Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Alan Mendelson Going For The Jugular

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Honestly scrolling from bottom up I thought Tasha was back after seeing that many emoji faces is such a short span.
    Well, I am sorry, but you can't help but laugh at this shit. Rob is basically claiming that the item on his report, where he was kicked off Food stamps for 5 years couldn't be there because he wasn't eligible for food stamps at the time. That is exactly what the fraud was about and why he was kicked off and disqualified as a penalty. How can you help but laugh and add laughing emoji's?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Anyway this is all typical deflection by Rob. So where is this interview. It has been 8 days since it was announced and they aren't meeting in person. I assume Rob has had enough time to gather his proof that Shack is sure to ask for. So lets get this on.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Mendelson really journalist? Remember see advertising junk stores somewhere youtube infomercial.

It looks like Alan is now actively trying to get Shack not to do the interview. And if you want AndrewG to go into radio silence then needle him about joining WoV. Notice that he has completely sidestepped the issue and has not acknowledged or responded to the issue of joining WoV.

What's the problem, Alan? Don't want to get caught with a sock puppet on WoV?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Nobody wants this interview more than Alan and kew. Alan can't wait to break the story as a pre-determined critic, and kew can't wait to act like a victim being trampled upon.

As of yesterday Heather is preparing the technical setup. Mike and I communicate almost daily. It will happen by the 19th. That's our hard date for departing in the RV with our grandkids.

Bring on the hurt!

Thread Information