Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Trump vs Biden polling

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

    KJ can I set aside the poll discussion and ask the question that seems to be more compelling.

    What are your thoughts on the alleged assault allegation against Joe Biden as more evidence emerges? Do you think Tara Reade is credible and should be believed like so many democrats said about Balsey-Ford?
    I haven't followed it very closely. And it is not that I am looking the other way. Without having that much knowledge if I had to guess, I would guess he probably did it. BUT after 2016, this kind of thing doesn't seem to even matter. Trump bragged about assaulting women. In the past, I don't know 20-30 years ago, this would have disqualified both these dudes. But not in 2020 or 2016. That is just the way it is. Gary Hart was disqualified just for spending time with someone who wasn't his wife. Just a different time.
    That's fucking weak KJ.

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    And by the way, the Balsey-Ford thing was for a supreme court Justice. It is going to be weird to say, but they have to be held to an even higher standard than the president, because it is a lifetime appointment and is the final say on everything.

    Balsey-Ford was a very bad witness. Just not credible at that point in time. My take is something happened to her at that party or she thinks something happened, because drinking was a big part of it. And the event whether how it happened or how she remembers it, effected her a great deal. So I don't think she was lying. But very probably remembering incorrectly. Again, she was drinking too right? So she was not a credible witness and in the end basically found not to be a credible witness.

    But that said, Justice Kavanaugh, appears to have been a bit of a creepy dude in his youth in high school and college. A lot of drinking, which isn't a crime or even that unusual for that age. But also a lot of claims of unusual behavior of exposing himself and so on. He just comes off as creepy to me. Like one of the privileged dudes who thinks they can get away with things others can't.

    Who would even have a calander like that from 40 years ago, and if you did you should destroy it if it makes you look as creepy as it made him look. Now in his defense that was what 40 years ago. I am guessing we all did things in our teens and college days (I didn't attend college) that might look a little creepy 40 years later at our supreme court confirmation hearing, right? I mean, we like to think these folks are something special, but they were just people and kids before they were judges.
    There was NO corroborating evidence. Appearing to have been a bit of a creepy dude in his youth in high school and college isn't enough. Balsey Ford's own "witnesses" denied her version of the events. That's negative corroboration.

    But the worse part was the way the dem senators all believed her without corroborating evidence and hung him out to dry. Guilty until proven innocent. Now you have ole Joe who you say probably did it and they don't care. And there IS evidence. WTF?

    Fuck you and the Me Too movement.

  3. #23
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Cunts name is Blasey Ford not Balsey Ford. Sheesh.
    Balsey works better.

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I'm real disappointed in Biden. He does seen very senile to me. I can't understand why anyone voted for him when so many more choices were available. Looks like we are stuck with him now. I don't believe he has enough delegates to win the convention. Maybe the convention will draft Gov Cuomo.

    However anyone will be better than Trump.
    Are you disappointed because he's senile or disappointed because he's been credibly accused of assault?
    Are you disappointed in CNN for their coverage of this story?
    Are you disappointed that Hillary just endorsed Biden? So much for her "believe all women crap."

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I'm real disappointed in Biden. He does seen very senile to me. I can't understand why anyone voted for him when so many more choices were available. Looks like we are stuck with him now. I don't believe he has enough delegates to win the convention. Maybe the convention will draft Gov Cuomo.

    However anyone will be better than Trump.
    Are you disappointed because he's senile or disappointed because he's been credibly accused of assault?
    Are you disappointed in CNN for their coverage of this story?
    Are you disappointed that Hillary just endorsed Biden? So much for her "believe all women crap."
    You might not get a response on any of those.

    There's something else at play here. My wife is the "like a lamb" type. She struggles to ever find anything bad to say about anybody, and if she does, she feels a little guilty over it. (100% opposite me) But last night after the news she came out and said "I'd be horrified to see that man Biden as President. They have him on tape putting his creepy hands on women's shoulders and sniffing their hair--all from behind!"

    Now she's 68 years old. Imagine what the younger girls in this country feel about someone who does these things in his upper 70's.

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I'm real disappointed in Biden. He does seen very senile to me. I can't understand why anyone voted for him when so many more choices were available. Looks like we are stuck with him now. I don't believe he has enough delegates to win the convention. Maybe the convention will draft Gov Cuomo.

    However anyone will be better than Trump.
    Are you disappointed because he's senile or disappointed because he's been credibly accused of assault?
    Are you disappointed in CNN for their coverage of this story?
    Are you disappointed that Hillary just endorsed Biden? So much for her "believe all women crap."
    You might not get a response on any of those. .
    I’ll make an even bolder prediction here. You “won’t” get a response on any of those.

    Midwest Playeer pretty much sticks to his specialty, which is throwing out bombs.

    Very rarely will you ever see him try to answer a thought provoking question, or even a question that’s not very thought provoking.

  7. #27
    Trump better pussy grabber. Biden ok, VP pick break tie. Pence butter finger hide in pocket.

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Trump better pussy grabber. Biden ok, VP pick break tie. Pence butter finger hide in pocket.
    LOL

    Trump pussy grabbing came out before election. And EVERY news outlet ran with the story. Outside of Fox, which Joe won’t go on, the others aren’t talking about it. And the few dem senators I’ve heard on the matter, they believe Joe.

  9. #29
    Well well well, look what thread got moved OUT of the Las Vegas subforum.

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Well well well, look what thread got moved OUT of the Las Vegas subforum.
    OCD at its finest.

  11. #31
    You started a thread about politics??
    I thought you had no interest in talking politics and only wanted to talk about AP and Casinos??
    Phony Bullshitter!
    Eliot was right about you... Lying Troll.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. She is Second in Line to be Joe Biden's VP Pick
    By Midwest Player in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-19-2020, 06:20 AM
  2. Now Trump Has Done It
    By Midwest Player in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-08-2020, 07:18 AM
  3. Thanks Trump
    By Midwest Player in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-05-2020, 10:29 PM
  4. If Trump wants to win
    By pepe in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2019, 11:04 AM
  5. The Trump of Pahrump
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2018, 07:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •