Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A question for Mr Singer

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I am not trying to be mean to Alan. Alan can be a good contributor, when he sets aside any biases that he may have and participates objectively. I also enjoy some of his gambling experiences that he shares, as I do with most people, AP or recreational gambler.

But Alan also has a darker side and I am not referring to any kind of gambling problem. Once he decides to challenge or question someone, he throws all objectively (and honesty and integrity) out the window. He becomes extremely biased and will stoop to any level. I have witnessed and been victim to this several times. And once he gets into this mode, there is no turning back. He will hold a grudge and be out to "get" you for a very long time. It is Rob who is currently in Alan's sights and that is playing out now.
    The big difference kew is, I can handle it.

You keep saying I've used some aliases here and I never have. Why does your agenda at times have to be based on lies? It's really a toss-up over who's more insecure, unless and until they can make believe they're convincing others of how they want things to be perceived--you or Alan?

What I agree with you about is what Dan knows and how he's giving Alan a pass. His choice of course, although it does differ from what was said about socks. But if you don't count the place Alan's LV girlfriend threw him out of, he's only lived in one other place and posted as Alan from there. I don't believe he bothers with VPN's etc.
    Come on Rob, come clean admit you were Jerry Logan, the most entertaining forum poster of all time.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Someone just get Jerry Logan in this thread. We need some comic relief!
    How about this oldie when Obama care first started.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...fWovowNPiOGlvT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Someone just get Jerry Logan in this thread. We need some comic relief!
    First choice would be Jerry Logan he was hilarious!! next best would be Ibeatyouraces.
    Singer is what happens when one word leads to another.

Ibeatyouraces is what happens when a bunch of words lead to self-deleted posts.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I am not trying to be mean to Alan. Alan can be a good contributor, when he sets aside any biases that he may have and participates objectively. I also enjoy some of his gambling experiences that he shares, as I do with most people, AP or recreational gambler.

But Alan also has a darker side and I am not referring to any kind of gambling problem. Once he decides to challenge or question someone, he throws all objectively (and honesty and integrity) out the window. He becomes extremely biased and will stoop to any level. I have witnessed and been victim to this several times. And once he gets into this mode, there is no turning back. He will hold a grudge and be out to "get" you for a very long time. It is Rob who is currently in Alan's sights and that is playing out now.
    The big difference kew is, I can handle it.

You keep saying I've used some aliases here and I never have. Why does your agenda at times have to be based on lies? It's really a toss-up over who's more insecure, unless and until they can make believe they're convincing others of how they want things to be perceived--you or Alan?

What I agree with you about is what Dan knows and how he's giving Alan a pass. His choice of course, although it does differ from what was said about socks. But if you don't count the place Alan's LV girlfriend threw him out of, he's only lived in one other place and posted as Alan from there. I don't believe he bothers with VPN's etc.
    Come on Rob, come clean admit you were Jerry Logan, the most entertaining forum poster of all time.
    I agree how entertaining he was and I wish I could take credit for that. But he was and still is a good friend of mine.

while pouring it all into the poker machines instead?
    That's not the whole story Ron. A lot of chips were left on the craps table. Remember the Fire bet ?

Thread Information