Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Mendelson Going For The Jugular

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    It's not that I am unwilling....I don't have it!
    And two, I don't want to.
    You may call me dense, but I can't resolve the contradiction above.

It's not that you are unwilling to post the info, it's just that you don't want to?

Does that make any sense to anyone?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    It has already been established that the welfare fraud had been removed from these sites. So not sure why that's even being mentioned.
    How has that been established?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Hmmmm....that sounds eerily similar to kew accusing me of trying to bury proof by tossing out forms after I'm allowed to by law.
    He thinks that you should have kept reems of documents to verify VP wins, should they ever come into question a decade later, but he could not be bothered to acquire or save one page of information that could be presented to destroy an adversary that he battles with daily?

That makes no sense. His wires are crossed, just like you've always said.

I went ahead and rechecked today. As I still have access to a site. There is no longer anything regarding the welfare fraud in the criminal section. It has already been established that the welfare fraud had been removed from these sites. So not sure why that's even being mentioned. Who cares?
    I could care less. I'm not making judgement based on that regarding the likelihood of his double up story being true.
    I base it on the fact that nothing correlates as far as all the property info and what not offered up as substantiating evidence by Rob. These sites, atleast the one I'm using, links to relatives. Which in turn links to property records and what not. With a subscription for unlimited search a person can dig pretty deep on someone if they choose. I dug deep enough to satisfy that there is nothing substantiating his claims. I have determined all this to just be the usual Singer bullshit.
    Again, who cares? It makes for good forum fodder.
    You believe looking me up will produce substantiating evidence that I played the DU play? And you think I would have/should have used that cash to buy multiple properties in MY name?

Are people that dense when it comes to their hatred/envy/disgust of me?

I guess so. But in the meantime, I'll need some help loading up the BIG EXPENSIVE RV for our long trip starting tomorrow night. You know, the one I've shown here?
    Oh wait--max and kew say it doesn't exist. Guess I'll tell my wife we're staying AT ONE OF OUR TWO HOMES HERE IN AZ, and we can't go to OUR SD HOME. Yikes!

If you people only knew how dumb all this "forum fodder" is to us. (insert shaking of the head, with a big smile)

I base it on the fact that nothing correlates as far as all the property info and what not offered up as substantiating evidence by Rob. These sites, atleast the one I'm using, links to relatives. Which in turn links to property records and what not. With a subscription for unlimited search a person can dig pretty deep on someone if they choose. I dug deep enough to satisfy that there is nothing substantiating his claims. I have determined all this to just be the usual Singer bullshit.
    Mr MaxPen is it correct that you found no substantial assets in the names of his children, including houses, despite more than $3.4-million in claimed profits from video poker?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Hmmmm....that sounds eerily similar to kew accusing me of trying to bury proof by tossing out forms after I'm allowed to by law.
    He thinks that you should have kept reems of documents to verify VP wins, should they ever come into question a decade later, but he could not be bothered to acquire or save one page of information that could be presented to destroy an adversary that he battles with daily?

That makes no sense. His wires are crossed, just like you've always said.
    Yeah--Mr Hypocrite as usual. And these geniuses think everything they see on those snoop sites is true, and that I have the power and ability to remove some type of welfare and food stamp info.

Now we know where all this baloney started.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Mr MaxPen is it correct that you found no substantial assets in the names of his children, including houses, despite more than $3.4-million in claimed profits from video poker?
    I'll tell you one thing he did NOT find, Alan: any property EVER in your, your broke son's, or your daughter's names.

Any more questions?

Unless he posts viewable links to or printed evidence of what he found, then what he has posted remains unsubstantiated gossip.

He rechecked today? OK...he should recheck tomorrow, then copy and paste what he finds.

Why just gossip if you have the evidence to back your shit up?

I'm not going to divulge anything in the reports. You can easily find them for yourself. These sites do have disclaimers about how to use the info. Publishing it on forums is not acceptable as far as I can tell.

I went ahead and rechecked today. As I still have access to a site. There is no longer anything regarding the welfare fraud in the criminal section. It has already been established that the welfare fraud had been removed from these sites. So not sure why that's even being mentioned. Who cares?
    I could care less. I'm not making judgement based on that regarding the likelihood of his double up story being true.
    Again, who cares? It makes for good forum fodder.
    You believe looking me up will produce substantiating evidence that I played the DU play? And you think I would have/should have used that cash to buy multiple properties in MY name?

Are people that dense when it comes to their hatred/envy/disgust of me?

I guess so. But in the meantime, I'll need some help loading up the BIG EXPENSIVE RV for our long trip starting tomorrow night. You know, the one I've shown here?
    Oh wait--max and kew say it doesn't exist. Guess I'll tell my wife we're staying AT ONE OF OUR TWO HOMES HERE IN AZ, and we can't go to OUR SD HOME. Yikes!

If you people only knew how dumb all this "forum fodder" is to us. (insert shaking of the head, with a big smile)
    You're the one who claimed to have bought multiple properties in your kids name. I could care less. Enjoy your upcoming trip.

Publishing it on forums is not acceptable as far as I can tell.
    PM the info to me and I will post it, I'm not afraid of any disclaimers.

I'm trying to establish your credibility in this matter, trying to find out whether or not you really have what you've said that you have.

Finding the info online myself won't do that, unless you corroborate the same info that I find.

What a stupid discussion. Maybe if I post a picture of my 9.5 incher you people will believe I'm rich beyond your wildest dreams. 50 years from now nobody will care either way. In the meantime I'm being told Wizard is trying to contact me and me him, but nobody's making it thru. We are departing in the RV tomorrow night at 10. I can talk to him from anywhere but not any time once we leave.

If anybody knows him give him my email. rob.singer1111@yahoo.com

Rob, how about you give them permission to post their "embarrassing information", with enough redacted to where none of it gives out phone numbers or addresses?

Is that ok?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

What a stupid discussion. Maybe if I post a picture of my 9.5 incher you people will believe I'm rich beyond your wildest dreams. 50 years from now nobody will care either way. In the meantime I'm being told Wizard is trying to contact me and me him, but nobody's making it thru. We are departing in the RV tomorrow night at 10. I can talk to him from anywhere but not any time once we leave.

If anybody knows him give him my email. rob.singer1111@yahoo.com
    Nobody cares even right now. No Idea why these guys keep carrying on.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And as has been noted many times over and over again at WoV, anyone who wanted to believe a negative system will win long term was dreaming.
    I am not a member at WoV (in case you aren't aware). Good that the members there regularly refute Singer's alternative math. So, if I was on that forum, I probably wouldn't have to speak up as much because other are. But here, no body speaks up much. the ones that did, regularly just grow tired and give up. And Singer just keeps on going. Doesn't matter how he is proven wrong, he just keeps coming with the same claims. So I am going to keep speaking up that they defy math and are all but impossible. "Evil triumphs when good men say/do nothing".

You personally probably did more damage to ZenKing with your stories than Singer ever did to anyone.
    Get the fuck out of here! I did not encourage Zenking to attempt to follow in my footsteps. I have never encouraged anyone to. What I do is a grind. Its a tough way to make easy money. It isn't brain surgery, but it takes discipline and understanding and acceptance of the variance (swings) involved. Zenking still doesn't seem to have mastered that last part. And I am not sure he ever will. And I have said that to him both publicly and privately. It may be that he is just not cut out for this. But whether he is or isn't that is his journey. I never freaking encouraged him or anyone else to pursue card counting.
    You never encouraged anyone to count cards? Prove it!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

My point on ZK is he blamed you for his predicament in the past. Has anyone ever blamed their failures in their gambling life on Singer??

My guess is there may be one person but even he isn’t willing to admit it.
    There are far more than one person that have been harmed by Singers claims. Besides the few on any forum that may admit it, there are "lurkers" on every forum. You know damn right well some probably immediately jumped on this "sure" system holy grail. Besides forums there is the platform that Alan provided. I don't know what kind of following Alan has. I am assuming small, but people keep telling me he is a celebrity.

And lastly.....Singer wrote several book! I am assuming they weren't best sellers. (were they self published or did Anthony Curtis publish them?) I don't know but surely some people bought and read them and likely were harmed by them. So come on Slingshot isn't the only one. To his credit he admits that he has tried to play Singers system.
    You've asked Singer to get someone who was successful using his system to post up here about it. How about someone who wasn't successful? Singer has been in the forums for twenty years. He's well known. Anyone that would have learned the system from him, utilized it and lost, would know where to find him in the forums and complain. I've been in the gambling forums for 15 years and there has yet to be a person that complained to him in the forums about using his system and loseing. What's that all about?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

My point on ZK is he blamed you for his predicament in the past. Has anyone ever blamed their failures in their gambling life on Singer??

My guess is there may be one person but even he isn’t willing to admit it.
    There are far more than one person that have been harmed by Singers claims. Besides the few on any forum that may admit it, there are "lurkers" on every forum. You know damn right well some probably immediately jumped on this "sure" system holy grail. Besides forums there is the platform that Alan provided. I don't know what kind of following Alan has. I am assuming small, but people keep telling me he is a celebrity.

And lastly.....Singer wrote several book! I am assuming they weren't best sellers. (were they self published or did Anthony Curtis publish them?) I don't know but surely some people bought and read them and likely were harmed by them. So come on Slingshot isn't the only one. To his credit he admits that he has tried to play Singers system.
    You've asked Singer to get someone who was successful using his system to post up here about it. How about someone who wasn't successful? Singer has been in the forums for twenty years. He's well known. Anyone that would have learned the system from him, utilized it and lost, would know where to find him in the forums and complain. I've been in the gambling forums for 15 years and there has yet to be a person that complained to him in the forums about using his system and loseing. What's that all about?
    There isn't anyone. All of his "students" are fictional.

So... nothing further from Andrew/Alan regarding our issue?

I know my issue with Alan and his son isn't as exciting as Rob's double-up claims, but I'm still curious to see where the discussion goes. But it looks like Alan might be done with it.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So... nothing further from Andrew/Alan regarding our issue?

I know my issue with Alan and his son isn't as exciting as Rob's double-up claims, but I'm still curious to see where the discussion goes. But it looks like Alan might be done with it.
    Not true...

Thread Information