A few weeks back an Alan Mendelson tweet came through my twitter feed. I publicly messaged him calling him AndrewG as a joke. I didn't get a reply until last Friday, April 24, at 4:22 PM and it was by direct messaging that only he and I could read. The information Alan sent me was on Rob Singer and AndrewG.

Alan said he met Singer at Red Rock before Singer broke the double up story and told Alan about what he was really doing from 2004 to 2009 and that Singer told him he used the progressive vp system as a cover story.

Alan said he felt used, duped, but asked Singer if he (Alan) could write the story. He said at first Rob refused but then later told him he could have the story. Then Alan followed that comment with "So again he was taking advantage of me." He said that was the last time he talked to Singer and that he no longer trusted him.

In this message Alan said he didn't know about Andrew because he had been off the forum for many months because Dan wouldn't pay Jason the proper amount for the forum license. He said Jason and him didn't want to contribute to Dan's traffic.

Then Alan told me that my message calling him Andrew got him to looking into who AndrewG was.

My first thought was if Alan was asking Rob to let him write the story how could Rob be taking advantage of him again?