Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

mickey has asked you to post the info you referenced above, and Rob has given you permission to post it.

Everyone else seems willing to cooperate, except you.

So why don't you go ahead and post the public info that you looked up and found?
The food stamp info isn't there any longer. It was there when several of us looked it up a couple years ago, along with all the other things mentioned. Rob said nothing at that time when I brought it up, He was strangely quiet. No denial. Then like 6 months later when someone mentioned it, Rob denied it. And low and behold it was no longer on the record. I don't know how he got it removed. And I don't care.

I don't even care that he was on food stamps at some point (I believe it was associated with his Pahrump address). I don't look down on that. If he qualified, great. It just doesn't fit with his story. But nothing does.

as for the other things. look em up if you want, coach belly. It costs like $3. All that other stuff is still part of the record as far as I know.
I did look up information on Rob long before you did. Never seen anything about food stamps. This was back when Rob and I were feuding so if I would have found that I would have damn sure posted it up here.