Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dumb Ass Trump and Hydroxychloroquine

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    A-DickYea, what is the alt-right? That is sorta an interesting question. Even the christians seem to be behind everything Trumps stands for 100%.

BTW - alt-right was never used in a derogatory way that much. Maybe you do sit around on 4chan passing memes with your buddies, but those guys really were quite a bit different than what a conservative was previously. I'm talking about the use of dimocrats, libtards, and stupid shit like that. Left doesn't do it near as much. It is almost like slang amongst the right, in that it goes in and out of style.

Danny, you're an idiot like the rest of your crew. I understand you are on your knees mentally and can't think for yourself and someone like me might come off as "twisted" but man up and don't be scared because deep down I'm a better man than most. Thank you!

Only reason I bring up I haven't voted Democrat has been explained before. You guys are so weak that you can't just accept that people dislike Trump on his own merits. So therefore everyone is some sort of Democrat goon. Nope, sorry.
    A-dick-in-your-mouth it's obvious you have mental issues stemming from the fact that your parents are siblings. Your mental retardation really shines through and explains your libtardness. Now remember if you can 2 + 2 = 4 not 5. See if you can get it right next time.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

I hear more about Nancy Pelosi from conservatives than I do elsewhere. I never bring those 2 up nor do I defend them. Maybe talked about a bet involving Biden.
    Thank God that you are not defending Pelosi and Biden because then the rest of the membership of the board would have to give you a chain and a badge of courage (just like the cowardly lion). Only then we would litterally report you to the internet police for mental derangement syndrome.

Pelosi is Pelosi. Time for her to step down and move on. Not as nutty as OCR or whatever. Biden is pathetic. I mean that is the best the Democrats come up with? I guess old people excite other old people? Like seeing the Rolling Stones live.... I don't fucking get it. Most of Democratic nominees would be an improvement over Biden, except for anyone talking about reparations.
    That the opinion of most of you Bernie Bros.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    A-DickYea, what is the alt-right? That is sorta an interesting question. Even the christians seem to be behind everything Trumps stands for 100%.

BTW - alt-right was never used in a derogatory way that much. Maybe you do sit around on 4chan passing memes with your buddies, but those guys really were quite a bit different than what a conservative was previously. I'm talking about the use of dimocrats, libtards, and stupid shit like that. Left doesn't do it near as much. It is almost like slang amongst the right, in that it goes in and out of style.

Danny, you're an idiot like the rest of your crew. I understand you are on your knees mentally and can't think for yourself and someone like me might come off as "twisted" but man up and don't be scared because deep down I'm a better man than most. Thank you!

Only reason I bring up I haven't voted Democrat has been explained before. You guys are so weak that you can't just accept that people dislike Trump on his own merits. So therefore everyone is some sort of Democrat goon. Nope, sorry.
    A-dick-in-your-mouth it's obvious you have mental issues stemming from the fact that your parents are siblings. Your mental retardation really shines through and explains your libtardness. Now remember if you can 2 + 2 = 4 not 5. See if you can get it right next time.
    Yawn. You try way to hard then say nothing. I'd snap-bet anything that my IQ is higher than yours. You're really not even worth discussing politics with to begin with unless one wants to have a glimpse of what ever propaganda is going around in Trumpster circles.

Bernie Bros was propaganda speak invented by Hillary and crew in last election. Now you're using that. Jesus Christ you truly can't think for yourself. Come up with some more childish names or beg Dan to ban me. Lets see how pathetic you can continue to be.

Bernie Bros was propaganda speak invented by Hillary and crew in last election. Now you're using that. Jesus Christ you truly can't think for yourself. Come up with some more childish names or beg Dan to ban me. Lets see how pathetic you can continue to be.
    You just can't help yourself, can you? You are obsessed with me. You can't sleep for dreaming about me. I'm in your head bigtime. Sorry, dude. Check out KJ. He's more your type.

All you dumb ass bitches that mocked Trump over HCQ are eating fricking crow now. This study proves you Trump Derangement assholes got shit all over your faces:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...OAEPwj1nU36iR1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    The study found 13% of those treated with hydroxychloroquine alone died compared to 26.4% not treated with hydroxychloroquine.

The analysis found 22.4% of those treated only with azithromycin died, and 20.1% treated with a combination of azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine died, compared to 26.4% of patients dying who were not treated with either medication.
    Something, maybe, quite wrong here.

The other thing. Patients you can treat early, that you do treat early, may be the ones with lesser illness, to begin with.

Anyway, this will be fun fodder, for Trump.

Hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100,000 lives:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._gsgpH6KeLXzhV

Mickey, you are the textbook reason that people shouldn't live alone the older they become.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Hydroxychloroquine is just snake oil as far as covid is concerned.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/healt...udy/index.html

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post

libtard propaganda

A great article on politics and the growing case for HCQ:

An Effective Covid Treatment The Media Continues to Besmirch

"There are now 53 studies that show positive results of HCQ in covid infections. There are 14 global studies that show neutral or negative results--and 10 of those were of patients in very late stges of covid, where no antiviral drug can be expected to have much effet. Of the remaining four studies, two come from the same University of Minnesota author. The other two are from the faulty Brazil paper, which should be retracted, and the fake Lancet paper, which was."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...T_sdINgtYcgg6d

Don't worry, Mickey, I hear that there shall be an effective vaccine by election day (to cure the hoax of a virus). Lol.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

There’s another reason besides politics for the fake studies condemning HCQ. It’s been around for 80 years. It costs 60 cents per pill. Nobody, big pharma or anyone else wants a cure that cheap. They figure they are supposed to make big bucks off CV.

I think that if the death toll in the States makes it to about 600,000, it will be the same number of lives lost to the big "flu" of 1919. The number who died, back then, in the States, from the big "flu". Goddamn amazing, considering that this one pales in comparison, and, it's now a hundred years later. And, it's still the first wave.
    Last edited by LMR; 08-09-2020 at 08:06 PM.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Lefty NYC Councilman says HCQ saved his life:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...4oG8DRHIzXSk7W

Another Nobel Prize winning HCQ study, of only one person. Lol.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Another Nobel Prize winning HCQ study, of only one person. Lol.
    One of hundreds of studies and testimonials. Use your head. That's the 40 pounds of lumpy fat on top of your shoulders.

There is a very powerful and comprehensive open letter to Dr. Fauci on the internet that concerns the use of HCQ in treating covid-19. I put a link to it on my twitter account. But I found out twitter has the link blocked. They don't want you reading this letter to Fauci.

When I was a kid we used to say "Big brother is watching." We were talking about government interference in our lives. Today high tech is big brother. They are controlling what we read. Here's the link:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CjTDdEhKRQEl33

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post

MWP, if you read this article closely you will see that it said HCQ is not effective for hospitalized patients. The author uses that fact to trash HCQ.

But in order to understand what is going on with doctors and HCQ you have to have some reading comprehension....which you obviously don't. There is a growing list of doctors around the world saying HCQ is a very effective treatment for EARLY STAGE COVID-19.

If you are hospitalized you ARE NOT IN EARLY STAGE COVID-19. You have full blown covid-19. HCQ is not very effective at that point.

When you test positive for covid-19 you will be told to quarantine at home. Do you receive any treatment at that point? The only treatment available is HCQ. Its that or nothing. You will not receive any treatment unless you get sick enough to be hospitalized. Remdesivir is used only on hospitalized patients.

So, MWP, even though you have bad mouthed HCQ to no end, I guarantee I know what you are going to do if you ever test positive. YOU ARE GOING TO CRY AND SCREAM LIKE A BITCH FOR THEM TO GIVE YOU THE HCQ!!

You will be scared shitless when they tell you that you have it and your only choices will be to take HCQ or sit at home without any treatment waiting to see if you get sick enough to be hospitalized.

You will scream until they give you the HCQ.

Thread Information