Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Ideas

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Good post DGenBen
    I think moderates like you and your examples are farther right than you want to admit. The democrat party is speeding away from you faster to the left. People need to wake up to this encroachment and say no more. Where you stand now, in 20 years or less you will be called alt right.
    No. The dynamic in play is clearly this. Any criticism of Trump, makes you immediately a deep liberal. See, us Trump supporters understand that no rational man woud dislike our beloved leader UNLESS they're diehard libtard never worked a day in their life scum.

It really doesn't matter what your actual political values are. Hey, this is America, that is ok. I'm down with you "moderates" too. (ehh, right, Micky?) Seems reasonable - like me.

What matters is you don't clown on the most glorious President in the history of the USA. Thats what matters, son. No decent American ever makes fun of the President. Just pure shit does.
    It doesn't appear very much is clear to you.

I must be a "deep liberal" after posting this criticism yesterday.

"I can't defend what he said. It was stupid. Musings or ponderings are not helpful. I think it was yet another instance where he talks too much, flies by the seat of his pants, and misspeaks - badly. But no malice. No bad intent.

I was a little disappointed to hear him say he was being sarcastic. That's BS. I didn't get that at all. He occasionally did look back at an advisor or someone so I didn't get that as sarcasm."

Now you can go back to your conversation with yourself.

And remember you just said,

"I didn't vote democrat and am not particularly a Democrat. I used to despise Trump, but have come to see the light."
    I know what I said! Exactly! Fellas, drink that bleach. Down the hatch. Don't be a snowflake! We need a strong leader.

Danny, I'm not asking you to all at once act reasonable about anything. I've just come to the conclusion I love Donald Trump. Fuck em all burn it all down! Shoot bleach, grab em in the pussy, and let me keep it all on track baby. I'm on this train with you, my friend.

No. The dynamic in play is clearly this. Any criticism of Trump, makes you immediately a deep liberal. See, us Trump supporters understand that no rational man woud dislike our beloved leader UNLESS they're diehard libtard never worked a day in their life scum.

It really doesn't matter what your actual political values are. Hey, this is America, that is ok. I'm down with you "moderates" too. (ehh, right, Micky?) Seems reasonable - like me.

What matters is you don't clown on the most glorious President in the history of the USA. Thats what matters, son. No decent American ever makes fun of the President. Just pure shit does.

"I can't defend what he said. It was stupid. Musings or ponderings are not helpful. I think it was yet another instance where he talks too much, flies by the seat of his pants, and misspeaks - badly. But no malice. No bad intent.

I was a little disappointed to hear him say he was being sarcastic. That's BS. I didn't get that at all. He occasionally did look back at an advisor or someone so I didn't get that as sarcasm."

"I didn't vote democrat and am not particularly a Democrat. I used to despise Trump, but have come to see the light."
    I know what I said! Exactly! Fellas, drink that bleach. Down the hatch. Don't be a snowflake! We need a strong leader.

Danny, I'm not asking you to all at once act reasonable about anything. I've just come to the conclusion I love Donald Trump. Fuck em all burn it all down! Shoot bleach, grab em in the pussy, and let me keep it all on track baby. I'm on this train with you, my friend.
    I’m not on your train dude. You seem to be going through these mental, split personality gymnastics. Like:

“See, us Trump supporters understand that no rational man woud dislike our beloved leader UNLESS they're diehard libtard never worked a day in their life scum.”

Is that self loathing or your perception of what, a right winger?

Then you start apologizing for not being a Democrat. Like:

"I didn't vote democrat and am not particularly a Democrat.”

Or this beauty.

“I’ve never voted for a democratic president in my life.”

Sybil’s got nothing on you.

The dynamic in play is the left's relentlessly hating on Trump, bashing him for anything big or small, always taking the opposite opinion of the President, relentlessly criticizing him. It's meant purely to drive a wedge between Trump and his supporters. But hating Trump has not worked for you. No matter how much you do it his supporters don't care. You can't get the separation between him and his supporters you so desperately want and need.

So now you are reduced to calling his suppotrters names, hating on them, trashing them, in hopes of getting the separation with lines like "How can a decent person support him?" and variations on that theme.

And you continually lay on the lines that "It's just Trump." "If only he were gone everything would be fine." "He's not morally fit." "It's not the republicans it's just him." Bullshit. The next republican president will get it worse from the left than Trump is getting it now. It's just the way the left operates. Anyone can see how progressively worse they have become in the last several decades. Cowardly despicable people. In doing all this the left's intent is nothing more than to regain power.

So bash Trump all you want. I don't care. I will continue to vote to keep Democrats from regaining the White House. Because regaining the White House is what the ultimate objective of your Trump hating is.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I’m not on your train dude. You seem to be going through these mental, split personality gymnastics. Like:

“See, us Trump supporters understand that no rational man woud dislike our beloved leader UNLESS they're diehard libtard never worked a day in their life scum.”

Or this beauty.

Lol this is why I switched sides. Nothing gets by you guys. NOTHING. Yall must be right!

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The dynamic in play is the left's relentlessly hating on Trump, bashing him for anything big or small, always taking the opposite opinion of the President, relentlessly criticizing him. It's meant purely to drive a wedge between Trump and his supporters. But hating Trump has not worked for you. No matter how much you do it his supporters don't care. You can't get the separation between him and his supporters you so desperately want and need.

So now you are reduced to calling his suppotrters names, hating on them, trashing them, in hopes of getting the separation with lines like "How can a decent person support him?" and variations on that theme.

And you continually lay on the lines that "It's just Trump." "If only he were gone everything would be fine." "He's not morally fit." "It's not the republicans it's just him." Bullshit. The next republican president will get it worse from the left than Trump is getting it now. It's just the way the left operates. Anyone can see how progressively worse they have become in the last several decades. Cowardly despicable people. In doing all this the left's intent is nothing more than to regain power.

So bash Trump all you want. I don't care. I will continue to vote to keep Democrats from regaining the White House. Because regaining the White House is what the ultimate objective of your Trump hating is.
    I used to hate Trump, because i found him incredibly incompetent. You have never wanted to accept that as a valid view, so you have to reframe where I was getting my opinions from. As I was being fed them by one unified leftist front. Even in the post above, you can't accept that any criticism of Trump is valid and thats all I did.

That was then

Once this global crisis came into play, Trump's leadership has had him rise to the top of the pack in every decision made. The man is a genius amongst geniuses.

Or this beauty.

Lol this is why I switched sides. Nothing gets by you guys. NOTHING. Yall must be right!
    Switched sides?

But you “have never voted for a democratic president in my life”

What side were you on before? Never mind dude don’t answer. You’re nuttier than a shithouse rat.

Oh brother, redietz just created an account on the Wizard's site Diversity Tomorrow and posted a link to one of his dumbass posts about drinking bleach.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/...03/#post140877

The funny part is that everyone there just ignored his BS lol

Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
    Oh brother, redietz just created an account on the Wizard's site Diversity Tomorrow and posted a link to one of his dumbass posts about drinking bleach.

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/...03/#post140877

The funny part is that everyone there just ignored his BS lol

Agreed! If anyone was dumb enough to drink bleach to combat some disease, our society is better off without these people. That's the cold hard truth. It's called the Darwin Awards. People who get an award posthumous since they removed their genes from the gene pool. Even someone like MWP wouldn't be dumb enough to drink bleach to combat some virus.

Thread Information