Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Mendelson Going For The Jugular

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Now explain who's lying again.
    You are! You always are! And every single person on this forum and every other forum you have ever been on knows it. Everyone may not admit it, but every one knows it. Everything else is just fluff.

Tough love kew. If a gambling addict gets married to one at a craps table, gets divorced 5 times, then has the police called to throw him out of living in a LV lady's apartment....who exactly is the asshole again??
    Rob none of that is your business, nor anyone else on this forum's concern. And you have just said you are not his friend, so it isn't any of your concern or business.

Do I think it is weird that someone would get married at a craps table? Yeah I do. So what? none of my business.

You airing this stuff is sleezy Rob. It is low life stuff.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    What court case does Alan have? I just don't get what Alan's issue is.

Please, somebody, coach belly? any one? please tell me what I am missing?
    I'm not sure he needs a legitimate issue to bring action.

What caused the breakup of the friendship...Andrew G's activity here?

It must have been something more than that.
    Here's the cause coach: Alan chiming in right away about my jackpot pic, claiming it was changed from a $1 machine to $10. He did the same thing on a hit I had at Wynn a few years back on a $25 machine, claiming I altered the funny looking $25 denom. up from a lower one. He even went there to look at the machine and had to RELUCTANTLY admit he was wrong. I understand AP's etc. pulling stunts like that, but not a friend.

Tough love kew. If a gambling addict gets married to one at a craps table, gets divorced 5 times, then has the police called to throw him out of living in a LV lady's apartment....who exactly is the asshole again??
    Rob none of that is your business, nor anyone else on this forum's concern. And you have just said you are not his friend, so it isn't any of your concern or business.

Do I think it is weird that someone would get married at a craps table? Yeah I do. So what? none of my business.

You airing this stuff is sleezy Rob. It is low life stuff.
    Once again kew, you are wrong. Holy smokes!

All the things I posted here were EXACTLY as Alan told us, blow by blow.

Here's the cause coach: Alan chiming in right away about my jackpot pic, claiming it was changed from a $1 machine to $10. He did the same thing on a hit I had at Wynn a few years back on a $25 machine, claiming I altered the funny looking $25 denom. up from a lower one. He even went there to look at the machine and had to RELUCTANTLY admit he was wrong. I understand AP's etc. pulling stunts like that, but not a friend.
    If you would simply tell the truth about all these things, you wouldn't have to worry about anyone "exposing" you would you Rob?

For once, just once, why not try that. You have some gambling knowledge and some interesting gambling stories and experiences. And I'll bet you have some interesting things involving your life. Why not just stick to that? Why do you have to become this "fiction" writer.

Judge: So, Mr. Argentino, how did you come to the conclusion that Mr. Mendelson was a gambling addict?
    Argentino: Well, your honor, I saw him gamble once.
    Judge: Just once?
    Argentino: Yes, your honor, but I saw sweaty palms and bulging eyes.
    Judge: Mr. Argentino, what exactly qualifies you as an expert on gambling addiction?
    Argentino: Well, ummmm, your honor, I pretty much am a degenerate myself. Or was. Yes, had been. Past tense.
    Judge: So you have degrees in psychology or psychiatry?
    Argentino: Well, no, but I was once on a plane with three world-class psychologists.
    Judge: And where are they now? And their names?
    Argentino: Well, your honor, they are living in a storage shed in Arizona. Along with the Hellcat. And the RV. And the machines with the glitch. Sasquatch loves playing those machines, but he doesn't fit in the Hellcat. That's why we bought the RV.

If you would simply tell the truth about all these things, you wouldn't have to worry about anyone "exposing" you would you Rob?

For once, just once, why not try that. You have some gambling knowledge and some interesting gambling stories and experiences. And I'll bet you have some interesting things involving your life. Why not just stick to that? Why do you have to become this "fiction" writer.
    Other than what I admitted to and apologized for, I have never lied about anything I've done in video poker, ever.

My work life does indeed have some very interesting stories. The knife wound in my chest, for instance. But nobody---and I mean NOBODY---would ever want to believe it because it is so far from the realities of their comfy little lives.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Judge: So, Mr. Argentino, how did you come to the conclusion that Mr. Mendelson was a gambling addict?
    Judge: Mr. Argentino, what exactly qualifies you as an expert on gambling addiction?
    Argentino: Well, ummmm, your honor, I pretty much am a degenerate myself. Or was. Yes, had been. Past tense.
    Argentino: Well, no, but I was once on a plane with three world-class psychologists.
    Argentino: Well, your honor, they are living in a storage shed in Arizona. Along with the Hellcat. And the RV. And the machines with the glitch. Sasquatch loves playing those machines, but he doesn't fit in the Hellcat. That's why we bought the RV.
    I can always tell when red gets irritated beyond control---when he feels he has to switch over to my real name.

I can always tell when red gets irritated beyond control---when he feels he has to switch over to my real name.
    Actually, that was an editorial decision. A judge would be using your real name, so I thought it was apropos. It gives some resonance of the reality bearing down on you. I mean, really, you in court will be a hoot.

You're probably wondering -- no, you don't really irritate me any more, and it's because it's evident that nobody believes you regarding much of anything. The solicitation story is just a joke. I've had a 5k reward out for months on multiple forums. No takers. So your premise is that, Casablanca style, out of all of the bars in all of the world, Bob Dietz decided to solicit just Robert Argentino, who doesn't really have enough money to partner up. And Argentino deleted the texts. Yeah, okay.

Bottom line: You don't have any gambling clout.

If you'll notice over at WoV -- I won't be going on any anti-"Singer" rants. I'll just be answering questions about you, Dragnet-style.

Actually, that was an editorial decision. A judge would be using your real name, so I thought it was apropos. It gives some resonance of the reality bearing down on you. I mean, really, you in court will be a hoot.

You're probably wondering -- no, you don't really irritate me any more, and it's because it's evident that nobody believes you regarding much of anything. The solicitation story is just a joke. I've had a 5k reward out for months on multiple forums. No takers. So your premise is that, Casablanca style, out of all of the bars in all of the world, Bob Dietz decided to solicit just Robert Argentino, who doesn't really have enough money to partner up. And Argentino deleted the texts. Yeah, okay.

Bottom line: You don't have any gambling clout.

If you'll notice over at WoV -- I won't be going on any anti-"Singer" rants. I'll just be answering questions about you, Dragnet-style.
    Weird. Just plain weird.

As expected The Jizzard (Credit to Freddy) allowed a discussion of Singer breaking his own rules. In the past you could not discuss Banned Members and bring stuff from other forums to WoV. And naturally there is no way for Rob to defend himself, if he even cared to. Also no links to other forums. Seems like him trying to give a big Fuck You to Rob.

As KJ and others have said, Mike is a vindictive little man.

He did the same thing on a hit I had at Wynn a few years back on a $25 machine, claiming I altered the funny looking $25 denom. up from a lower one.
    I recall that incident, and I went back and took a look at the thread.

I think you're being too hard on Alan, he mostly supported you regarding the Wynn hit...

Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    The "2" seems to be smack dab in the center, but the "5" is bulging out beyond the inner circle and the top right of the "5" seems to be even fall beyond the full circle.
    Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    The $25 symbol is obviously an edit.
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I had someone look at the photo who said the photo was NOT altered. It is legit.
    The rest of the photo -- and I have the original, unaltered photo sent to me -- also looks legitimate.
    Anyway, reading through the thread, I found an interesting exchange.

This should put an end to Mr redietz's endless crocodile tears shed over Rob's comments about his late wife.

This is when the gloves came off...apologies are in order...

we're staying nearby Lake Tahoe, we flew a back-and-forth to LV to visit our daughter who was on business there
    Originally Posted by a2a3dseddie View Post
    "Visit" your daughter huh? Haven't you harmed her enough already? Oh no...don't tell me your years of emotional and sexual abuse drove her into a life of prostitution in Las Vegas...you are pure evil.
    She probably works a double -- day shift in The Den of Pure Envy and nights at The Green Door.

I think you're being too hard on Alan, he mostly supported you regarding the Wynn hit...

I had someone look at the photo who said the photo was NOT altered. It is legit.
    The rest of the photo -- and I have the original, unaltered photo sent to me -- also looks legitimate.

This should put an end to Mr redietz's endless crocodile tears shed over Rob's comments about his late wife.

we're staying nearby Lake Tahoe, we flew a back-and-forth to LV to visit our daughter who was on business there
    "Visit" your daughter huh? Haven't you harmed her enough already? Oh no...don't tell me your years of emotional and sexual abuse drove her into a life of prostitution in Las Vegas...you are pure evil.
    She probably works a double -- day shift in The Den of Pure Envy and nights at The Green Door.
    Does anyone else have the time, or more importantly the interest, to go researching thru the archives of forums like this fucktard?

You realize, of course, that "The Den of Pure Envy" is a "Singer" phrase he had been employing at that time to characterize others, so I lifted it sarcastically?

Now, coach, with all of your gotchas, surely you knew that.

No, you didn't realize that? I accept your apology.

You know, you really should provide some context when you do all of this research. Otherwise some of the fine research is wasted.

And, in case anyone doesn't know it, The Green Door is not a brothel. It's a swinger's club location off Sahara.

So "The Den of Pure Envy" is where "Singer" had been saying various posters lived. And The Green Door" is a swinger's club off Sahara, which I have proudly toured. They do give tours, you know.
    Last edited by redietz; 04-29-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And naturally there is no way for Rob to defend himself, if he even cared to.
    I'll post on Rob's behalf if he thinks it's necessary.

Everybody is entitled to a defense, especially when a group is ganging up on them.

"The Den of Pure Envy" is a "Singer" phrase he had been employing at that time to characterize others, so I lifted it sarcastically
    You lifted it to call his daughter a prostitute.

That's the way I read it, and I wouldn't be surprised if Rob found it offensive.

What does your daughter do for work?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Does anyone else have the time, or more importantly the interest, to go researching thru the archives of forums like this?
    Yes...Spock, among others.

I didn't know The Den of Pure Envy was a prostitution term! Wow, the things I learn from you, coach. Amazing. So Rob was calling us prostitutes and we didn't know it? Hot damn, that's really something.

Actually, I was being very gentle vis-à-vis his daughter. I lifted Rob's "Den of Envy" phrase because it was such a hubris-soaked narcissistic joke. Like everyone is envious of Rob's jackpots and (fill in the blank...RV, storage shed, Hellcat, wife, good looks, collection of Hawaiian shirts). And then I plugged in The Green Door because it's very Vegas, it's definitely not a brothel, and Rob probably hates it because people are into alternative lifestyles. In fact, they really limit single males from visiting because it defeats the purpose of the place.

But coach, you knew all this, and yet framed things in your usual nonsensical manner. Trying to make a case. Always trying to make a case from whatever random details you can gather together after all of your research.

Wonder why coach didn't include all of the bad things I said about Rob's wife? Guess.

Bingo, you got it. I never said anything bad about Rob's wife other than, maybe, I said she looked like she could take Rob. Not sure I posted that. I may have just thought it. Coach, you have some research time?

I hate to be wrong.
    Last edited by redietz; 04-29-2020 at 03:40 PM.

As I said, my family (including my Shih Tzu) has been attacked here many time over, but to no avail. I always win.

I suspect sooner or later wizard will ask me if I'd like to talk about all this. Imagine the redietz shuffle as I tell about how he solicited me. And imagine Alan feeling like a gambling fool.

Oh wait!

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And naturally there is no way for Rob to defend himself, if he even cared to.
    I'll post on Rob's behalf if he thinks it's necessary.

Everybody is entitled to a defense, especially when a group is ganging up on them.
    Very nice offer Coach. Honestly.

Thread Information