Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Good post DGenBen
I think moderates like you and your examples are farther right than you want to admit. The democrat party is speeding away from you faster to the left. People need to wake up to this encroachment and say no more. Where you stand now, in 20 years or less you will be called alt right.
No. The dynamic in play is clearly this. Any criticism of Trump, makes you immediately a deep liberal. See, us Trump supporters understand that no rational man woud dislike our beloved leader UNLESS they're diehard libtard never worked a day in their life scum.

It really doesn't matter what your actual political values are. Hey, this is America, that is ok. I'm down with you "moderates" too. (ehh, right, Micky?) Seems reasonable - like me.

What matters is you don't clown on the most glorious President in the history of the USA. Thats what matters, son. No decent American ever makes fun of the President. Just pure shit does.
It doesn't appear very much is clear to you.

I must be a "deep liberal" after posting this criticism yesterday.

"I can't defend what he said. It was stupid. Musings or ponderings are not helpful. I think it was yet another instance where he talks too much, flies by the seat of his pants, and misspeaks - badly. But no malice. No bad intent.

I was a little disappointed to hear him say he was being sarcastic. That's BS. I didn't get that at all. He occasionally did look back at an advisor or someone so I didn't get that as sarcasm."

Now you can go back to your conversation with yourself.

And remember you just said,

"I didn't vote democrat and am not particularly a Democrat. I used to despise Trump, but have come to see the light."
I know what I said! Exactly! Fellas, drink that bleach. Down the hatch. Don't be a snowflake! We need a strong leader.

Danny, I'm not asking you to all at once act reasonable about anything. I've just come to the conclusion I love Donald Trump. Fuck em all burn it all down! Shoot bleach, grab em in the pussy, and let me keep it all on track baby. I'm on this train with you, my friend.