*** NOTE FROM DAN DRUFF *** This discussion was moved from another thread where it was off-topic.

---

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
Shouldn’t you be out protesting Tennessee starting to open up Red? And warning people we will have 18 more months of this coming? And that enjoying a Hamburger shouldn’t be the death of them?

https://fox17.com/news/local/many-te...aurant-waiting

And on topic, tell us any legitimate reason why you are taking a losing side trying to defend someone who won’t even admit who is. And lies to you and everyone daily?

You come off as what many of accusing Coach of, taking a position just for arguments sake.

We'll be lucky if we have just 18 more months of this coming. But you don't have to worry. The president explained on April 20 that the total deaths from the pandemic will be 60,000. So by Friday, all the dying should stop cold.

Meanwhile, it speaks to the juvenile nature of this site that I have to point out the utter stupidity of making an argument that someone is an addict based on seeing them play video poker once in, what, 10 years? Mendelson could be the worst addict on the planet, but watching him play video poker once in a decade actually is evidence that he's not.

You are right for once, I NEVER had to worry about this. I was at no more of a risk of dying from CV as I am from driving to the grocery store. It’s a hoax to the vast majority of us. You never seem to debate that, because it never fit your agenda.

18 months of what? Businesses being crushed, handouts being exploited, liberals praying for more death and destruction?

Here’s a thought, never leave your house again and you will be fine. While the rest of us make the decision to live our lives, or not and become a hermit like you.