Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Mendelson Going For The Jugular

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Me thinks kew is a bit worried 'bout sumptin
    Are you familiar with "opening the door to inadmissible evidence or witnesses"?

If the defense introduces evidence or a witness, that would otherwise be inadmissible, the prosecutor has a right to use that evidence or witness. This is known as "opening the door to inadmissible evidence". They are forfeiting the right to keep that evidence or witness out.

That is what you did when you declared that you used the double up bug money to purchase homes in your daughters name. Once you made that statement, anyone has a right to check it out.

I am sorry if your own stupidity led to you being caught in a lie. Liars almost always end up hanging themselves.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    But YOU and coach belly, continuing to insist that I release something that I have repeatedly said I don't have
    How did you come by the following information?

some of us have looked into that, the houses in his daughters name just are not paid for as he claims. There are large mortgages owed on both, one more than the property is currently worth.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Me thinks kew is a bit worried 'bout sumptin
    Are you familiar with "opening the door to inadmissible evidence or witnesses"?

If the defense introduces evidence or a witness, that would otherwise be inadmissible, the prosecutor has a right to use that evidence or witness. This is known as "opening the door to inadmissible evidence". They are forfeiting the right to keep that evidence or witness out.

That is what you did when you declared that you used the double up bug money to purchase homes in your daughters name. Once you made that statement, anyone has a right to check it out.

I am sorry if your own stupidity led to you being caught in a lie. Liars almost always end up hanging themselves.
    And you are scrambling to save face....or more likely, your forum skin. I used the DU $$ to buy toilet paper too. Anybody can "look up" anything at any time. But Dan did say that it was not allowed to say anything about that here. You broke the rules sonny.

What an idiot.

Will kew pay the ultimate price???

Tick tock...tick tock...

Will there be a tragedy at one of the multi-housing dumps nearby the Strip?

Will the LV Culinary Union covid toll go from 11 to 12???

These deflections are all you have Singer. All you have EVER had.

What a loser. A guy spends 20 years on forums pretending to be something he is not. Then steals claims of others that he reads in the media. Seriously? How pathetic is this?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    How many times has KJ preached about not bringing family members into the feuds on this forum? He's done it a bunch. He must expect others to follow that rule but he himself doesn't have to. Case in point is Rob daughter. KJ has been very very busy looking into the lives of Rob's relatives.

KJ is a HYPOCRITE!!
    Mickey, I didn't bring Rob's daughter into it.....HE DID, when he stated that he used the DU Bug money to purchase homes in her name.

Look, this is really quite simple. Rob made an extraordinary claim. One that requires some verification for people to believe because it is so unusual. Rob has always stated he wished he still had the tax records so he could prove this claim. Well now there is a way. Verify the purchases made with the money. These were his claims that this is what he did with the money, no one elses. He should be jumping at this opportunity to put this to rest and take his bows. The fact that he is not, but instead placing conditions on doing so, conditions that can not possible be met, just like he always does, really speaks volumes. It really says all anyone needs to know.

This stuff about me and how I make a living is a bunch of baloney. You never questioned me before. No one questions me except maybe coach belly, because his whole existence is that kind of gottch ya baloney. No one questions me because what I claim isn't extraordinary. There are many players doing it. And the math backs it up. Card counting advantage vs the Double Up Bug claim? Give me a break. It is just flat out dishonest of you mickey.

Mickey, you claim that you believe Rob's claim. No one even believes that you really do. But if you really do, you should WANT to see this proof to back up your belief. You should be encouraging Rob to show whatever evidence he has. That fact that you aren't speaks volumes about you.

Sometimes lack of evidence is in fact evidence. Look I have presented my evidence proving Rob is lying. It is in the form of public records that anyone can look up that clearly contradicts Robs claims. That is all I can do. I can't actually repost those records here. That is illegal and would open me up to a great deal of liability with or without Rob's permission. So I have presented my evidence. I can't make you read it. You and others looking the other way and refusing to look shows your agenda. So don't even attempt to paint yourself as objective. No one believes that. You and coach belly aren't seeking the truth. The truth is in front of you and you refuse to look.

I am really done with this. Rob's decision to not show evidence and/or put conditions on it he knows can't be met, speaks volumes. That in itself is evidence. I can guarantee Mike Shackleford doesn't accept Rob's claims without some kind of supporting documentation. So then we are just right back to square 1. Rob has this extraordinary claim. No one believes him (4%) and he is not interested in showing any supporting documentation or evidence. The 20 year Troll of Rob Singer and now Mickey Crimm continues. That is all it is.
    Here's some of my favorite KJ quotes:

"I demand proof."
    "I don't have to put up proof."
    "Yes, I have proof, someone told me it's true."
    "My late partner is off limits."
    "Rob's daughter is open game."

Really, all you are doing is trolling. You are harassing someone. That's all. No less and no more. Just harassing someone for fun and pleasure. Do I need Rob to put up proof? I looked at the evidence at hand and decided it was highly likely he put down the play. So do I need to see "proof?" No, because nothing will prove it. Nothing. Even Rob spending a large amount of money doesn't prove anything.

KJ, you are demanding the impossible. Nothing will ever prove what Rob did from 2004 to 2009. So all you are doing is harassing someone about it. Didn't those "search background" engines tell you the info you gain couldn't be used to harass someone? What is that called in a court of law?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Your grasping Mickey. Dan asked Rob if we had his permission to post information found on him. Rob responded "yes, he didn't care". End of your harassments idea.

Now while Rob can give him permission for me to post what I find, in my own words, he can not release me from the liability of actual posting copies or downloads of that information. So I haven't done that. Instead I have posted what I have found and encouraged others to go look for themselves. Absolutely nothing illegal about that. But keep grasping Mickey and Rob. You will try anything to stop the truth from being known about Rob's 20 year lies.

Your grasping Mickey. Dan asked Rob if we had his permission to post information found on him. Rob responded "yes, he didn't care". End of your harassments idea.

Now while Rob can give him permission for me to post what I find, in my own words, he can not release me from the liability of actual posting copies or downloads of that information. So I haven't done that. Instead I have posted what I have found and encouraged others to go look for themselves. Absolutely nothing illegal about that. But keep grasping Mickey and Rob. You will try anything to stop the truth from being known about Rob's 20 year lies.
    Another of your numerous lies kew. I said I didn't care what people said because it obviously doesn't change a thing for us. But never did I say it was ok to post personal info about my family. That's totally on you and how badly you've been wounded over this.

No wonder you are in panic mode. Not even max can swoop in and lie enuf to save the day.

You’re funny, dude. You are using search background info to harass someone. You don’t have to post the info. Just insinuate and that is harassment. YOU care about absolute proof. I don’t. It’s time for you to grow up.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

And kew get this. In 2006 I invested $400,000 from my 401k in gold. The price was around $680/ounce. Now it's a little over $1600. Doesn't that just irk you no end? All the retirement money when you have none?

You’re funny, dude. You are using search background info to harass someone. You don’t have to post the info. Just insinuate and that is harassment. YOU care about absolute proof. I don’t. It’s time for you to grow up.
    No mickey what is funny is the lengths you are now going to, to try to protect Rob. I mean you just made up the law as you go. It is funny but it really isn't ha ha funny.

Look, people telling the truth are never concerned about the truth coming out, Only people lying are. So the question for everyone, which of these sounds like Mickey and Rob?

Here is another question: If Rob found and played this double up as claimed, why did he bring it up after 10 years?

He wanted credit for it. He wanted people to admire him and congratulate him. Here is his chance. He can provide supporting evidence in the form of a receipt for his RV which would back up his claim of what he did with some of the money. There is nothing compromising about doing that. So you have to ask why won't he? Why is Rob unable to provide this simple supporting evidence? I think EVERYONE know the answer.

No mickey what is funny is the lengths you are now going to, to try to protect Rob. I mean you just made up the law as you go. It is funny but it really isn't ha ha funny.

Look, people telling the truth are never concerned about the truth coming out, Only people lying are. So the question for everyone, which of these sounds like Mickey and Rob?

Here is another question: If Rob found and played this double up as claimed, why did he bring it up after 10 years?

He wanted credit for it. He wanted people to admire him and congratulate him. Here is his chance. He can provide supporting evidence in the form of a receipt for his RV which would back up his claim of what he did with some of the money. There is nothing compromising about doing that. So you have to ask why won't he? Why is Rob unable to provide this simple supporting evidence? I think EVERYONE know the answer.
    Nope Another desperate lie kew.

I released it after ten years because that's what I planned to do. And all you're doing is showing how much you don't want to believe it, but do!

In other words, you're as pathetic as you appear to be.

Here's a big secret about why Rob won't provide proof, KJ. It's funny, I mean hysterical, watching you whine like a little bitch over it. You crack me up, Inspector KJ Clouseau, the ass clown.

As it stands, no evidence exists that you made a living playing blackjack. Proof or it never happened. You're probably some little old lady that used to hook and got bitch slapped one to many times.

Here's a big secret about why Rob won't provide proof, KJ. It's funny, I mean hysterical, watching you whine like a little bitch over it. You crack me up, Inspector KJ Clouseau, the ass clown.

As it stands, no evidence exists that you made a living playing blackjack. Proof or it never happened. You're probably some little old lady that used to hook and got bitch slapped one to many times.
    More Deflection!

All the piss and moaning about Trump is this and Trump is that and how could we vote for him is about how bad the dem candidates are. If their candidates weren't so bad they might get a vote.

More Deflection!
    MORE DEFECATION BY KJ. And tell you fuck buddy, redietz to quit harassing me thru private messaging. You two are real ass clowns.

Redietz, I no longer read your PM's. Shove them up your ass.

More Deflection!
    MORE DEFECATION BY KJ. And tell you fuck buddy, redietz to quit harassing me thru private messaging. You two are real ass clowns.

Redietz, I no longer read your PM's. Shove them up your ass.
    I have no connection to redietz. Ok how about I say "tell your fuck buddy Tasha hello for me".

Your decline is shocking Mickey. You made more sense as a drunk.

Thread Information