Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many deaths?

Originally Posted by radicalwin View Post
    Wrong. Just spoke to a woman today. A friend of her died from cancer. They listed it as a Coronavirus death.
    If she died of cancer the hospital gets nothing from the feds. If she died of coronavirus the hospital gets 1.2 million from the feds. More than enough incentive to get them to pencil the death stats.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Still no answers from Red on how much government money Bob Dietz’s Integrity Sports applied for in lost business from the CV. Also no answer on if he is collecting Unemployment during this?

Goes to context on if he has a vested Financial interest in this. Or truly is just rooting for the death count to increase for another reason. Or is just still living in 1918, happy for the boys who survived the Mustard Gas and looking forward to Woodrow Wilson getting a 3rd term.

Somebody on tilt here. Vested financial interest? Context? Half my people took enough of a stock market hit that they withdrew from gambling, mainly because nobody listens to me. It wasn't much of a prediction, but I told them it would crash between 3,000 and 10,000. Not rocket science. One guy lost two-thirds of his net non-real estate worth, and then is worried an offshore might go down and cost him 10K. Well, if you actually respect what I'm telling you, you might have saved 300K. People just prefer to believe want they prefer to believe.

For the record, never applied for unemployment in my life. I think I got heating assistance a particularly bad winter or two in State College in my 20's. Maybe $300 or $400 worth of fuel each winter. That was about it. I think I got the stimulus check for $1200 last week. Not sure -- don't keep that close tabs on my personal checking.

Not only don't I make any money, I lost a fair amount. I had San Diego State at 50-1 and 60-1 as a one or two seed for the NCAA tourney. Had Maryland, a likely two, at 25-1. Had BYU at 750-1. All refunds. Had the unbeaten Houston team in the XFL at +390 and +450 to win the title. Refunds, which I haven't yet gotten from LV.

Politics based primarily on self interest is what children do at recess.
    The people that lost in the market are the ones that sold. In my 67 years on the planet I've never seen a market that didn't recover then go even higher.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Still no answers from Red on how much government money Bob Dietz’s Integrity Sports applied for in lost business from the CV. Also no answer on if he is collecting Unemployment during this?

Goes to context on if he has a vested Financial interest in this. Or truly is just rooting for the death count to increase for another reason. Or is just still living in 1918, happy for the boys who survived the Mustard Gas and looking forward to Woodrow Wilson getting a 3rd term.

Somebody on tilt here. Vested financial interest? Context? Half my people took enough of a stock market hit that they withdrew from gambling, mainly because nobody listens to me. It wasn't much of a prediction, but I told them it would crash between 3,000 and 10,000. Not rocket science. One guy lost two-thirds of his net non-real estate worth, and then is worried an offshore might go down and cost him 10K. Well, if you actually respect what I'm telling you, you might have saved 300K. People just prefer to believe want they prefer to believe.

For the record, never applied for unemployment in my life. I think I got heating assistance a particularly bad winter or two in State College in my 20's. Maybe $300 or $400 worth of fuel each winter. That was about it. I think I got the stimulus check for $1200 last week. Not sure -- don't keep that close tabs on my personal checking.

Not only don't I make any money, I lost a fair amount. I had San Diego State at 50-1 and 60-1 as a one or two seed for the NCAA tourney. Had Maryland, a likely two, at 25-1. Had BYU at 750-1. All refunds. Had the unbeaten Houston team in the XFL at +390 and +450 to win the title. Refunds, which I haven't yet gotten from LV.

The people that lost in the market are the ones that sold. In my 67 years on the planet I've never seen a market that didn't recover then go even higher.
    100% correct. It was an opportunity to add to long term positions at a lower cost. Unless you believed the market would become worthless, then money wouldn’t matter.

I personally bought a good deal of Apple on the way down at $280 thinking it was a bargain and have the records to show it. I looked like an idiot when it dropped to less than $250 as I bought too soon. It’s now back to $310 as of yesterday.

No one knows the exact bottom, but good quality investments will always go up over time. There may be future fluctuations in the market but it’s never a bad time in invest. Too many miss that opportunity, and with so many new apps that allow individuals to buy any amount, anyone can invest even their spare change.

No excuses anymore.

Welcome back RED. I’ll hit on a few of them.

The majority of people vote their own self interest. Always has been that way and rightfully so, always will be.

Thanks for the clarification on you getting UC. How about any business grants or loans that are available? You skipped over that one.

Tilt? Nope, just being proven right this hoax is finally being exposed. The old and those with pre existing conditions were the only ones at risk. Sure it sucks for them and their families, but most of us were NEVER at risk as many of us said all along.

As for all your potential “winning” tickets, never miss an opportunity to push your handicapping prowess.

And the idiot, yes idiot who lost 2/3 of his non RE net worth was obviously over leveraged or didn’t diversify.

So they withdrew from gambling because they lost in the stock market? Sounds like BS to me, most of the market is back and they didn’t have anything to bet on during this since the books have been closed for months. Unless of course they just told you this when you asked for 2020 fees for football.

“Hey guys, I’m working hard through this and see huge opportunities upcoming. Can you send me the first payment on this years picks? I see a great season coming, I’m already analyzing Free Agency and the draft and we can’t lose!”

It’s crashing all around you RED, and honestly it’s sad to see.

Welcome back RED. I’ll hit on a few of them.

The majority of people vote their own self interest. Always has been that way and rightfully so, always will be.

Thanks for the clarification on you getting UC. How about any business grants or loans that are available? You skipped over that one.

Tilt? Nope, just being proven right this hoax is finally being exposed. The old and those with pre existing conditions were the only ones at risk. Sure it sucks for them and their families, but most of us were NEVER at risk as many of us said all along.

As for all your potential “winning” tickets, never miss an opportunity to push your handicapping prowess.

And the idiot, yes idiot who lost 2/3 of his non RE net worth was obviously over leveraged or didn’t diversify.

So they withdrew from gambling because they lost in the stock market? Sounds like BS to me, most of the market is back and they didn’t have anything to bet on during this since the books have been closed for months. Unless of course they just told you this when you asked for 2020 fees for football.

“Hey guys, I’m working hard through this and see huge opportunities upcoming. Can you send me the first payment on this years picks? I see a great season coming, I’m already analyzing Free Agency and the draft and we can’t lose!”

It’s crashing all around you RED, and honestly it’s sad to see.
    It was never a common opinion that this was a threat to healthy people. The idea was to not overload the healthcare system by having it all go full-force unabated.

Nice argument you've made up to win.

Thread Information