Thread: Bet The NFL Championship Games Today!

Phew! I just got back from LV after making my two bets this morning on "sure things". I was undecided on whether to do this or not until I read Joe Namath's analysis on the games, which wasn't too much different than mine.

At Wynn, I put $2000 on the Pats over the Ravens @ -7, and $1500 on the 49ers over the Giants @ -2 at the MGM. Games start in 30 minutes!

PU

At least my Patriots will be in the Super Bowl!

What's your "Big Game" pick?? I want the Giants only because I used to watch the games in the Polo Grounds when YA Tittle was QB.

YA Title....Now there's a QB who was tough. I used to watch those games growing up in W. Mass., and was always amazed when the announcers costantly said "Sam Huff in on the play" when a tackle was made, and all he did was jump on the pile as the play ended.

I expect the Pats to win this time around only because I don't think Brady will let them lose. I suspect he still can't sleep at night after the way they lost that last Super Bowl and the chance at being legends.

I think this year, the national favorite will be the Giants. Kind of like a nostalgia thing.

Thread Information