Thread: BoSox, What Was That Political Post Norm Deleted of Yours

Did you finally see what an idiot Trump is, and leave the dark side?

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Did you finally see what an idiot Trump is, and leave the dark side?
    Good to see you back Midwest Player. But where is the attached article? With your posts, you need an article to explain what your thinking.

And I'll agree with you here. Trump has made some stupid statements lately, probably to "stir the pot". He loves to see the liberals running around squawking, like chickens with their heads cut off. I think he does it for entertainment. I mean what else is there to do?

That's one thing you and Trump have in common; you both like to "stir the pot". It looks like you two have more in common than you think.

Midwest Playa
    Not to hijack your thread but hoping to get an answer.

I’m guessing you weren’t a Kavanaugh fan when he went through that Salem witch-hunt of a confirmation process.

My question is, what are your thoughts on the alleged assault allegation against Joe Biden as more evidence emerges? Do you think Tara Reade is credible and should be believed like so many democrats said about Balsey-Ford?

Are you even familiar with the story? Outside of Fox I haven’t heard anything about it on other cable networks.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Midwest Playa

I’m guessing you weren’t a Kavanaugh fan when he went through that Salem witch-hunt of a confirmation process.

My question is, what are your thoughts on the alleged assault allegation against Joe Biden as more evidence emerges? Do you think Tara Reade is credible and should be believed like so many democrats said about Balsey-Ford?

Are you even familiar with the story? Outside of Fox I haven’t heard anything about it on other cable networks.
    CNN just deleted that Larry King Show from 1993 that Tara Reade's mother was on. Thats the evidence you are talking about. And that's how much CNN cares about the truth. They went after Kavanaugh hard but are covering for Biden.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Midwest Playa

CNN just deleted that Larry King Show from 1993 that Tara Reade's mother was on. Thats the evidence you are talking about. And that's how much CNN cares about the truth. They went after Kavanaugh hard but are covering for Biden.
    Are you two serious? Are you asking Midwest Player an intellectual question? I haven't seen him answer a thought provoking question ever. I mean never! About the only thing he's good at doing is throwing a bomb or hand grenade over the fence and running. I can pretty much assure you with 100% certainty he wouldn't answer your questions.

He's like a pull doll. All he knows how to say are things like "dirty tricks", and "Idiot Trump". His MO is to throw the bomb then run, until he throws his next bomb. It's actually kind of cute in a way.

Midwest Playa

Did Joe Biden make a pass at Tara Reade? Probably true, and she rejected him. What's the big deal. Guys make passes at women all the time. Can't blame him for wanting to get in her pants. With this corona-virus going around making passes is the last thing folks care about. Folks didn't care that Trump committed sexual assault and misconduct at least 25 times. With all these allegations most of them are probably true. It doesn't look like most folks cared.

The real question is why Tara Reade is bringing this up now. I wonder how many bucks she is getting to tell her story. She had 27 years to bring this up and is doing it right now. What a slime bag.

Anyway, in case you forgot he are the allegations against Trump including a rape charge by his ex-wife.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...t-list-2017-12

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

Midwest Playa

Did Joe Biden make a pass at Tara Reade? Probably true, and she rejected him. What's the big deal. Guys make passes at women all the time. Can't blame him for wanting to get in her pants. With this corona-virus going around making passes is the last thing folks care about. Folks didn't care that Trump committed sexual assault and misconduct at least 25 times. With all these allegations most of them are probably true. It doesn't look like most folks cared.

The real question is why Tara Reade is bringing this up now. I wonder how many bucks she is getting to tell her story. She had 27 years to bring this up and is doing it right now. What a slime bag.

Anyway, in case you forgot he are the allegations against Trump including a rape charge by his ex-wife.

Not a bad post MWP. I agree with you on this one. Neither side has a patent on old white guys with political power hitting on young attractive women. That’s why I don’t pay too much attention to this stuff.

The only thing I’d give our side is our old white guys have much better taste in women and are more selective on what they hit on than your side.

All the women Trump hit on were top notch! Did you see some of the women Bill Clinton hit on? I mean if it had a heart beat and looked like a women, Slick Willy was all over it. He had no filter. He was basically a dog in heat, and how can you blame him married to Hillary.

Midwest Playa

The thing about Tara Reade is she went from him making a pass to Biden sticking his fingers in her. That is a strange escalation to make and not normally what someone telling the truth in her situation would do. Not sure about this CNN thing, but it would be interesting to know if thats all true about the deleted phonecall.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 05-07-2020 at 06:44 AM.

Midwest Playa

Thanks Player. I did say the allegation against Biden was "alleged". That was my main point, contrasting how the media and the dems said we must believe Balsey-Ford and presume Kavanaugh was guilty. Tara Reade and Biden got the opposite. He's believed and she's lying.

For what it's worth I don't entirely believe Tara Reade.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Midwest Playa

The thing about Tara Reade is she went from him making a pass to Biden sticking his fingers in her. That is a strange escalation to make and not normally what someone telling the truth in her situation would do. Not sure about this CNN thing, but it would be interesting to know if thats all true about the deleted phonecall.
    Okay, I just went on the internet and saw a picture of Tara Reade. And my view of Biden just went down about 4 notches, and he was already sitting at minus -7 notches on my +1 to +10 notch scale.

Why can’t your liberal old white politians find some good looking women to hit on? It looks like Biden is following in Clinton’s footsteps. He hits on anything.

This is where you libs need to take some pointers from Trump. Say what you want to about him, but at least all the women he hits on, or have accused him of hitting on them, were top notch quality women. Even in this category (hitting on women) we win!

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Okay, I just went on the internet and saw a picture of Tara Reade. And my view of Biden just went down about 4 notches, and he was already sitting at minus -7 notches on my +1 to +10 notch scale.

Why can’t your liberal old white politians find some good looking women to hit on? It looks like Biden is following in Clinton’s footsteps. He hits on anything.

This is where you libs need to take some pointers from Trump. Say what you want to about him, but at least all the women he hits on, or have accused him of hitting on them, were top notch quality women. Even in this category (hitting on women) we win!
    https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*Q...wWtvXpbWA.jpeg

Not bad....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post

https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*Q...wWtvXpbWA.jpeg

Not bad....

Ok, so she had some better days when she was younger, when Biden was hitting on her. I only saw recent pictures of her and it was a little scary.

So based on this picture, I’m going to raise Binden up two notches. That’s a big plus on my notch scale; now Biden goes from -7 to -5. He’s the first liberal to move up on my notch rating scale after hitting on a women. There might be hope for him.

How many people actively have some sort of sexual assault claim against Trump I don't really know. All I know is a decent person shouldn't really aspire or be envious of that. Not sure what your upbringing is, maybe you saw this behavior in your mother by many men and thus you grew to think such behavior is normal. It isn't.

How many people actively have some sort of sexual assault claim against Trump I don't really know. All I know is a decent person shouldn't really aspire or be envious of that. Not sure what your upbringing is, maybe you saw this behavior in your mother by many men and thus you grew to think such behavior is normal. It isn't.
    Accouningquestion, you’re a hard core liberal so I wouldn’t expect you to get humor. Most liberals are devoid of a funny bone. They go through their lives hating everything. They look for the negative in everything and can’t enjoy life.

My point is if you’re going to hit on women and you’re an old white politician at least have some standards. Liberals have none!

And Trump did have a lot of women come to his defense, when the liberals brought out all these women from the closet. And these women said their relationship with Trump was consensual. Trump didn’t force himself on them. That was not the case with Clinton and Biden, where the women claimed these two libs forced themselves on them. Which do you think is worse?

Not sure what your upbringing is, maybe you saw this behavior in your mother by many men and thus you grew to think such behavior is normal. It isn't.
    You know accountin shit for brain I think you are one disgusting fuck.
    Last edited by BoSox; 05-07-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Not sure what your upbringing is, maybe you saw this behavior in your mother by many men and thus you grew to think such behavior is normal. It isn't.
    You know accountin shit for brain I think you are one disgusting fuck.
    Within the past 48 hours, I believe someone said my parents were siblings and also said they'd shoot me in the head. Yet, you choose to go snowflake on what I said above.

I can't make this shit up.

Accouningquestion, you’re a hard core liberal so I wouldn’t expect you to get humor. Most liberals are devoid of a funny bone. They go through their lives hating everything. They look for the negative in everything and can’t enjoy life.

My point is if you’re going to hit on women and you’re an old white politician at least have some standards. Liberals have none!

And Trump did have a lot of women come to his defense, when the liberals brought out all these women from the closet. And these women said their relationship with Trump was consensual. Trump didn’t force himself on them. That was not the case with Clinton and Biden, where the women claimed these two libs forced themselves on them. Which do you think is worse?
    Yea. liberals are devoid of funny bones. All those conservative jokers on TV and so forth. You guys just tell yourself whatever you want to hear. Trump, if he says something so stupid and there is no hint it was said in jest - he was joking. Every single time. lol.

Yes, this woman going after Biden is ugly these days. It was also 30 or so years ago so uhhh, you'll find many women who don't age so well. I had the same thoughts. I just wouldn't ever sit back and be proud of Trump's history with women. Melanie was basically a prostitute. I don't care, and most liberals don't, so there aren't any conspiracies. I'd just never be proud of backing a guy like Trump. Nothing to do with humor.

Thread Information