1. There’s nothing wrong with opinion’s like the Wuhan Vurus is a scam. But at the end of the day, cold hard facts & logic & science & math wins the day. The term being used is Covidiots. As so as these covidiots get infected and die off, the better for the rest of us.

2. Belgium has the most reliable data for Wuhan Virus deaths because they also count deaths from nursing homes. If the US included deaths from nursing homes, the current death rates will far exceed the 40K+ number right now.

3. People aren’t talking about the Taiwan model with people working, eating in restaurants, shopping in retail stores, kids going to school, etc. Instead, the want to talk about the failed Sweden experiment. Death rates per million is almost 200 in Sweden vs Taiwan’s 0.3 when both countries allow their citizens to maintain “normal” lives.

4. As USA is approaching summer, the South Hemisphere is approaching winter and boy are those countries in for a surprise. In six months when USA gets ready for winter, we will be getting the virus again from Southern Hemisphere. The head of CDC is warning about a tough situation for USA come this winter.

5. Slaughterhouses in USA are closing so expect meat to be hard to find in next few weeks. With closed borders and lock down, the farming and planting season is being compromised. Don’t expect a bumper crop this fall. Like you did not see this coming.

6. Immunity to Wuhan Virus depends on the amount of antigens a body will produce. Here is the sad fact, we have enough evidence that tells us people are GETTING REINFECTED because their bodies are not producing enough antigens. So much for immunity theory & herd mentality.

7. The risk of Wuhan virus mutating and getting more lethal. It’s one virus with many strains.

8. People don’t understand NYC was digging mass graves as people were dying from Wuhan Virus faster than the city could handle. When they start digging mass graves in Las Vegas, maybe people might have second thoughts.

If we want to open the economy, we should learn from the Taiwan model. Why didn’t Taiwan have massive infections, massive deaths from nursing homes, etc. For starters, they were wearing face masks. Again, face masks worked for the 1918 Spanish flu.

Also should US get ready to close borders in the Fall???

I warned people about hand sanitizers & toilet paper shortages before it because a nationwide phenomenon. It’s so obvious what the next crisis is going to be. I am old school so I am preparing for it. I will continue to drop hints from time to time.

Lastly, I don’t blame Trump because he didn’t create the Wuhan virus pandemic and is doing the best he can in this situation. We obviously saw how state governments failed to protect their citizens and then tried to point the finger at Trump. The Federal gov’t CANNOT BE THE BACKSTOP to all 50 states at the same time. That is not how our gov’ts work.

The simple fact is MAINLAND CHINA LIED, and AMERICANS DIED. There will be an accounting and the WHO will be abolished or massively reorganized. There is no way for the US to support WHO that is being controlled by mainland China.