Thread: Truth on injecting disinfectant.

So this injecting disinfectant. Is this an actual idea any Trump followers on here are going to try? Or is this just a future area of research Trump is promoting?

I kinda quit posting here because I appear to exist in a different version of reality and was having browser issues. Or maybe the brower wasn't working? It is cleared up for now. I don't know- not a tech guy.

Any of you guys know the specific type of disinfectant that has potential?

I realized Trump was smart enough to not name the disinfectant by name! Smart. Real smart. Keeps the hoarding down for people who need it.

But I thought I'd come here to see if anyone here have any clues or leads on this medicine? Thanks.

Please, serious posts only. Not looking for bullshit troll posts.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    So this injecting disinfectant. Is this an actual idea any Trump followers on here are going to try? Or is this just a future area of research Trump is promoting?

I kinda quit posting here because I appear to exist in a different version of reality and was having browser issues. Or maybe the brower wasn't working? It is cleared up for now. I don't know- not a tech guy.

I realized Trump was smart enough to not name the disinfectant by name! Smart. Real smart. Keeps the hoarding down for people who need it.

But I thought I'd come here to see if anyone here have any clues or leads on this medicine? Thanks.

Please, serious posts only. Not looking for bullshit troll posts
    Everything Trump says is bullshit. See the new coronavirus subforum.

The disinfectant Trump was talking about is SUNLIGHT. And Trump was not making a statement, he was asking a question of his advisers. Everyone knows sunlight kills viruses.

Now, how is your campaign for senile Joe Biden going? Who intends to spoon feed him when he is president?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I think mcap and Dan Druff would agree that Libitards like you can't follow directions.
    mcap has been bitching for months about threads in the wrong place.
    Dan complains too and creates a sub forum about the Chinese Virus.
    Dan moves most of the related threads.
    Now your Libitard Ass creates a Duplicate Thread in the Las Vegas Forum.
    Midwest Player already created the same exact stupid thread.
    You can't even read or follow simple Forum Directions so I expect you will be injecting Lysol into your veins pretty soon.

I hope Trump gets re-elected so I can watch more of you Fags crying on youtube and in the streets.

I would give the president a pass on this. He probably knows more about Lysol than you think. It was used as a contraceptive back in the 50's and 60's.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

I would give the president a pass on this. He probably knows more about Lysol than you think. It was used as a contraceptive back in the 50's and 60's.
    Red, you don't care anything about cleaning up any misconceptions. Obvious that you will not write anything truthful about Trump. Did you care to point out that women used lysol as a douche. The way you wrote about it here some would think they took it orally. Just what you intended.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The disinfectant Trump was talking about is SUNLIGHT. And Trump was not making a statement, he was asking a question of his advisers. Everyone knows sunlight kills viruses.

Now, how is your campaign for senile Joe Biden going? Who intends to spoon feed him when he is president?
    Aren't you the guy who asked for me to be banned because you didn't like what I said? Scurry along. I didn't vote democrat and am not particularly a Democrat. I used to despise Trump, but have come to see the light.

As a side note, funny how LV forum is being shut down for this talk, when no one can even go into LV because of this.

Good to see you're doing ok, Mick.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

I think mcap and Dan Druff would agree that Libitards like you can't follow directions.
    You can't even read or follow simple Forum Directions so I expect you will be injecting Lysol into your veins pretty soon.

I hope Trump gets re-elected so I can watch more of you Fags crying on youtube and in the streets.
    So what I'm gathering from this is that you think THE magic disinfectant is Lysol? I need to go buy Lysol! It would hard to draw it up into a syringe coming out of the spray novel, so it must be the type that doesn't come in a spray can. Remember folks, we need to get it INSIDE the body.

Next time I go to the store WITHOUT a mask for this HOAX virus that I want to <crosses fingers> make sure doesn't get me, I'm going to make sure to get every fuckin bottle of Lysol. Better to be safe than sorry. That is, until we hear more from our glorious President-Scientist.

As far as duplicate threads, I sorta quit reading this site. I came here because games interest me. Games are done, nothing more but a lot of Trump lovers. Went out in the world, had an epiphany about fake news and my whole belief system being bullshit. Came back home. Had no idea there was a duplicate thread or the subforum had even been created. I apologize for duplicate thread and will immediately go read MWP's thread for some information.

Red, you don't care anything about cleaning up any misconceptions. Obvious that you will not write anything truthful about Trump. Did you care to point out that women used lysol as a douche. The way you wrote about it here some would think they took it orally. Just what you intended.
    Sorry! Sorry! had to read every post here before I go get facts from MWPs.

I did NOT know Lysol was used as a douche for women. So this means when I go out today and buy every fucking bottle (you could say I'm sharp) of Lysol with my metro area, I can sell this shit off to women that time of the month. Here woman, heres some Lysol, clean yer cooter.

Anyway, gonna gas up the car and start buying that stuff up here once I get breakfast going. I'll come back and tell you guy how that goes.

This is the sort of fact based stuff we'd never know,. This is why I love Trump. He starts researching stuff in his head on the spot. He isn't going to wait around like some lesser man. Fuck that, hes ALWAYS on. Always in mode - 'lets roll'. That is great ! The best! So goodly. Anyway, but here is where is really works. Trump does this, then he has millions of researchers figuring out stuff like women using Lysol for douches. I mean who knew? (well except women?? wait.. is this a conspiracy we are uncovering right now as I type?!?!??!??)

So many thoughts and such, will be glad to catch up with you guys about my new political change. Open'er up and lets start bangin' bleach. No more sissy shit. Just have a go.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 04-25-2020 at 08:02 AM.

So what I'm gathering from this is that you think THE magic disinfectant is Lysol? I need to go buy Lysol! It would hard to draw it up into a syringe coming out of the spray novel, so it must be the type that doesn't come in a spray can. Remember folks, we need to get it INSIDE the body.

Next time I go to the store WITHOUT a mask for this HOAX virus that I want to <crosses fingers> make sure doesn't get me, I'm going to make sure to get every fuckin bottle of Lysol. Better to be safe than sorry. That is, until we hear more from our glorious President-Scientist.

As far as duplicate threads, I sorta quit reading this site. I came here because games interest me. Games are done, nothing more but a lot of Trump lovers. Went out in the world, had an epiphany about fake news and my whole belief system being bullshit. Came back home. Had no idea there was a duplicate thread or the subforum had even been created. I apologize for duplicate thread and will immediately go read MWP's thread for some information.
    Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat

Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat
    Yes it is. If you don't know that you are breaking a law how wpuld you know NOT to do it? For instance, IIRC two women from a weed friendly State traveled to Jamaica with the weed and were immediately arrested and imprisoned as Jamaica has a strict,"No weed," policy or something like that. Since their State is weed friendly they thought Jamaica would be too.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I did NOT know Lysol was used as a douche for women. So this means when I go out today and buy every fucking bottle (you could say I'm sharp) of Lysol with my metro area, I can sell this shit off to women that time of the month. Here woman, heres some Lysol, clean yer cooter.

Anyway, gonna gas up the car and start buying that stuff up here once I get breakfast going. I'll come back and tell you guy how that goes.

This is the sort of fact based stuff we'd never know,. This is why I love Trump. He starts researching stuff in his head on the spot. He isn't going to wait around like some lesser man. Fuck that, hes ALWAYS on. Always in mode - 'lets roll'. That is great ! The best! So goodly. Anyway, but here is where is really works. Trump does this, then he has millions of researchers figuring out stuff like women using Lysol for douches. I mean who knew? (well except women?? wait.. is this a conspiracy we are uncovering right now as I type?!?!??!??)

So many thoughts and such, will be glad to catch up with you guys about my new political change. Open'er up and lets start bangin' bleach. No more sissy shit. Just have a go.
    Quit being a douche. HAHAHAHA!!!! I love the pun. Before the birth control pill some women would douche with lysol after having sex thinking it would kill the sperm. So I don't think you will get any sales of lysol to women today for that purpose. Use your head. That's that big tub of lard sitting on your shoulders.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Yes it is. If you don't know that you are breaking a law how wpuld you know NOT to do it? For instance, IIRC two women from a weed friendly State traveled to Jamaica with the weed and were immediately arrested and imprisoned as Jamaica has a strict,"No weed," policy or something like that. Since their State is weed friendly they thought Jamaica would be too.
    I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints and then I smoke two more. No I don't, just quoting Bob Marley.

LOL. My mom's training me to not drink bleach has me so ignorant to the possibility of someone ingesting it that I whiffed on that interpretation. I just assumed everybody would know it was used as a douche. Jesus, guess not. Not in this day and age, eh?

LOL. My mom's training me to not drink bleach has me so ignorant to the possibility of someone ingesting it that I whiffed on that interpretation. I just assumed everybody would know it was used as a douche. Jesus, guess not. Not in this day and age, eh?
    You're 100% correct on this one redeitz. You're assuming people would know the obvious, but liberals take nothing for granted.

Did you know California has passed a law where companies have to put a warning label on buckets and pails warning them they could drown if they fell in it. I'm not making this up. When I saw a warning label on a bucket about the possibility of drowning, I was shocked, so I looked it up. Sure enough this is what California is spending time and money doing...passing laws to protect us from drowning in buckets. I'm not making this up. The following is from a web site:

"Drowning is the leading cause of death among children aged one to four. Therefore, California government passed a law stating that labels depicting a baby falling into a bucket must be placed on opposite sides of any four to six gallon open head pails and containers."

Does seeing this make you see how stupid liberal are? Does this somewhat make you think of becoming a conservative?

Btw, MidWest Player, you aren't one of those government bureaucrats passing laws so we don't drown in a bucket, are you? This seems like a perfect job for you. LOL
    Last edited by Bob21; 04-26-2020 at 07:02 PM.

Thread Information