Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is so Dumb to Even Suggest Drink Some Disinfectant to Kill the Covid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    How can anyone still think of ever voting for this guy again.
    How else to get the majority of the population to become dumber than Trump?
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Joe Biden's response, when asked about using bleach to disenfect coronavirus said "You see, the thing is, if we don't, and that's another matter, because we need to, look we don't have to, but in case, if it were me, let's back up a little bit, I think, so far as we don't, and in any case....uh....what was the question again?"
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    How can anyone still think of ever voting for this guy again.
    How else to get the majority of the population to become dumber than Trump?
    1 x 142857 = 142857
    2 x 142857 = 285714
    3 x 142857 = 428571
    4 x 142857 = 571428
    5 x 142857 = 714285
    6 x 142857 = 857142

7 x 142857 = 999999

142 + 857 = 999
    14 + 28 + 57 = 99

142857 x 142857 = 20408122449
    20408 + 122449 = 142857

I have a book reco on this. Win Bigly by Scott Adams, about Trump and his 2016 campaign and first year in office.

This book is a good read for both liberals and conservatives because although Adams is currently a Trump supporter he was initially a Hillary supporter and he does not pull any punches on Trump, rather he gives a pretty objective and detailed analysis on Trump and gets into detail about the way Trump persuades , his New York style sense of humor, and the rationale on how he was able to successfully handle all the things that would kill a regular politician like Pgate, Charleston, McCain comments, etc.

It covers the logic quite well on all these types of things in a common sense non-partisan way that both liberals and conservatives can understand.

I have a book reco on this. Win Bigly by Scott Adams, about Trump and his 2016 campaign and first year in office.

This book is a good read for both liberals and conservatives because although Adams is currently a Trump supporter he was initially a Hillary supporter and he does not pull any punches on Trump, rather he gives a pretty objective and detailed analysis on Trump and gets into detail about the way Trump persuades , his New York style sense of humor, and the rationale on how he was able to successfully handle all the things that would kill a regular politician like Pgate, Charleston, McCain comments, etc.

It covers the logic quite well on all these types of things in a common sense non-partisan way that both liberals and conservatives can understand.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Excellent post monet! I'm not saying I'm an expert on Trump, but when I started seeing that the media doesn't get him is when I watched Morning Joe every morning before I went to work at least a year before Trump won the presidential election. Morning Joe used to be a conservative before he got the hots for his co-host Mika and slowly became a liberal, and thus Trump hater.

It seemed like everyday Morning Joe and crew thought Trump had gone over the edge, with some tweet or some statement, and they would claim this time it was over. He was finished. He had gone too far. I watched that show so often, I truly didn't think Trump had a chance at winning. On election night when Trump pretty much blew everybody away with his win is when I started getting Trump, and saw the press didn't have a clue. Since then, I've appreciated Trump's style more, even though I don't always agree with it.

Trump gets the common folks better than any president, except maybe Reagan. This is unusual since Trump comes from wealth and is wealthy. Trump doesn't do polls but he knows how the common man thinks. They don't get caught up in the "gotcha" moments the press and liberal media live for. The common Joe doesn't care about the off-the-cuff comments Trump made last night. Only the liberal media and the people who already hate Trump, like MWP, care about these statements. Trump already knows he's never going to get those voters anyway.

If you're one of those liberal Elites who analyzes every press conference and how Trump says something, then Trump is never going to win you over. Then you need to go with no-personality, no-substance liberal Democrat puppet Joe Biden. I'm sure Biden is like the Clintons, where he does a poll before he ever makes a statement to make sure he says things the majority agree with. Obama also did polls before he knew what he believed in. In general, Democrats do polls before they speak so they can couch their devious liberal message into something the people can stomach.

Us common folks wants an everyday no-nonsense man like Trump, who is not calculated and could care less about the PC police. Trump just says what comes to his mind. There is a beauty to that you got to appreciate. Trump just got 50 more pass cards from me!
    I watch about 5 to 10 minutes of Morning Joe and other programs from time to time.
    The other day they were breaking down in tears talking about how terrible Trump is or something like that.
    I couldn't listen too much and changed it.
    I just want to hear some updates of what is going on.
    I don't want to hear Liberal or Conservative opinions on the News but 24hr Cable News Media is what it is these days.
    Local News channels seem to be a bit better in this regard.

Trump has admitted that he is a Spoiled Brat.
    He admits he is Very Brash.
    He constantly Trolls on Twitter and has been Trolling during these press conferences because that is what he enjoys.
    You can't blame him because many of the reporters ask him offensive questions just trying to bait him.
    So he gives it right back to them like MC says... you want to troll, lets Troll!!
    I don't care who is in office because I know that it doesn't matter but I will vote for Trump just because people hate him and the Main Stream Media constantly bash him.
    I guess it is a sort of F U to the establishment and I think many blue collar people feel that way.

Hey at least Trump got that Bullshit Obamacare taken off of our taxes.
    We shouldn't be forced to pay for healthcare and we shouldn't be taxed a fine if we don't want it.

I don't want to hear Liberal or Conservative opinions on the News but 24hr Cable News Media is what it is these days.
    [/QUOTE]monet

This

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Thanks to Trump, people are drinking the "Kool Aid."
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/bleach...ronavirus-cure

Again., dumbass, Trump was talking about Sunlight not bleach. MWP, I know you are not that stupid so you are being as intellectually dishonest as you can be. In other words you are a lying fat fuck pushing an anti-Trump agenda and the truth is a casualty of your obsession. You will, lie, cheat and steal to get your way.

Trump was talking about sunlight. The goofball media changed it to bleach. So if anyone actually took bleach it's the media's fault.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Again., dumbass, Trump was talking about Sunlight not bleach. MWP, I know you are not that stupid so you are being as intellectually dishonest as you can be. In other words you are a lying fat fuck pushing an anti-Trump agenda and the truth is a casualty of your obsession. You will, lie, cheat and steal to get your way.

Trump was talking about sunlight. The goofball media changed it to bleach. So if anyone actually took bleach it's the media's fault.
    As I recall the briefing, Trump had someone describing a study in which BOTH sunlight/heat and disinfectants were found to significantly reduce the half life of the virus on non porous services. I believe the disinfectants it looked at were bleach and some form of alcohol. Afterwards Trump came up and talked to advisors on stage about using light AND injecting disinfectant into the human body. Later in the briefing Trump backed off of the injecting but did not say that he only meant sunlight.

I don't mind you choosing to believe that he was talking only about sunlight, but that is not the majority view of most who watched the briefing. I am surprised though. I knew of people who didn't care that Trump said what he said, those that accepted it as sarcasm, and those who were bothered by it. I haven't heard anyone else, including Trump and his spokesman claiming he was only talking about sunlight. What I heard was that, when asked about injecting disinfectant, Trump said that he was being sarcastic.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post

As I recall the briefing, Trump had someone describing a study in which BOTH sunlight/heat and disinfectants were found to significantly reduce the half life of the virus on non porous services. I believe the disinfectants it looked at were bleach and some form of alcohol. Afterwards Trump came up and talked to advisors on stage about using light AND injecting disinfectant into the human body. Later in the briefing Trump backed off of the injecting but did not say that he only meant sunlight.

I don't mind you choosing to believe that he was talking only about sunlight, but that is not the majority view of most who watched the briefing. I am surprised though. I knew of people who didn't care that Trump said what he said, those that accepted it as sarcasm, and those who were bothered by it. I haven't heard anyone else, including Trump and his spokesman claiming he was only talking about sunlight. What I heard was that, when asked about injecting disinfectant, Trump said that he was being sarcastic.
    You can't just say what the majority opinion is without putting up evidence that is was the majority opinion.

Media Headline:

TRUMP SAYS TO EAT SHIT!

Next Days Media Headline:

THREE PEOPLE DEAD FROM EATING SHIT!!!

Fair enough. It's just my opinion what the majority opinion is or isn't. I don't have any polls to cite and my own sample is certainly small and not random.

Our states are both at the bottom of the corona stat sheets and are starting to reopen. Alaska has been doing above average testing and hasn't been finding many new cases. Even Anchorage seems to be planning a similar strategy a few days later. I'm not sure if Montana got the testing supplies you guys needed, but it seems that our 2 states are pretty well situated for an earlier reopening. I'm kind of picturing a Sweden like social distance plan here with more testing and contract tracing that might allow infected people to be quarantined. My Governor seems pretty cautious, but the drop in oil prices is causing its own problems. Best of luck.

Fair enough. It's just my opinion what the majority opinion is or isn't. I don't have any polls to cite and my own sample is certainly small and not random.

Our states are both at the bottom of the corona stat sheets and are starting to reopen. Alaska has been doing above average testing and hasn't been finding many new cases. Even Anchorage seems to be planning a similar strategy a few days later. I'm not sure if Montana got the testing supplies you guys needed, but it seems that our 2 states are pretty well situated for an earlier reopening. I'm kind of picturing a Sweden like social distance plan here with more testing and contract tracing that might allow infected people to be quarantined. My Governor seems pretty cautious, but the drop in oil prices is causing its own problems. Best of luck.
    Is Sarah Palin still up there?

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

She grew up where I'm living and was the mayor of Wasilla before becoming governor. I've never actually seen her in the wild, but a friend was one of her youngest's teachers before our schools shut down. She seems pretty low profile now, but still has a house north of me. So for a Palin quiz question: Did Sarah say that she could see Russia from her house?

She grew up where I'm living and was the mayor of Wasilla before becoming governor. I've never actually seen her in the wild, but a friend was one of her youngest's teachers before our schools shut down. She seems pretty low profile now, but still has a house north of me. So for a Palin quiz question: Did Sarah say that she could see Russia from her house?
    Yes, and here's the evidence.

Not from her house but some other point up there.

No, she never said that. There are two islands in the Bering Sea, one is Big Diomede which is Russian. The other is Little Diomede which is American. They are 3 miles apart. You can see Big Diomede from Little Diomede and vice versa. So unless you are living on the west side of Little Diomede Island you can't see Russia from your house.

BTW, did you know Sarah Palin's husband is sueing her for divorce?

No, she never said that. There are two islands in the Bering Sea, one is Big Diomede which is Russian. The other is Little Diomede which is American. They are 3 miles apart. You can see Big Diomede from Little Diomede and vice versa. So unless you are living on the west side of Little Diomede Island you can't see Russia from your house.

Turns out everybody knows the answer. LOL Bob21. I've heard nothing of a divorce. Family issues have hit the local news sometimes, but there usually has to be an arrest involved before I notice it covered. I'm assuming your source is good. Did you find out from family? Personally, I'm hoping that the news gives this a pass. Governor Palin was different before her Vice Presidential bid. She was pretty popular and reportedly even brought cookies to legislators. More important to me is the extra billions she got from oil companies. That money is looking especially good right now. Her run brought her fame and fortune, but cost her support back home. I'm guessing she would have been a 2 term governor and eventually made a national splash had she stayed put. Who knows which route would have left her happier. Roads not taken.

Turns out everybody knows the answer. LOL Bob21. I've heard nothing of a divorce. Family issues have hit the local news sometimes, but there usually has to be an arrest involved before I notice it covered. I'm assuming your source is good. Did you find out from family? Personally, I'm hoping that the news gives this a pass. Governor Palin was different before her Vice Presidential bid. She was pretty popular and reportedly even brought cookies to legislators. More important to me is the extra billions she got from oil companies. That money is looking especially good right now. Her run brought her fame and fortune, but cost her support back home. I'm guessing she would have been a 2 term governor and eventually made a national splash had she stayed put. Who knows which route would have left her happier. Roads not taken.
    The 2008 presidential election cost her dearly. She got hit with a ton of frivolous lawsuits that she couldn't afford to pay lawyers to defend against. The frivolous lawsuits are a routine Dem tactic. Her only recourse was to resign as Governor of Alaska and take the big money she could get from appearances and speeches. Fox News alone payed her 1 million dollars a year.

Thread Information