Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Hey look, Trump is just filling time while he is on stage. I find some of the stuff he says entertaining. He might be doing this to drive the press batty. He likes to play games with them. Who knows, maybe he wants to become a doctor after he serves his two terms as president. He’s just trying out for it, instead of spending all that time in Medical school.

You got to give him a lot of credit. He’s got a lot of ideas, not saying they are all good ones. My favorite one was shining some light into someone’s stomach and lungs to kill the virus. He’s definitely creative in his cures. I don’t think most doctors would have thought of that one before.

I guess you can look at it as we’re just fortunate he’s our President and not chief medical doctor looking for cures.
Hey love the ideas! Not sure how old you are, but perhaps you should go back to school and get an advanced degree in engineering and put these ideas on the street. Yea, ideas are so great. I love them too. Wouldn't it be neat if Trump had his own comic books with all his ideas? I'd buy it!

I like how Trump is still fucking with the press during a global pandemic. That just shows you the balls on this man. I think I am in love !!! (shhh don't tell my gf)

Maybe Trump could work with Guy Liberte and make a new Cirque show with some of his ideas. Anywayz just spitballin' ideas.