Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Mendelson Going For The Jugular

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

mickey has asked you to post the info you referenced above, and Rob has given you permission to post it.

Everyone else seems willing to cooperate, except you.

So why don't you go ahead and post the public info that you looked up and found?
    The food stamp info isn't there any longer. It was there when several of us looked it up a couple years ago, along with all the other things mentioned. Rob said nothing at that time when I brought it up, He was strangely quiet. No denial. Then like 6 months later when someone mentioned it, Rob denied it. And low and behold it was no longer on the record. I don't know how he got it removed. And I don't care.

I don't even care that he was on food stamps at some point (I believe it was associated with his Pahrump address). I don't look down on that. If he qualified, great. It just doesn't fit with his story. But nothing does.

as for the other things. look em up if you want, coach belly. It costs like $3. All that other stuff is still part of the record as far as I know.
    I did look up information on Rob long before you did. Never seen anything about food stamps. This was back when Rob and I were feuding so if I would have found that I would have damn sure posted it up here.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

The food stamp info isn't there any longer. It was there when several of us looked it up a couple years ago, along with all the other things mentioned. Rob said nothing at that time when I brought it up, He was strangely quiet. No denial. Then like 6 months later when someone mentioned it, Rob denied it. And low and behold it was no longer on the record. I don't know how he got it removed. And I don't care.

I don't even care that he was on food stamps at some point (I believe it was associated with his Pahrump address). I don't look down on that. If he qualified, great. It just doesn't fit with his story. But nothing does.

as for the other things. look em up if you want, coach belly. It costs like $3. All that other stuff is still part of the record as far as I know.
    This is funny.

Kew has a heart attack over me not keeping my tax returns longer than the law requires. But when challenged to produce even one piece of evidence about a food stamp/welfare claim, he can't do it. Result of him being caught in YET ANOTHER LIE? Yes....he BLAMES SOMEONE ELSE!

Pure gold.....
    Rob your claim would have been one of the biggest stories to hit the gambling/AP community in years. If true you would have been a rock star in the community. AND rightfully so...even though it is a play I don't particularly admire.

And with your 20 year history, you had to know that you would need some sort of supporting evidence. WE are just supposed to take your word for it after 20 years of your lying and exaggerating everything?

And now you want to compare that to the fact that I didn't print out and save info on you that I don't even feel good about having looked at.

Come on Rob, I know you are smarter than this.
    KJ, you aren't the only one that looked into Rob's background. If there was information out there that Rob drew food stamps you can bet your ass someone would have posted up proof of it just to smear him.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Rob, how about you give them permission to post their "embarrassing information", with enough redacted to where none of it gives out phone numbers or addresses?

Is that ok?
    Well I am not doing that Dan. I am a srong advocate against doxing and I have been complaining about the incident that I went through last summer. people shouldn't be going off forum to find personal information on other people. When that is occurring then we all have taken things way too far. And yes, I know I did do that a couple years ago when I looked up Rob's information. Like I said several times I don't feel all that good about that now. It is over the line. That is just the kind of thing that keeps most AP's from participating on any of these forums. Only those of us that likely have some sort of issues do.

Dan, you posted a list of rules and near the top of that list was no doxing, no identifying personal information. Now you are wavering and saying well if Rob agrees to it? Just the kind of inconsistency from you we have come to expect. Just like banning a guy (singer) for using racial slurs, but then 6 months later when traffic drops letting him back. WTF Dan, you are as bad as everyone else.

So... nothing further from Andrew/Alan regarding our issue?

I know my issue with Alan and his son isn't as exciting as Rob's double-up claims, but I'm still curious to see where the discussion goes. But it looks like Alan might be done with it.
    I am also going to complain about this too, Dan Druff. You have known Andrew was Alan for 6 months now. I pmed you around thanksgiving and I knew it before then and publicly stated it before then. You can pretend you didn't know, but you are one of the best at identifying sock puppets when you want to be. When I PMed you your response was "well, he is not trying to create trouble". I didn't like it then because it was just more of your inconsistency. But as time went on I came to understand your decision and agree with it.

Alan thought he needed a fresh start. he knew he couldn't come back as Alan Mendelson. It would have just been more of the same. So he did the Andrew things. And everyone seemed to know it and accept it. YOU knew it and looked the other way. But now that there is some bad blood between you and Alan that has gone public, you are insisting that he come clean with the handle. Why the change Dan Druff? by all appearances it looks like you just want to try to humiliate him a little. I thought more of you Dan. Obviously you don't run the forum the way I would like, not allowing the disgusting personal attacks about race, religion, sexual orientation and especially family members. You have disappointed me for a while now, but now it becomes clear, you are just another trolling, bullying insecure dude. No wonder this forum is the way it is.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-30-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

KJ, you aren't the only one that looked into Rob's background. If there was information out there that Rob drew food stamps you can bet your ass someone would have posted up proof of it just to smear him.
    Someone did mickey! MaxPen just posted that he saw it a while back. There was someone else too back when this came to light that said they saw it. I forget who and I am not going back and search. So you are just wrong and blindly supporting Singer as you always do now. You have replaced Alan as Singer's biggest enabler. He simply can't do what he does without a couple people enabling him.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I base it on the fact that nothing correlates as far as all the property info and what not offered up as substantiating evidence by Rob. These sites, atleast the one I'm using, links to relatives. Which in turn links to property records and what not. With a subscription for unlimited search a person can dig pretty deep on someone if they choose. I dug deep enough to satisfy that there is nothing substantiating his claims. I have determined all this to just be the usual Singer bullshit.
    Mr MaxPen is it correct that you found no substantial assets in the names of his children, including houses, despite more than $3.4-million in claimed profits from video poker?
    Andrew, for the record I have asked you to join the WoV forum and post in the Rob Singer thread. Also, on twitter I sent a message to Alan Mendelson asking that he asks you to join WoV and make a post in the Rob Singer thread.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

I get to put together another package? Great!! Where am I sending it? Mickey, what's your address?

Um, mickey, you helped me post my "Tipsters or Gypsters?" records in the Retro Road Trip thread. You want to repost them for me? I appreciated your reorienting them for me. I am bad with this online posting stuff. And those futures tickets...oh yeah, they were my late cousin's, E.R. Dietz. Well, we could post them anyway. And Alan has a package somewhere with some cool stuff in it.

The thing about sports handicapping. Your record is pretty much public. Everybody knows when you've had a bang-up season or sucked to hell.

By the way, E.R. Dietz will be coming back from the dead soon, sort of a tribute to MDawg. Probably at WoV. I'll give you a heads up. He needs to learn to post photos. It'll be a humor thread.

FYI, back when mickey was helping me prove my personal history, E.R. Dietz (my late cousin) posted some very impressive futures tickets. Somebody should probably look those up. The thing about E.R. -- he always made a killing in sports, but then he'd find ways to blow it. Since he's coming back from the dead, he'll be explaining this stuff at WoV. He's kind of the Super Dave of sports betting.
    I'll be glad to post up here any proof you send me via internet. I don't give my address to anyone. Now besides records of win/losses which I figure you want to send, we will need proof of monetary win. After all, a professional makes money. Anyone can make picks without betting. The proof is in the money you made. Tax returns must specifically show gambling income but will not be conclusive that you made the money betting sports. You will also need to prove that it was your main source of income.

Another trick scamdicappers do is to buy future tickets on every team, hoping for a long shot to win. No different that buying both sides of a game for large amounts, counting the Vig as cost of doing business. Anyone looking to impress with pictures of winners knows this scam. It’s looks great when you can show a ticket paying off on a long shot and say you knew it was coming. Or showing you “knew” team X was going to win easily and you bet $10,000 or more on them? The $1000 Vig is nothing compared to what you can make off suckers looking to win with your advice.

Not saying Red pulls these stunts but what you ask is reasonable if he is who he says he is. Naturally we won’t see any of this, but without the proof you ask, either can be assumed to be possible.

If you guys would notice, I made the same argument Boz just made in the Retro Road Trip thread. I explained how futures tickets were no proof of anything. Unless, of course, say, the president of a company was doing it with you, in which case one would think such a person wouldn't bother to lie about it for the sake of some handicapper.

Mickey, you've got it ass backwards, as per usual. A public professional handicapper is judged on his record, not how much money he makes. If he makes a fortune, but his clients, partners, and people who follow him get games that lose, then he really isn't much of a professional handicapper, is he? Jimmy the Greek, for example, became known for giving people games wherein he liked the other side just so he could get the line nudged in his favor.

Boz, honestly, LOL, would you be willing to lay money I couldn't pass a polygraph on anything I say? The enterprise is called Integrity Sports for a reason, and if you call around to the top public handicappers and inquire, you won't get one peep that I have ever fudged even a single number. Go ahead and call around. You think a certain heavy hitter looked me up because I was a loser? A flash in the pan? Anytime you want to do the polygraph thing, you let me know. In fact, I offered polygraph testing in the first big public ad I did in Game Plan magazine back in 1979. Full page ad across from the Notre Dame summary, as I recall. Kind of an embarrassing ad, really. I think it included my IQ. Worse, a personal photo. I was young; what can I say?

And Boz, it isn't kosher to use the word "scamdicapper," without referencing Mike McCusker, who invented the term. It's McCusker's "Tipsters or Gypsters?" that mickey posted for me. My being monitored and evaluated by the guy who invented the term should mean something, eh?

Wait! Wait! I made a terrible egregious error. Coach would be calling me a liar. The ad was in the 1980 Game Plan, not 1979. Whew. I bet coach would have had a field day with that one.
    Last edited by redietz; 04-30-2020 at 11:32 PM.

Rob, how about you give them permission to post their "embarrassing information", with enough redacted to where none of it gives out phone numbers or addresses?

Is that ok?
    The only thing that would embarrass me is if I couldn't get it up in the lady's room at Fox News.

I don't really care about this stuff, but it would be interesting to see wtf these guys are talking about with regards to receiving welfare and food stamp help--and when--along with fraud of some sort? What type of moron comes up with this stuff? I just told my wife and she laughed. We'll be getting into an RV in 24 hours that cost me $1.5mil in double up money about 7 years ago, it gets 5mpg, oil changes are almost $300, and storage is over $200/mo. So this is all just too stupid to us.

I also just received an email from Shack and I'm gonna check it out.

I sent him an email. Thx to anyone who helped on this.

I see Alan's still reading every word here, posting about our RV as Andrew in a new thread. What kind of sickness is that poor guy going through....
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 05-01-2020 at 12:16 AM.

Is that ok?
    Well I am not doing that Dan. I am a srong advocate against doxing and I have been complaining about the incident that I went through last summer. people shouldn't be going off forum to find personal information on other people. When that is occurring then we all have taken things way too far. And yes, I know I did do that a couple years ago when I looked up Rob's information. Like I said several times I don't feel all that good about that now. It is over the line. That is just the kind of thing that keeps most AP's from participating on any of these forums. Only those of us that likely have some sort of issues do.

Dan, you posted a list of rules and near the top of that list was no doxing, no identifying personal information. Now you are wavering and saying well if Rob agrees to it? Just the kind of inconsistency from you we have come to expect. Just like banning a guy (singer) for using racial slurs, but then 6 months later when traffic drops letting him back. WTF Dan, you are as bad as everyone else.
    Ugh. And you wonder why they call you a drama queen.

First off, it's not doxxing if the person gives permission to post their info. Second, I was asking Rob if he's okay with people posting this "embarrassing info" if they block out any addresses, phone numbers, or account numbers. So that's not doxxing anyway.

Originally Posted by kewlJ

I know my issue with Alan and his son isn't as exciting as Rob's double-up claims, but I'm still curious to see where the discussion goes. But it looks like Alan might be done with it.
    I am also going to complain about this too, Dan Druff. You have known Andrew was Alan for 6 months now. I pmed you around thanksgiving and I knew it before then and publicly stated it before then. You can pretend you didn't know, but you are one of the best at identifying sock puppets when you want to be. When I PMed you your response was "well, he is not trying to create trouble". I didn't like it then because it was just more of your inconsistency. But as time went on I came to understand your decision and agree with it.

Alan thought he needed a fresh start. he knew he couldn't come back as Alan Mendelson. It would have just been more of the same. So he did the Andrew things. And everyone seemed to know it and accept it. YOU knew it and looked the other way. But now that there is some bad blood between you and Alan that has gone public, you are insisting that he come clean with the handle. Why the change Dan Druff? by all appearances it looks like you just want to try to humiliate him a little. I thought more of you Dan. Obviously you don't run the forum the way I would like, not allowing the disgusting personal attacks about race, religion, sexual orientation and especially family members. You have disappointed me for a while now, but now it becomes clear, you are just another trolling, bullying insecure dude. No wonder this forum is the way it is.
    More kewlJ manufactured drama.

First off, I don't care if I disappoint you. I don't live to please you, and I don't run this forum to please you. I run it how I think it should best be run, and it's everyone's choice whether they want to use it. I am willing to take suggestions, but trust me, getting kewlJ's approval is never on my mind when I make decisions.

Yes, you were the first one to approach me about AndrewG being Alan. And yes, I said that it was possible, but that I didn't care, as long as AndrewG wasn't causing a problem.

Things have obviously changed since then. Between Alan's new obsession with challenging Rob (what a change that is, huh?), and his unresolved yet unjustified bitterness towards me, the AndrewG account has become less a harmless Vegas-area poster and more of an annoying Alan sockpuppet.

I'm still not going to ban AndrewG, but Alan should just accept the fact that the jig is up, and go back to his main account. He just looks like a fool continuing to post as Andrew when everyone knows it's him.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

This is really hysterical Mr Dan. You're questioning my name?

Tell me please sir, do you have a government ID for Dan Druff? Does The Boz have a government ID for that name? Does mcap have a government ID? Even mickeycrimm said mickeycrimm isn't his legal name either. And we know Rob Singer has no government ID for Rob Singer.

By the way, I don't recall seeing a photo of the $1.5-million RV on this forum. Mr Singer (or whatever his government ID name is) said he posted one. Could coach belly (government ID please?) find that. I never saw a $1.5-million RV in my poor neighborhood.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I base it on the fact that nothing correlates as far as all the property info and what not offered up as substantiating evidence by Rob. These sites, atleast the one I'm using, links to relatives. Which in turn links to property records and what not. With a subscription for unlimited search a person can dig pretty deep on someone if they choose. I dug deep enough to satisfy that there is nothing substantiating his claims. I have determined all this to just be the usual Singer bullshit.
    Mr MaxPen is it correct that you found no substantial assets in the names of his children, including houses, despite more than $3.4-million in claimed profits from video poker?
    I'll tell you one thing he did NOT find, Alan: any property EVER in your, your broke son's, or your daughter's names.

Any more questions?
    Mr Dan didn't you delete references to Mr Alan's daughter before?

From what I understand Mr Alan last posted on this forum more than a year ago. When was the last post by his son?

Mr coach belly correctly noted that I joined this forum about six months after Mr Alan departed this forum.

I just edited the post about Alan's daughter. Please stop doing that, Rob.

Alan/Andrew, you say that "Alan last posted on this forum more than a year ago".

That is false.

In fact, the statement, "Alan last posted on this forum more than an hour ago" would also be false.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Is that ok?

Did I miss something Dan said/did? Dan might be guilty of being an absentee babysitter, but I don't get where the rest is coming from.
    As far as I can tell, Dan has been pretty fair to everyone, he also seems to use a little logic when he does take action. You got people complaining about how tough the rules are at wizard of Vegas, but then they bitch about how lax things are around here.

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;103993]

Someone did mickey! MaxPen just posted that he saw it a while back. There was someone else too back when this came to light that said they saw it. I forget who and I am not going back and search. So you are just wrong and blindly supporting Singer as you always do now. You have replaced Alan as Singer's biggest enabler. He simply can't do what he does without a couple people enabling him.
    We are your biggest enabler, king troll of VCT. I can't believe you just went off on Dan the way you did. Damn, boy, you are from outer space. And you are king troll on this site. I don't believe anyone about the foot stamp bullshit until someone puts up evidence. I'm sick and tired of your demanding proof of others but expect your bullshit to be believed verbatim. Fuck you, asshole.

Now, that bullshit you push about a trailer court in Pahrump. It's actually an RV park. And a rather nice on at that. And Rob's address in South Dakota can be traced to a nice RV park in that area. So stick the trailer court up your ass, Mr. Prevarication.

Now, that shit about the driveway and getting electricity and water from the daughter's house. Do you want to tell my that's the truth too? Fuck you.

KJ, you and the truth just don't mix.

Alan/Andrew, you say that "Alan last posted on this forum more than a year ago".

That is false.

In fact, the statement, "Alan last posted on this forum more than an hour ago" would also be false.
    LOLOLOL!!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

I'll be glad to post up here any proof you send me via internet. I don't give my address to anyone. Now besides records of win/losses which I figure you want to send, we will need proof of monetary win. After all, a professional makes money. Anyone can make picks without betting. The proof is in the money you made. Tax returns must specifically show gambling income but will not be conclusive that you made the money betting sports. You will also need to prove that it was your main source of income.

Another trick scamdicappers do is to buy future tickets on every team, hoping for a long shot to win. No different that buying both sides of a game for large amounts, counting the Vig as cost of doing business. Anyone looking to impress with pictures of winners knows this scam. It’s looks great when you can show a ticket paying off on a long shot and say you knew it was coming. Or showing you “knew” team X was going to win easily and you bet $10,000 or more on them? The $1000 Vig is nothing compared to what you can make off suckers looking to win with your advice.

Not saying Red pulls these stunts but what you ask is reasonable if he is who he says he is. Naturally we won’t see any of this, but without the proof you ask, either can be assumed to be possible.

If you guys would notice, I made the same argument Boz just made in the Retro Road Trip thread. I explained how futures tickets were no proof of anything. Unless, of course, say, the president of a company was doing it with you, in which case one would think such a person wouldn't bother to lie about it for the sake of some handicapper.

Mickey, you've got it ass backwards, as per usual. A public professional handicapper is judged on his record, not how much money he makes. If he makes a fortune, but his clients, partners, and people who follow him get games that lose, then he really isn't much of a professional handicapper, is he? Jimmy the Greek, for example, became known for giving people games wherein he liked the other side just so he could get the line nudged in his favor.

Boz, honestly, LOL, would you be willing to lay money I couldn't pass a polygraph on anything I say? The enterprise is called Integrity Sports for a reason, and if you call around to the top public handicappers and inquire, you won't get one peep that I have ever fudged even a single number. Go ahead and call around. You think a certain heavy hitter looked me up because I was a loser? A flash in the pan? Anytime you want to do the polygraph thing, you let me know. In fact, I offered polygraph testing in the first big public ad I did in Game Plan magazine back in 1979. Full page ad across from the Notre Dame summary, as I recall. Kind of an embarrassing ad, really. I think it included my IQ. Worse, a personal photo. I was young; what can I say?

And Boz, it isn't kosher to use the word "scamdicapper," without referencing Mike McCusker, who invented the term. It's McCusker's "Tipsters or Gypsters?" that mickey posted for me. My being monitored and evaluated by the guy who invented the term should mean something, eh?

Wait! Wait! I made a terrible egregious error. Coach would be calling me a liar. The ad was in the 1980 Game Plan, not 1979. Whew. I bet coach would have had a field day with that one.
    Redietz, in the Singer thread at WoV you said that one way Singer could verify his story is to get a family member to back up the story. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. How about you getting your "girlfiend" to come on VCT and verify your story of being a professional handicapper. Should be an easy move.

That is false.

LOLOLOL!!
    I'm gonna miss keeping up with this stuff after we leave tonight

Dan, the only way Alan will stop hiding behind Andrew is if you ban Andrew. That will FORCE him to either humble himself to you and ask to have "Alan" reinstated, or come up with another alias in which case you'll have to ban him again since it'll be traceable this time. I say he'll be "forced" because he obviously has VERY addictive tendencies that run and have ruined his life, so it'll be absolutely impossible for him to try and stay away. Or....do the humane thing and ban Alan for good. It's difficult for many of us to have to watch his spiralling down into further emptiness. But, so goes life.

My point on ZK is he blamed you for his predicament in the past. Has anyone ever blamed their failures in their gambling life on Singer??

My guess is there may be one person but even he isn’t willing to admit it.
    There are far more than one person that have been harmed by Singers claims. Besides the few on any forum that may admit it, there are "lurkers" on every forum. You know damn right well some probably immediately jumped on this "sure" system holy grail. Besides forums there is the platform that Alan provided. I don't know what kind of following Alan has. I am assuming small, but people keep telling me he is a celebrity.

And lastly.....Singer wrote several book! I am assuming they weren't best sellers. (were they self published or did Anthony Curtis publish them?) I don't know but surely some people bought and read them and likely were harmed by them. So come on Slingshot isn't the only one. To his credit he admits that he has tried to play Singers system.
    You've asked Singer to get someone who was successful using his system to post up here about it. How about someone who wasn't successful? Singer has been in the forums for twenty years. He's well known. Anyone that would have learned the system from him, utilized it and lost, would know where to find him in the forums and complain. I've been in the gambling forums for 15 years and there has yet to be a person that complained to him in the forums about using his system and loseing. What's that all about?
    Yeah I was thinking the same Mickey. Where are all these people that have been harmed by this sure system Holy grail that "some probably immediately jumped on". No one even knows how to play it
    except maybe slingshot, and he ain't complaining.
    KJ, you must wear your Captain Avenger - Social Justice Warrior uniform when you post this shit.

Ugh. And you wonder why they call you a drama queen.

First off, it's not doxxing if the person gives permission to post their info. Second, I was asking Rob if he's okay with people posting this "embarrassing info" if they block out any addresses, phone numbers, or account numbers. So that's not doxxing anyway.

Originally Posted by kewlJ

More kewlJ manufactured drama.

First off, I don't care if I disappoint you. I don't live to please you, and I don't run this forum to please you. I run it how I think it should best be run, and it's everyone's choice whether they want to use it. I am willing to take suggestions, but trust me, getting kewlJ's approval is never on my mind when I make decisions.

Yes, you were the first one to approach me about AndrewG being Alan. And yes, I said that it was possible, but that I didn't care, as long as AndrewG wasn't causing a problem.

Things have obviously changed since then. Between Alan's new obsession with challenging Rob (what a change that is, huh?), and his unresolved yet unjustified bitterness towards me, the AndrewG account has become less a harmless Vegas-area poster and more of an annoying Alan sockpuppet.

I'm still not going to ban AndrewG, but Alan should just accept the fact that the jig is up, and go back to his main account. He just looks like a fool continuing to post as Andrew when everyone knows it's him.
    Damn, what a beat down!

I thought more of you Dan
    You have disappointed me for a while now

Everything doesn't revolve around your feelings KJ. Damn dude sack up!

It isn't kewlJ's fault as he has so many dicks stuffed down his throat he can hardly think straight!

I think that was his direct Quote to dannyj awhile back.

Someone(Rob) correct me if I'm wrong, you said that Mike contacted you recently (I'm assuming it's in the last day or two) Mike said that you contacted him, can you please put the record straight about contacted who first regarding your last correspondence regarding this?

Thread Information