Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Mendelson Going For The Jugular

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

So let's get something straight here. Alan seems to be saying that you told him the whole claim in regards to your Singer progressive system was baloney, both the original 10 years claim and the later altered 4 year claim. He is saying that you used these claims which I and others have said are impossible for cover. So let''s be clear here, are you denying what Alan is saying today Rob?
    Ok nevermind this part as it looks like Alan has changed his story a bit and now says you still claim the partial claim.

I am not sure what Alans big gripe is.....that you lied to him? we ALL feel that way. lol
    If Alan's doing the story switcheroo, it's because he's reading here and trying not to look his usual stupid self over there.

Just go knock on Robs door and see if he has all those toys he claims. His address is listed.

I also don't understand and don't like that Alan went to another forum to spill this. He should have confronted Rob here. We all know that Rob would have just attacked Alan mercifully. but still. To go to another forum that Rob cant respond on, for the sole purpose of trying ruin someone's reputation is cowardly.
    He'll use any forum possible and any social forum available to him for his revenge. Of course and as usual, it's all his fault. He is his own worst enemy. If he never joined as Andrew and didn't accuse me of some photoshop job then I wouldn't have agreed with everyone else about him being an addict. So now, he suddenly manufactures this storyline about how duped he was. Shouldn't he have felt duped 6 months ago for instance? Why no mental breakdown then.

It's all about revenge for me FINALLY telling what I REALLY thought about him all along. And it will do nothing but backfire.

Please pass the popcorn. Unbuttered of course.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Just go knock on Robs door and see if he has all those toys he claims. His address is listed.
    Which door?

And there's that "I have no idea what goes on in the outside-of-gambling world" once again. What someone like you considers braggadocious toys, those who've worked decent jobs for their living simply look at RV's and a few nice cars as "entertainment necessities"---and tens of millions of people have them. None of it is a big deal to us whereas to those like you it seems to be.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 04-29-2020 at 11:02 AM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

3. I don't know if he's claiming I never taught anyone on my strategy or not, but I did, and for the entire 10 years.
    Where are these people that you taught this great strategy Rob? Can you produce them? And I don't mean some sock puppet on an internet forum. Lets get them on Wizards livestream or Alan's video show and see and hear what they have to say and put them to the test?

He'll use any forum possible and any social forum available to him for his revenge. Of course and as usual, it's all his fault. He is his own worst enemy. If he never joined as Andrew and didn't accuse me of some photoshop job then I wouldn't have agreed with everyone else about him being an addict. So now, he suddenly manufactures this storyline about how duped he was. Shouldn't he have felt duped 6 months ago for instance? Why no mental breakdown then.

It's all about revenge for me FINALLY telling what I REALLY thought about him all along. And it will do nothing but backfire.

Rob, there comes a point where you repeatedly stating that everyone else is lying and everyone is out to get you don't fly. And that point was like 15 years ago.

Rob, there comes a point where you repeatedly stating that everyone else is lying and everyone is out to get you don't fly. And that point was like 15 years ago.
    Poor reading skills kew....again.

Did you see the part that says "I agreed with everyone else about being an addict"?

Get some more rest.

By the way, despite how I feel about Rob and personally find his claim not all that credible, I don't think Alan should be granted free reign to make his claims and attempt to damage Rob's reputation on a forum that Rob cannot respond. That seems pretty unfair to me. Of course, no one ever said Michael Shackleford was fair.
    But you DO agree I've said many times that I HAVE played my strategy for 4 years, and that I trained people on it for 10 years? Alan claims I said I never played it.

Alan's feeling duped. Poor fellow. He should call Gaming Today and ask them how much they cared about the truth when I apologized to them.

See. Rob, you're cruising along, but then you mess up. This is what happens when you lose neurons as you age.

You and I both know you are now stuck regarding GT. You called them, eh? And who exactly did you call? And when?

What I recommend is that you consult a cop who does suspect interviews to fix your problem with reporting alleged incidents. You mess up every single time.

Go ahead, tell us who you spoke to at GT and when. No big deal, right?

LOL. You are so amateurish. Look, for a peanut butter sandwich and cookies, I'll write your posts when it comes to this stuff.

Alan exited about 6 months ago.
    Your timeline may be off by 6 months, the "View Forum Posts" search for Alan shows his last post to be 4/4/2019....

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Sorry redietz ...
    When did Singer reveal his double-up play?

Well, I guess we'll find out how broke Alan really is. My recommendation is that he haul "Singer" into court, even if he loses and it costs him 15K or thereabouts. Who cares? It'd be worth it to everyone to watch "Singer" answer some questions under oath. LOL. How do you think that'll turn out?

Maybe we'll need a court artist. I can draw stick figures.

By the way, Rob. I won't even charge you as your attorney, but you just handed Alan two big gifts if you wind up in court. I cannot believe you were that inept. You just went from a -750 to -150 because of your dumbass posts.

One can only imagine the amount of burning hate for me for exposing how he and his crew solicited me, that redietz has occupying his mind. Weird. Just plain weird. And I always win anyway.

While I have the time today and tomorrow, Friday all this Alan-sensationalized and redietz-sanctioned stuff will be nothing but the failed revenge-seeking that it is, as we hit the road for 3+ weeks.

Did I say it? Weird. Just plain weird.

What court case does Alan have? Singer lied to him. Big deal. Singer has lied to everyone and about all sorts of things. No one forced Alan to buy into Singers bullshit and support him. As a matter of fact, most of us attempted to try to get him to see the light.

I just don't get what Alan's issue is. It is fine if he wants to expose Rob as a fraud who had mislead players. That is what I have been doing here with Rob and on Norms blackjack forum before that with a blackjack scan guy. So I applaud exposing someone who is misleading players with BS. But I don't get this Alan being harmed by anything. And I don't think it makes one bit of difference that someone like Alan has chosen to use his real name on these forums. That was his choice.

Please, somebody, coach belly? any one? please tell me what I am missing?

I am sort of following this because I almost feel like there has to be something that I am missing. Some bombshell shoe to drop that we don't know about. Something more than this "Rob lied to me and tricked me into supporting him". WTF?!?

One can only imagine the amount of burning hate for me for exposing how he and his crew solicited me, that redietz has occupying his mind. Weird. Just plain weird. And I always win anyway.

While I have the time today and tomorrow, Friday all this Alan-sensationalized and redietz-sanctioned stuff will be nothing but the failed revenge-seeking that it is, as we hit the road for 3+ weeks.

No Rob, it is you who are weird and full of it! This is exactly what I was talking about with your "everyone is out to get you". Different situations but all these different people are lying and out to get you. Bullshit! Enough of this shit!

If Redietz solicited you as you have claimed for years.....prove it! Post a screenshot of a PM or email where he did. Otherwise shut the fuck up because you are a proven liar about almost every freaking thing out of your mouth.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Well, I guess we'll find out how broke Alan really is. My recommendation is that he haul "Singer" into court, even if he loses and it costs him 15K or thereabouts. Who cares?
    Why not start a Go Fund Me campaign to pay for Alan's lawsuit?

That could raise enough extra cash to get him back on the $5 DDB machines.

You may have killed that "Discussion" thread on WOV once and for all, everybody dosed off reading your post.

Originally Posted by redietz
    I am a sports handicapper. Have been for 40 years. Let's get that out of the way. My first 2500 posts or thereabouts at VCT, I did not mention that.
    Really? You don't say...except on nearly every one of your 3300 posts here since, plus about another 160 times at WOV, both before and after you quit that forum.

And Rob, stop with the fucking bullshit about Alan's wife's and 3 marriages and failed this and that. You are a fucking asshole and bully. It is disgusting. Knock it off and leave the guy alone.

What court case does Alan have? I just don't get what Alan's issue is.

I'm not sure he needs a legitimate issue to bring action.

What caused the breakup of the friendship...Andrew G's activity here?

It must have been something more than that.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    What court case does Alan have? I just don't get what Alan's issue is.

I'm not sure he needs a legitimate issue to bring action.

What caused the breakup of the friendship...Andrew G's activity here?

It must have been something more than that.
    I think I was the first to say that Andrew was Alan. I knew it immediately. I said it here and PMed a few people of my suspicion including Dan, as we have already discussed. My concern was that "Andrew" was here to throw shade and credibility to Alan. That is usually the purpose of sock puppets.

But I now think Dan was right that Alan just wanted a fresh start here and knew he couldn't get using his regular handle. I mean I think Dan probably knew all about it even though he still says he didn't. That's ok. I would have no problem if he approved Alan using a sock for that purpose. Like I said, I was more concerned with the usual sock puppet games.

So I knew since late last year. And I have said it frequently. Everyone else seemed to know for quite some time too. So why is Rob just now getting all bent out of shape about the Andrew sock puppet?

I don't know what is going on with these two, but it is like watching a couple that you know go through a bad break up.

No Rob, it is you who are weird and full of it! This is exactly what I was talking about with your "everyone is out to get you". Different situations but all these different people are lying and out to get you. Bullshit! Enough of this shit!

If Redietz solicited you as you have claimed for years.....prove it! Post a screenshot of a PM or email where he did. Otherwise shut the fuck up because you are a proven liar about almost every freaking thing out of your mouth.

I guess the big question is whether a journalist has a reputation that is worth something and if that reputation has been provably harmed because somebody lied to them. Like if a researcher told a journalist that hydroxychloroquine had a 100% cure rate for COVID-19, the journalist featured the researcher in interviews and posts, the researcher was exposed by someone else as a fraud, and then the journalist found themselves with provable damages because nobody would hire them going forward.

I suspect "Singer" is going for a "road trip" because he just realized he messed up. He's not going to furnish the name and the when of his confession to Gaming Today. Well, now, if Alan were to drag "Singer" into court, Gaming Today has become part of the witness equation, and I don't think "Singer" wants that. LOL.

Similarly, it was absolutely dumb-as-a-rock for "Singer" to riff on Alan's addiction in the same posts where "Singer" admits to seeing Alan actually play video poker ONE TIME. Yowza. How do you think that sounds to a judge?? Think about it. Singer sees Alan play once. He admits that is his basis for publicly claiming that Alan is an addict. He's almost begging for a lawsuit. "Singer" has no other actual information on which to base his public claim. Everything in posts is hearsay. The only actual experience "Singer" has is watching Alan play a single time for a short period. And I'm sure there are multiple calls and PMs where "Singer" offered to train Alan, and Alan said no.

Singer has been so bad at this, it's hard to believe. Maybe he wants to get dragged into court.

Again, you get it wrong kew. Do you ever tire of looking stoopid?

redietz solicitated me twice. Like most people, I delete junk texts. Maybe your "can't let it go" generation doesn't. But mine doesn't keep that stuff. Red keeps claiming that I "lost them" because that must sound more comforting to him.

Now explain who's lying again.

And Rob, stop with the fucking bullshit about Alan's wife's and 3 marriages and failed this and that. You are a fucking asshole and bully. It is disgusting. Knock it off and leave the guy alone.
    Tough love kew. If a gambling addict gets married to one at a craps table, gets divorced 5 times, then has the police called to throw him out of living in a LV lady's apartment....who exactly is the asshole again??

Thread Information