Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Mendelson Going For The Jugular

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Someone(Rob) correct me if I'm wrong, you said that Mike contacted you recently (I'm assuming it's in the last day or two) Mike said that you contacted him, can you please put the record straight about contacted who first regarding your last correspondence regarding this?
    Are you stupid or something?
    Rob emailed him and the wizard contacted him back.
    They are in early discussions about an interview.
    It is Fucking posted by the Wizard at WoV!

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...ger-discuss/5/

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    I don't recall seeing a photo of the $1.5-million RV on this forum. Mr Singer said he posted one. Could coach belly find that.
    There are a couple of photos of Rob's RV in this thread...

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    The other forums do this, so we can do it too.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    If there was information out there that Rob drew food stamps you can bet your ass someone would have posted up proof of it just to smear him.
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Someone did mickey! MaxPen just posted that he saw it a while back.
    MaxPen saying that he saw it doesn't qualify as proof.

Are the subjects of these public information reports permitted to remove info that could embarrass them?

Axel, a few days ago someone sent me a copy of the wizard inviting me for another interview or something if I read the message he posted there. So I sent him one from his site. Not sure if he got it so I asked if anyone here could give him my email address. Someone did, and he emailed me last night. We've been communicating since.

I'm not gonna go looking but that RV may or may not be the newer one. Besides, if it isn't, the critics will cheer. If it is then they'll claim it's just one I snapped a pic of. The exercise is irrelevant.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    If there was information out there that Rob drew food stamps you can bet your ass someone would have posted up proof of it just to smear him.
    Someone did mickey! MaxPen just posted that he saw it a while back.
    MaxPen saying that he saw it doesn't qualify as proof.

Are the subjects of these public information reports permitted to remove info that could embarrass them?
    Apparently, some people want it to be that way.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Alan and Singer lovers?
    Hate to see that baby...
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Alan and Singer lovers?
    Hate to see that baby...
    I pay 10% of abortion. Let other 9 guys pay fair share.

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Alan and Singer lovers?
    Hate to see that baby...
    Would look like baby cooper

What's the biggest video poker story of all time? In my opinion it is Bob Dancer's Million Dollar Video Poker. This book chronicles the six month period in the late nineties that Bob and wife hit over 1 million dollars in video poker jackpots. It was a pretty good read. I would recommend it.

But here's a little secret. Bob lost money on the book. He payed 20K just to have the book edited. Now, some people will jump on that and call it a mistake. Sure, it was. But if the story were that big it wouldn't have been much of a mistake. Dancer was writing to a small niche market. And he was never offered any money for film rights.

Big stories in the video poker world are not as big as you think.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Axel, a few days ago someone sent me a copy of the wizard inviting me for another interview or something if I read the message he posted there. So I sent him one from his site. Not sure if he got it so I asked if anyone here could give him my email address. Someone did, and he emailed me last night. We've been communicating since.

I'm not gonna go looking but that RV may or may not be the newer one. Besides, if it isn't, the critics will cheer. If it is then they'll claim it's just one I snapped a pic of. The exercise is irrelevant.
    FYI I wasn't trying to play some kind of got you moment or anything I wanted to know for a specific personal reason and I wanted clarification.

the following answered my question. "Axel, a few days ago someone sent me a copy of the wizard inviting me for another interview"
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 05-02-2020 at 03:44 AM.

What's the biggest video poker story of all time? In my opinion it is Bob Dancer's Million Dollar Video Poker. This book chronicles the six month period in the late nineties that Bob and wife hit over 1 million dollars in video poker jackpots. It was a pretty good read. I would recommend it.

But here's a little secret. Bob lost money on the book. He payed 20K just to have the book edited. Now, some people will jump on that and call it a mistake. Sure, it was. But if the story were that big it wouldn't have been much of a mistake. Dancer was writing to a small niche market. And he was never offered any money for film rights.

Book good for him, bad for us.

The book may have lost money in and of itself, but I'm sure that led to making money with his software, classes, and other various things.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Book good for him, bad for us.

The book may have lost money in and of itself, but I'm sure that led to making money with his software, classes, and other various things.
    Bob has always said he filed taxes as a professional gambler. In order to do that then the majority of his income had to have been from gambling, not from selling products. I personally don't think there is that much money in it. Frank Kneeland told me he didn't make any money on his book either.

I was curious about book sales so asked questions of both Dancer and Kneeland who were both pushing me to write a book to be published by the publisher for Las Vegas Adviser (can't remember the name). But after collecting some information, as Coach would put it, I said to hell with that. I'm not wasting all that time and energy for nothing. I've given a lot of the information away in the forums.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Update on the interview:

We agreed to do the interview via video technology (if I can figure it out with his help) since the current situation isn't the best for doing it in person. I assume it'll happen in a week or so? We did hold off on our departure because there's no schedule we have to keep to and I'd like to get this done.

My favorite vp book is also MDVP because it's very entertaining and not just a monotonous repitition of vp math probability formulas & theories. At the time I wrote a very complimentary review of it in my column. Dancer was surprised and personally thanked me. But the pleasantries didn't last long.

Mickey I think you're meaning Huntington Press.

I've got to get the RV back in its storage park for a week or so, unhook the car, and get the food back in the house, so I'm out of the insults and arguing business for a few days. But everyone--feel free to keep busy at it while your democrat governors keep you all under control.

Update on the interview:

We agreed to do the interview via video technology (if I can figure it out with his help) since the current situation isn't the best for doing it in person. I assume it'll happen in a week or so? We did hold off on our departure because there's no schedule we have to keep to and I'd like to get this done.

My favorite vp book is also MDVP because it's very entertaining and not just a monotonous repitition of vp math probability formulas & theories. At the time I wrote a very complimentary review of it in my column. Dancer was surprised and personally thanked me. But the pleasantries didn't last long.

I've got to get the RV back in its storage park for a week or so, unhook the car, and get the food back in the house, so I'm out of the insults and arguing business for a few days. But everyone--feel free to keep busy at it while your democrat governors keep you all under control.
    Yeah, the best thing for you to do is crawl back under your rock.....lol
    Surprised it's gonna take a few days for you to figure out how to weasel your way out of the latest revelations exposing your bullshit.
    What did your wife say when you told her that you were gonna sit around for a week or so waiting on some hokey interview about shit that didn't happen? All so a few dozen people could possibly grasp at straws believing you actually accomplished something......lmao
    Actually, I already know you're not delaying going anywhere. So your wife didn't say shit about any delay. Poor woman has no idea the bullshit you spew and fantasies you try to live out on these forums. Her whole poor life has probably been on delay for atleast the past decade bouncing from driveway to driveway in the camper van.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 05-02-2020 at 09:18 AM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Update on the interview:

Yeah, the best thing for you to do is crawl back under your rock.....lol
    Surprised it's gonna take a few days for you to figure out how to weasel your way out of the latest revelations exposing your bullshit.
    What did your wife say when you told her that you were gonna sit around for a week or so waiting on some hokey interview about shit that didn't happen? All so a few dozen people could possibly grasp at straws believing you actually accomplished something......lmao
    Actually, I already know you're not delaying going anywhere. So your wife didn't say shit about any delay. Poor woman has no idea the bullshit you spew and fantasies you try to live out on these forums. Her whole poor life has probably been on delay for atleast the past decade bouncing from driveway to driveway in the camper van.
    What I know about Cindy from following Rob's articles, emails, etc., is that she is first class, doesn't like him being on this forum of trash, and is better at picking the right vp machines!

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post

What I know about Cindy from following Rob's articles, emails, etc., is that she is first class, doesn't like him being on this forum of trash, and is better at picking the right vp machines!
    Defense witness: Your honor, Mr. Jones would never commit these crimes.

Judge: how do you know that?

Defense witness: He told me so.

kewlj: Mr. MaxPen saw the welfare fraud reports too.

kewlj: He told me so.
    See how this works both ways?

Here is the problem for you coach belly. When you have multiple people that saw or witnessed the same thing, that is known as corroborating witnesses and carries much more weight than 1 person saying that never happened (or having all kinds of excuses for the things he couldn't get removed).

And in this case it isn't just MaxPen and I, there were others. I can't remember who right now and am not going to go back and look but there were at least 1 or 2 others that mentioned they saw these reports in the last couple years. And there were at least 1 or 2 from years ago before my time, that investigated and saw these reports. Was it Arci or armede$ or someone like that? And really anyone can take a look that wants to. YOU just don't want to and that says a lot right there. You don't want to see what you will find. You would rather just play your little coach belly games.

So you are talking 4,5,6 people that saw these reports, probably more people than that, but 4, 5, 6 that have publicly admitted they saw these report. That is a lot of corroborating witnesses. I wouldn't want you for an attorney or I'd be sitting in jail, because of substantial evidence and witnesses while you play your little games.

Here is the problem for you coach belly. When you have multiple people that saw or witnessed the same thing, that is known as corroborating witnesses and carries much more weight than 1 person saying that never happened (or having all kinds of excuses for the things he couldn't get removed).

And in this case it isn't just MaxPen and I, there were others. I can't remember who right now and am not going to go back and look but there were at least 1 or 2 others that mentioned they saw these reports in the last couple years. And there were at least 1 or 2 from years ago before my time, that investigated and saw these reports. Was it Arci or armede$ or someone like that? And really anyone can take a look that wants to. YOU just don't want to and that says a lot right there. You don't want to see what you will find. You would rather just play your little coach belly games.

So you are talking 4,5,6 people that saw these reports, probably more people than that, but 4, 5, 6 that have publicly admitted they saw these report. That is a lot of corroborating witnesses. I wouldn't want you for an attorney or I'd be sitting in jail, because of substantial evidence and witnesses while you play your little games.
    And there you have it. Coach once again makes you two look stupid, so all you can do is make even more things up! Go ahead--name them.4,5, or 6. arci was just like you two. He felt wounded by the gall of a -EV player saying he still won. Oh! the frustration! Just like you and max!

BTW--even if you're afraid to, go ahead and look up where I posted we were going to be departing EARLIER than planned because the heat hit early. So now we postponed it a short while for wizard. We're not like you kew--under the control of a foolish democrat governor. We can do whatever we choose.

Thread Information