a conservative was previously. I'm talking about the use of dimocrats, libtards, and stupid shit like that. Left doesn't do it near as much. It is almost like slang amongst the right, in that it goes in and out of style.

Danny, you're an idiot like the rest of your crew. I understand you are on your knees mentally and can't think for yourself and someone like me might come off as "twisted" but man up and don't be scared because deep down I'm a better man than most. Thank you!

Only reason I bring up I haven't voted Democrat has been explained before. You guys are so weak that you can't just accept that people dislike Trump on his own merits. So therefore everyone is some sort of Democrat goon. Nope, sorry.
A-dick-in-your-mouth it's obvious you have mental issues stemming from the fact that your parents are siblings. Your mental retardation really shines through and explains your libtardness. Now remember if you can 2 + 2 = 4 not 5. See if you can get it right next time.