Thread: Masks / Gloves / Hand Sanitizers at Costco

Costco introduced a new store concept called Costco Business with a new store located in Sacramento.

You can buy a pack of 50x3-ply disposable face mask for $20, limit 2 per customer at the regular Costco. This is a new product that Costco didn’t carry before.

At the Costco Business store, you can get:
    Face masks as listed above
    2-liter bottles of GermX hand sanitizers
    Latex gloves of various sizes S-M-L-XL
    Non-latex gloves
    Extra Strength gloves

Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post
    Costco introduced a new store concept called Costco Business with a new store located in Sacramento.

You can buy a pack of 50x3-ply disposable face mask for $20, limit 2 per customer at the regular Costco. This is a new product that Costco didn’t carry before.

At the Costco Business store, you can get:
    Face masks as listed above
    2-liter bottles of GermX hand sanitizers
    Latex gloves of various sizes S-M-L-XL
    Non-latex gloves
    Extra Strength gloves
    Actually they been around for awhile. The seasonal food items at regular Costco are around yearly at the business center. Lots of good food products. Lots of restaurant items.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Actually they been around for awhile. The seasonal food items at regular Costco are around yearly at the business center. Lots of good food products. Lots of restaurant items.
    You’re right in that has 20 stores so it’s not brand new concept but it’s definitely a new concept for Sacramento region. First time for me seeing a Business Center.

Most Costco are near the highway so I can get gas up and get back on the road. This Business Center is opposite WinCo Foods and 10 to 15 minutes from the regular Costco.

The big challenge for me is the hours: the business center closes much earlier at 6 pm while the other Costco closes at 8:30 pm meaning I need to buy gas before 9:30 pm.

I like the selection at the Business Center. And you are also right about more food selections ... I’ve never seen so much food and diversity of food at one place. They even sold pre-made sandwiches.

Originally Posted by Ex-AP View Post
    Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    You’re right in that has 20 stores so it’s not brand new concept but it’s definitely a new concept for Sacramento region. First time for me seeing a Business Center.

Most Costco are near the highway so I can get gas up and get back on the road. This Business Center is opposite WinCo Foods and 10 to 15 minutes from the regular Costco.

The big challenge for me is the hours: the business center closes much earlier at 6 pm while the other Costco closes at 8:30 pm meaning I need to buy gas before 9:30 pm.

I like the selection at the Business Center. And you are also right about more food selections ... I’ve never seen so much food and diversity of food at one place. They even sold pre-made sandwiches.
    Well, if you ever decide to cook a whole goat, you know where to go....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Thread Information