Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is so Dumb to Even Suggest Drink Some Disinfectant to Kill the Covid

Only a complete moron what ever suggest such a thing. A kindergartner has more sense than to do this. Yet our great President gets on national television and suggests such a thing. How can anyone still think of ever voting for this guy again.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/lysol-...ctant-products

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Only a complete moron what ever suggest such a thing. A kindergartner has more sense than to do this. Yet our great President gets on national television and suggests such a thing. How can anyone still think of ever voting for this guy again.
    Yeah, that was a good one! Made me laugh when I heard some of the ideas Trump was throwing out there to cure the virus.

But then the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. He knew the only people who would be dumb enough to do this would be Democrats. They are so scared of the virus, they will try anything. Maybe this was Trump’s way of suppressing voter turnout among the stupid, who we all know vote exclusively for Democrats.

Or was Trump doing it just to play with the press. At that press conference, he was having a pretty good time calling CNN fake news. I always like it when he nails the liberal press and calls them what they are, “fake news”. Only Trump could pull this off.

I do hope you don’t follow Trump’s advice and go chugging a couple gallons of bleach. We need you around for your bombs. I miss them when you don’t post them. They keep us on our toes.

Like this dumbass...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...uine-phosphate

Fuck off MWP
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

MWP
    Here is his quote, note it is completely different than your thread topic. Congrats.

“I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous—whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light—and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting…

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds—it sounds interesting to me.”

Was it stupid to say. Yes!
    It didn’t sound like suggesting to me, more like pondering.

As far as how anyone can still think about voting for him?
    The same way you’re not only thinking about but will vote for that dictator governor of yours.
    That’s how.

MWP would love being bitch slapped by the Michigan governor while “get off my lawn” Joe looks on.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

My guess is this story is why the president left the briefing the way he did.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...mp-coronavirus

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    MWP
    Here is his quote, note it is completely different than your thread topic. Congrats.

“I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous—whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light—and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting…

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds—it sounds interesting to me.”

The same way you’re not only thinking about but will vote for that dictator governor of yours.
    That’s how.
    dannyj, I appreciate you putting a quote up. I haven't read a transcript, but that is roughly what I remember Trump saying. I personally find what he said pretty disturbing. I'd like these briefings to be factual. I don't think that misinformation or musings are helpful. This particular train of thought was even more concerning to me. I heard Trump claim that he was just being sarcastic with the press. For the record, he did not sound sarcastic and he was addressing advisors, one of whom gave a serious response.
    This seems to bother you less than it does me. Since we are using the same facts here, I don't have an issue with that. What I heard was that he was recommending to his advisors to investigate his ideas, which is different than telling people to drink bleach. I wasn't going to vote for him before this and it sounds like you are still a supporter after this. I'm also fine with that. Since you apparently like to deal with facts when forming your opinions, I'm going to look for more of your posts.

Come on Bob21, at some point you just have to admit that some things said are in fact, moronic. Trying to defend or find deeper meaning in some cases makes the defender look as moronic as the speaker.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Trump was obviously Trolling the Liberals but they love to sensationalize.
    Conservatives are not above using sensationalism either to be fair.

It appears that the Liberal Media isn't too upset with Cristiana Cuomo for taking Clorox Baths.
    If you are Liberal You should take Clorox Baths but don't swallow.
    If your Trump it doesn't matter what you say you are going to get crucified lol.

Cristina Cuomo says she treated her coronavirus with Clorox Baths

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...orox-instagram

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...ds/3017294001/
    Last edited by monet; 04-24-2020 at 06:56 PM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    My guess is this story is why the president left the briefing the way he did.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...mp-coronavirus

I don’t know red, I’m not buying it.

They had already taken action to shut down the peddling of bleach as a cure.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Come on Bob21, at some point you just have to admit that some things said are in fact, moronic. Trying to defend or find deeper meaning in some cases makes the defender look as moronic as the speaker.
    Yeah, I’ll give you that. That wasn’t Trump at his finest. Look, I don’t agree with everything Trump says, and sometimes I think he goes too far. I don’t agree with all Trump’s positions on different policies and political issues.

Trump is definitely not perfect, but he’s at least 80% better than the other side. I can’t think of anything the Democrats say I agree with. Everything they stand for goes against my principles and what made America Great! There’s that saying liberals hate and Trump supports love. I love to through it out there every so often, since I know it’s like fingernails scratching a chalkboard to liberals.

Bottom line is we don’t want a president like Oboma, who goes around the world apologizing for being an American. I know liberals like MWP eat that stuff up.

Look, it’s just like America. Are we perfect? Of course not. Compared to utopia, we fall far short. But compared to any other country in the world, it’s not even close. America and the ideals it stands for are still the standard bearer throughout the world. But I get the liberal Democrats are trying to tear American down.

Trump is probably our last hurrah, before the liberals and all their freeloaders, criminals, illegal aliens, under age voters, multiple voters and stupid puppet followers like MWP take over. I’m going to enjoy it while it last! And yes, I’ll give Trump a pass here and there when he goes too far. He’s still got about 50 pass cards left with me, and probably more.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Trump was obviously Trolling the Liberals but they love to sensationalize.
    Conservatives are not above using sensationalism either to be fair.

It appears that the Liberal Media isn't too upset with Cristiana Cuomo for taking Clorox Baths.
    If you are Liberal You should take Clorox Baths but don't swallow.
    If your Trump it doesn't matter what you say you are going to get crucified lol.

Cristina Cuomo says she treated her coronavirus with Clorox Baths

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...orox-instagram

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...ds/3017294001/
    Did you see Thursday's briefing Monet?

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post

Only Liberals would take anyone serious when they suggest injecting disinfectant.
    Trump came out 5 hours ago stating that he was being sarcastic.
    IMO it was dry sarcasm.
    Trump is always screwing with the Fake News Reporters.
    I don't think Trump should do or say such things but that is Trump.
    He has been doing this and tweeting that kind of stuff for years.
    Just how he is.
    I could care less what he says as I rarely listen.
    The point is the World is Shut Down and it will be hard pressed to ever start back up again unless they claim to have a cure.
    The damage is done and at least 50% of the World is Brainwashed.
    They are so scared to go outside that they will never go back to social activities.
    Many Small Business are already bankrupted and will never return.
    The elderly and poor are going to die from this no matter what now.
    Your Liberal side has already won so try to enjoy it while the Food and Money keeps rolling in.
    I agree with MaxPen... call me when the shooting starts.
    Last edited by monet; 04-24-2020 at 07:31 PM.

MWP

That’s how.
    dannyj, I appreciate you putting a quote up. I haven't read a transcript, but that is roughly what I remember Trump saying. I personally find what he said pretty disturbing. I'd like these briefings to be factual. I don't think that misinformation or musings are helpful. This particular train of thought was even more concerning to me. I heard Trump claim that he was just being sarcastic with the press. For the record, he did not sound sarcastic and he was addressing advisors, one of whom gave a serious response.
    This seems to bother you less than it does me. Since we are using the same facts here, I don't have an issue with that. What I heard was that he was recommending to his advisors to investigate his ideas, which is different than telling people to drink bleach. I wasn't going to vote for him before this and it sounds like you are still a supporter after this. I'm also fine with that. Since you apparently like to deal with facts when forming your opinions, I'm going to look for more of your posts.
    wasilla, - Thanks, I appreciate your response. I can't defend what he said. It was stupid. Musings or ponderings are not helpful. I think it was yet another instance where he talks too much, flies by the seat of his pants, and misspeaks - badly. But no malice. No bad intent.

I was a little disappointed to hear him say he was being sarcastic. That's BS. I didn't get that at all. He occasionally did look back at an advisor or someone so I didn't get that as sarcasm.

I'm definitely still a supporter. People lie, presidents included. If I disqualified him for lying I'd have to disqualify Joe too, as well as every other president. Bottom line is I'm a conservative and Joe is too far to my left. Way too far. Like I told red yesterday, Trump would have to basically change all his positions and out left Joe for me to not support him. Re-electing Trump is in my best interest. I also believe it's in the countries best interest too. We were doing pretty good before the CV knocked our asses down. I just don't hang up on his style, which puts many people off. They hate it. I shrug.
    Last edited by dannyj; 04-24-2020 at 07:54 PM.

Only Liberals would take anyone serious when they suggest injecting disinfectant.
    Trump came out 5 hours ago stating that he was being sarcastic.
    IMO it was dry sarcasm.
    I don't think Trump should do or say such things but that is Trump.
    He has been doing this and tweeting that kind of stuff for years.
    Just how he is.
    I could care less what he says as I rarely listen.
    The point is the World is Shut Down and it will be hard pressed to ever start back up again unless they claim to have a cure.
    The damage is done and at least 50% of the World is Brainwashed.
    They are so scared to go outside that they will never go back to social activities.
    Many Small Business are already bankrupted and will never return.
    The elderly and poor are going to die from this no matter what now.
    Your Liberal side has already won so try to enjoy it while the Food and Money keeps rolling in.
    I agree with MaxPen... call me when the shooting starts.
    OK Monet. I'm not saying you have to listen to him saying things, I just asked if you listened to him during yesterday's briefing. I did listen to him and it was not obvious to me that he was intending to troll liberals. He sounded serious and was treated as such by those he brought up with him. I also heard him say that he was just being sarcastic with the press. As a reporter at that press conference pointed out, he was not addressing the press when he made those comments.
    It is not just liberals who think that he was serious. If you saw the briefing and actually think that he was resorting to very dry sarcasm, then we have a difference in opinion over the same set of facts. If you didn't see it, then I'm basing my opinion on listening to what he actually said, and you are basing your opinion on something else.

MWP

That’s how.
    wasilla, - Thanks, I appreciate your response. I can't defend what he said. It was stupid. Musings or ponderings are not helpful. I think it was yet another instance where he talks too much, flies by the seat of his pants, and misspeaks - badly. But no malice. No bad intent.

I was a little disappointed to hear him say he was being sarcastic. That's BS. I didn't get that at all. He occasionally did look back at an advisor or someone so I didn't get that as sarcasm.

I'm definitely still a supporter. People lie, presidents included. If I disqualified him for lying I'd have to disqualify Joe too, as well as every other president. Bottom line is I'm a conservative and Joe is too far to my left. Like I told red yesterday, Trump would have to basically change all his positions and out left Joe for me to not support him. Re-electing Trump is in my best interest. I also believe it's in the countries best interest too. We were doing pretty good before the CV knocked our asses down. I just don't hang up on his style, which puts many people off. They hate it. I shrug.
    I don't think that Trump cares what I think, and I doubt that Biden is too worried about you. What makes a difference is when I call out my side and you call out yours. I hope you don't back up Trumps lies. I'm not going to back up Biden's lies. The country would be better off if our leaders weren't backed up by their bases when they lied and misinformed. I voted for Obama twice, but he should never have told people that they could keep their insurance if they liked it. So I don't fault you for still planning to vote for Trump over a false sarcasm claim. We all make our choices by factoring in the alternatives.

Most of you don't get Trump.
    I have been listening to him for over 40 years.
    He is the same guy who can sound serious at press conferences and do SNL Skits.
    He sounds just as serious when he is opening up a House of Wings as he does at these daily pressers.
    Obviously you didn't live in the era when saying NOT at the end of every sentence was cool.
    In the days when people would call your name and look the other way constantly.
    Don't you know anything about Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Both Bush's, the Clintons and your favorite Obama??
    Carter and Reagan saw UFOs lol.
    Reagan was against Cesar Chavez and the Grape Pickers... etc etc for all these presidents.
    W continued reading to children while the Twin Towers were falling down.
    Even the beloved JFK was constantly screwing around on his wife.
    Go back and read many of the crazy things they said over the decades.
    I get it... it is a new SJW world.
    Last edited by monet; 04-24-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Most of you don't get Trump.
    I have been listening to him for over 40 years.
    He is the same guy who can sound serious at press conferences and do SNL Skits.
    He sounds just as serious when he is opening up a House of Wings as he does at these daily pressers.
    Obviously you didn't live in the era when saying NOT at the end of every sentence was cool.
    In the days when people would call your name and look the other way constantly.
    Don't you know anything about Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Both Bush's, the Clintons and your favorite Obama??
    Carter and Reagan saw UFOs lol.
    Reagan was against Cesar Chavez and the Grape Pickers... etc etc for all these presidents.
    W continued reading to children while the Twin Towers were falling down.
    Even the beloved JFK was constantly screwing around on his wife.
    Go back and read many of the crazy things they said over the decades.
    I get it... it is a new SJW world.
    Excellent post monet! I'm not saying I'm an expert on Trump, but when I started seeing that the media doesn't get him is when I watched Morning Joe every morning before I went to work at least a year before Trump won the presidential election. Morning Joe used to be a conservative before he got the hots for his co-host Mika and slowly became a liberal, and thus Trump hater.

It seemed like everyday Morning Joe and crew thought Trump had gone over the edge, with some tweet or some statement, and they would claim this time it was over. He was finished. He had gone too far. I watched that show so often, I truly didn't think Trump had a chance at winning. On election night when Trump pretty much blew everybody away with his win is when I started getting Trump, and saw the press didn't have a clue. Since then, I've appreciated Trump's style more, even though I don't always agree with it.

Trump gets the common folks better than any president, except maybe Reagan. This is unusual since Trump comes from wealth and is wealthy. Trump doesn't do polls but he knows how the common man thinks. They don't get caught up in the "gotcha" moments the press and liberal media live for. The common Joe doesn't care about the off-the-cuff comments Trump made last night. Only the liberal media and the people who already hate Trump, like MWP, care about these statements. Trump already knows he's never going to get those voters anyway.

If you're one of those liberal Elites who analyzes every press conference and how Trump says something, then Trump is never going to win you over. Then you need to go with no-personality, no-substance liberal Democrat puppet Joe Biden. I'm sure Biden is like the Clintons, where he does a poll before he ever makes a statement to make sure he says things the majority agree with. Obama also did polls before he knew what he believed in. In general, Democrats do polls before they speak so they can couch their devious liberal message into something the people can stomach.

Us common folks wants an everyday no-nonsense man like Trump, who is not calculated and could care less about the PC police. Trump just says what comes to his mind. There is a beauty to that you got to appreciate. Trump just got 50 more pass cards from me!

Those saying Trump made a statement to use bleach to disinfect coronavirus are either lying ass propagandists or just plain stupid. Trump was actually asking a question. And it was about sunlight as disenfectant. It's known that viruses don't do well in warm sunlight. Their half-life is ruined. But leave it to idiots like MWP to try to portray it as Trump telling people to shoot up bleach. Damn fricking stupid.

But how about Chris Cuomo's wife taking bleach baths. Chris is high profile. Where is the press on how stupid his wife is?

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrU....nTp3Ad2sKE7A-
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information